Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Agripina H.Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Laura E.

BY SONICARE #61 in Electric Toothbrushes

Whiter, Healthier Teeth The Sonic Toothbrush Better plaque removal than Oral-B Triumph* #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals: Sonicare is the power toothbrush brand most often recommended by U.S. dental professionals.  Inspired by the sonic technology used in dental offices.  Developed to improve oral healthy for better overall health. Clean and White: Clinically proven to whiten teeth up to 2 shades in 2 weeks. ProResults brush head: Provides better plaque removal and a comfort-enhanced brushing experience . Startimer®: 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Quadpacer®: Interval timer encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. Travel Charger: Now with a multi-voltage, compact travel charger. 2 Shades in 2 Weeks Let the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through.  Proven to remove see more...

• Isn't it cool ? I want this1 Answers
  • Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How loud is th...1 Answers
  • How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth the price ...2 Answers
  • "My teeth feel very clean and smooth after each use." in 1 review
  • "It took me about 2-3 days to get used to the powerful vibrations, but after that I had no problem with it." in 1 review
  • "I bought the Sonicare tooth brush hoping my kids would brush their teeth." in 1 review
Adriana V.
I am not new to electric toothbrushes, but I am definitely new to the high end spectrum. My entire family uses the Essence, but when the HealthyWhite Sonicare went on sale on Amazon, I took the plunge. I was not disappointed. Initially, the new style of brushing takes some getting used to. It is pretty powerful and can turn some people off if they are not used to electric toothbrushes. It also cleans totally differently than the cheaper drugstore electric toothbrushes. I will say that the Quadpacer technology is awesome. It ensures that I get my teeth evenly clean and spend enough time doing the job. I have had it for about two weeks now and my teeth are noticeably whiter after using the Clean and White setting. I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone over the Essence if you want white teeth, and the bonus is that the brush heads are cheaper.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had model HX6731. It lasted about 2 1/2 years before completely dying on me. I think for the price I paid, even on sale, it really wasn’t worth it. It brushed my teeth like I needed it to but my husband has a $10 electric toothbrush from a different brand that is still going strong many years later. For the price I paid, I really did expect it to last quite a bit longer.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only electric toothbrush ive really ever used. Gets a great clean! Definitely worth the price! I love that it has the 30 second intervals so you know your getting the same amount on all the teeth. You just do 30inside bottom, and outside and 30 upper inside and outside, then after it shuts off you just brush the flat part of your teeth, tongue and cheeks! Its not very loud either, my husband has the older version which is louder and don't have quite a soft setting for sensitive teeth. love it and prefer this over a manual! Definitely recommend!
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
This is my first electric toothbrush and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a manual! My teeth feel so much cleaner after using this and I’ve even noticed that my teeth have gotten whiter. I was skeptical about spending so much money on just a toothbrush but it’s worth every penny!
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
By far the best toothbrush I've ever owned. It's comfortable in my hand, deep cleans and reaches the depths of my mouth and loosens up plaque so that I have an easier time flossing. This is my second Sonicare toothbrush. I owned my first one throughout university and it lasted me almost 7 years. Replacing brush heads isn't terrible either. When the toothbrush goes on sale for about $90 and the heads are under $23 this is a must-buy to have clean, healthy gums and bright teeth.
Juliana R.
I've been using Sonicare products for years.  I can't see myself ever going back to a manual toothbrush.  This electric toothbrush makes your teeth smooth and clean and keeps them whiter than if you were to simply use a manual brush.  I have repurchased and will continue to do so.  Everybody should have one!
Loretta M.
Racine, WI
Use this at least twice a day. I feel like it makes my teeth clean and shiny. I have had other electric toothbrushes but I have stayed with one for my last two toothbrushes. It keeps a charge well and has just enough power to be effective but not hurt my gums. Like the timer to make sure I am brushing long enough.
Blythe H.
I like my Sonicare toothbrush.  It vibrates just enough to get into every nook and cranny around my teeth without being irritating or ticklish.  This brand was recommended to me by my dentist and preforms better than the Oral B brush I had been using previously.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Okay, this toothbrush changed my life. I don't know how I ever got to brushing my teeth manually. After just one use, my teeth were whiter, felt cleaner and my breath stayed fresh nearly all day long. I bought a set of two from Costco and it was well worth it.
Angelika V.
Cape Coral, FL
This has been a life saver. It makes brushing your teeth so much easier. I’ve been using this electric toothbrush for about 4 years now and it’s made my dentist experience go smoother. If you’re looking for a helper in brushing, this product is for you.
sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How often do you have to change the brush ?
Scott R.
Urbana, IL
How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth the price of replacements?
Amal G.
Nabeul. Tunisia
Isn't it cool ? I want this
Joy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How loud is this?
Ameni c.