Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Agripina H.Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Laura E.

BY SONICARE

Whiter, Healthier Teeth The Sonic Toothbrush Better plaque removal than Oral-B Triumph* #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals: Sonicare is the power toothbrush brand most often recommended by U.S. dental professionals.  Inspired by the sonic technology used in dental offices.  Developed to improve oral healthy for better overall health. Clean and White: Clinically proven to whiten teeth up to 2 shades in 2 weeks. ProResults brush head: Provides better plaque removal and a comfort-enhanced brushing experience . Startimer®: 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Quadpacer®: Interval timer encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. Travel Charger: Now with a multi-voltage, compact travel charger. 2 Shades in 2 Weeks Let the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through.  Proven to remove see more...

• Isn't it cool ? I want this1 Answers
  • Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How lo...1 Answers
  • How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth th...2 Answers
  • "My teeth feel very clean and smooth after each use." in 1 review
  • "I bought the Sonicare tooth brush hoping my kids would brush their teeth." in 1 review
  • "It took me about 2-3 days to get used to the powerful vibrations, but after that I had no problem with it." in 1 review
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Costco
We have had many sonicare toothbrushes over the years (back to that in a minute...) and they are the only ones we come back to. They do such an efficient job of cleaning my teeth and the brush heads are smaller than standard toothbrushes. This gets some getting used to, but find that it’s ideal to get into the backs of the molars (I’ve been told it’s a pretty tight squeeze for me in the back of my molars by my dentist). It’s very powerful, but expensive. My biggest gripe is that these toothbrushes just don’t last. My husband and I have had at least 5 sets die on us after about 2-3 years of use (and surprisingly they’ve all died in different ways...one wouldn’t charge, one kept turning on by itself, one started shaking uncontrollably). But it’s really hard to go back to a standard toothbrush or even a different brand of electric after using a sonicare bc the mouth doesn’t feel quite as clean.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had model HX6731. It lasted about 2 1/2 years before completely dying on me. I think for the price I paid, even on sale, it really wasn’t worth it. It brushed my teeth like I needed it to but my husband has a $10 electric toothbrush from a different brand that is still going strong many years later. For the price I paid, I really did expect it to last quite a bit longer.
Pam D.
Shakopee
My husband and I both use this product, and both love it. It cleans your teeth so much better than a regular toothbrush. We have the version that disinfects in the case. Absolutely love that feature, as well as the three timing options.
Maddy A.
toledo, OH
I have had this toothbrush since 7th grade and I’m a sophomore in college still using it. I love this toothbrush sooo much and I never will use another toothbrush again. My teeth feel and look amazing after using it. It has whiten my teeth an amazing amount and I’ve noticed that if I use a different toothbrush for a little bit my teeth become yellowed.
Adriana V.
I am not new to electric toothbrushes, but I am definitely new to the high end spectrum. My entire family uses the Essence, but when the HealthyWhite Sonicare went on sale on Amazon, I took the plunge. I was not disappointed. Initially, the new style of brushing takes some getting used to. It is pretty powerful and can turn some people off if they are not used to electric toothbrushes. It also cleans totally differently than the cheaper drugstore electric toothbrushes. I will say that the Quadpacer technology is awesome. It ensures that I get my teeth evenly clean and spend enough time doing the job. I have had it for about two weeks now and my teeth are noticeably whiter after using the Clean and White setting. I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone over the Essence if you want white teeth, and the bonus is that the brush heads are cheaper.
Anja S.
I've had this toothbrush for 8 years, and aside from regular aging, it has held up beautifully. I feel like the cleaning I get when using this brush is much more thorough than the clean I get when using a manual brush. The cost of replacent heads is a little high, but certainly worth the price.
cerrwida b.
Buffalo, NY
As a kid I had lots of cavities and after starting to use Sonicare my cavities near stoped showing up all together and I always have brushed multiple times a day and had good oral habits, I have gotten my whole family hooked I love this toothbrush and I’m really happy I started using it!
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
This is my first electric toothbrush and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a manual! My teeth feel so much cleaner after using this and I’ve even noticed that my teeth have gotten whiter. I was skeptical about spending so much money on just a toothbrush but it’s worth every penny!
Ferdelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best toothbrush I've ever owned. It's comfortable in my hand, deep cleans and reaches the depths of my mouth and loosens up plaque so that I have an easier time flossing. This is my second Sonicare toothbrush. I owned my first one throughout university and it lasted me almost 7 years. Replacing brush heads isn't terrible either. When the toothbrush goes on sale for about $90 and the heads are under $23 this is a must-buy to have clean, healthy gums and bright teeth.
Mallory M.
I owned this tooth brush for 8 years! I can never go back to a manual toothbrush after having the powerful clean of a sonicare. When I bought it my husband was skeptical and now he is a believer. It's so easy to use!
sarah S.
Oran
How often do you have to change the brush ?
Scott R.
Urbana, IL
How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth the price of replacements?
Amal G.
Nabeul. Tunisia
Isn't it cool ? I want this
Joy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How loud is this?
Ameni c.