Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Agripina H.Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Laura E.

BY SONICARE #13 in Electric Toothbrushes

Whiter, Healthier Teeth The Sonic Toothbrush Better plaque removal than Oral-B Triumph* #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals: Sonicare is the power toothbrush brand most often recommended by U.S. dental professionals.  Inspired by the sonic technology used in dental offices.  Developed to improve oral healthy for better overall health. Clean and White: Clinically proven to whiten teeth up to 2 shades in 2 weeks. ProResults brush head: Provides better plaque removal and a comfort-enhanced brushing experience . Startimer®: 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Quadpacer®: Interval timer encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. Travel Charger: Now with a multi-voltage, compact travel charger. 2 Shades in 2 Weeks Let the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through.  Proven to remove see more...

• Isn't it cool ? I want this1 Answers
  • Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How lo...1 Answers
  • How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth th...2 Answers
  • "My teeth feel very clean and smooth after each use." in 1 review
  • "I bought the Sonicare tooth brush hoping my kids would brush their teeth." in 1 review
  • "It took me about 2-3 days to get used to the powerful vibrations, but after that I had no problem with it." in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had model HX6731. It lasted about 2 1/2 years before completely dying on me. I think for the price I paid, even on sale, it really wasn’t worth it. It brushed my teeth like I needed it to but my husband has a $10 electric toothbrush from a different brand that is still going strong many years later. For the price I paid, I really did expect it to last quite a bit longer.
Maddy A.
brunswick, OH
I have had this toothbrush since 7th grade and I’m a sophomore in college still using it. I love this toothbrush sooo much and I never will use another toothbrush again. My teeth feel and look amazing after using it. It has whiten my teeth an amazing amount and I’ve noticed that if I use a different toothbrush for a little bit my teeth become yellowed.
Melissa G.
Belmont
I love these toothbrushes. My whole family uses them. We have used them for over two years now with no issues nor complaints. They definitely leave your mouth and teeth feeling more clean. Timer is a plus especially for little ones.
I would recommend to EVERYONE.
Adriana V.
I am not new to electric toothbrushes, but I am definitely new to the high end spectrum. My entire family uses the Essence, but when the HealthyWhite Sonicare went on sale on Amazon, I took the plunge. I was not disappointed. Initially, the new style of brushing takes some getting used to. It is pretty powerful and can turn some people off if they are not used to electric toothbrushes. It also cleans totally differently than the cheaper drugstore electric toothbrushes. I will say that the Quadpacer technology is awesome. It ensures that I get my teeth evenly clean and spend enough time doing the job. I have had it for about two weeks now and my teeth are noticeably whiter after using the Clean and White setting. I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone over the Essence if you want white teeth, and the bonus is that the brush heads are cheaper.
Anja S.
I've had this toothbrush for 8 years, and aside from regular aging, it has held up beautifully. I feel like the cleaning I get when using this brush is much more thorough than the clean I get when using a manual brush. The cost of replacent heads is a little high, but certainly worth the price.
cerrwida b.
Buffalo, NY
As a kid I had lots of cavities and after starting to use Sonicare my cavities near stoped showing up all together and I always have brushed multiple times a day and had good oral habits, I have gotten my whole family hooked I love this toothbrush and I’m really happy I started using it!
Jenna B.
Orlando, FL
I hate going to the dentist. And this toothbrush helped those appointments go so much better for me. I got it for Christmas 2 years ago and it’s still working like new. Just keep replacing heads every 4-6 months and it helps clean, whiten, and prevent cavities. Highly recommended.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only electric toothbrush ive really ever used. Gets a great clean! Definitely worth the price! I love that it has the 30 second intervals so you know your getting the same amount on all the teeth. You just do 30inside bottom, and outside and 30 upper inside and outside, then after it shuts off you just brush the flat part of your teeth, tongue and cheeks! Its not very loud either, my husband has the older version which is louder and don't have quite a soft setting for sensitive teeth. love it and prefer this over a manual! Definitely recommend!
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
This is my first electric toothbrush and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a manual! My teeth feel so much cleaner after using this and I’ve even noticed that my teeth have gotten whiter. I was skeptical about spending so much money on just a toothbrush but it’s worth every penny!
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
By far the best toothbrush I've ever owned. It's comfortable in my hand, deep cleans and reaches the depths of my mouth and loosens up plaque so that I have an easier time flossing. This is my second Sonicare toothbrush. I owned my first one throughout university and it lasted me almost 7 years. Replacing brush heads isn't terrible either. When the toothbrush goes on sale for about $90 and the heads are under $23 this is a must-buy to have clean, healthy gums and bright teeth.
sarah S.
Oran
How often do you have to change the brush ?
Scott R.
Urbana, IL
How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth the price of replacements?
Amal G.
Nabeul. Tunisia
Isn't it cool ? I want this
Joy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How loud is this?
Ameni c.