Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Agripina H.Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Laura E.

BY SONICARE #7 in Electric Toothbrushes

Whiter, Healthier Teeth The Sonic Toothbrush Better plaque removal than Oral-B Triumph* #1 Recommended Brand by Dental Professionals: Sonicare is the power toothbrush brand most often recommended by U.S. dental professionals.  Inspired by the sonic technology used in dental offices.  Developed to improve oral healthy for better overall health. Clean and White: Clinically proven to whiten teeth up to 2 shades in 2 weeks. ProResults brush head: Provides better plaque removal and a comfort-enhanced brushing experience . Startimer®: 2-minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Quadpacer®: Interval timer encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. Travel Charger: Now with a multi-voltage, compact travel charger. 2 Shades in 2 Weeks Let the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through.  Proven to remove see more...

• Isn't it cool ? I want this1 Answers
  • Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How loud is th...1 Answers
  • How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth the price ...2 Answers
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush
  • "It took me about 2-3 days to get used to the powerful vibrations, but after that I had no problem with it." in 1 review
  • "I bought the Sonicare tooth brush hoping my kids would brush their teeth." in 1 review
  • "My teeth feel very clean and smooth after each use." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Only electric toothbrush ive really ever used. Gets a great clean! Definitely worth the price! I love that it has the 30 second intervals so you know your getting the same amount on all the teeth. You just do 30inside bottom, and outside and 30 upper inside and outside, then after it shuts off you just brush the flat part of your teeth, tongue and cheeks! Its not very loud either, my husband has the older version which is louder and don't have quite a soft setting for sensitive teeth. love it and prefer this over a manual! Definitely recommend!
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
By far the best toothbrush I've ever owned. It's comfortable in my hand, deep cleans and reaches the depths of my mouth and loosens up plaque so that I have an easier time flossing. This is my second Sonicare toothbrush. I owned my first one throughout university and it lasted me almost 7 years. Replacing brush heads isn't terrible either. When the toothbrush goes on sale for about $90 and the heads are under $23 this is a must-buy to have clean, healthy gums and bright teeth.
Schyler C.
I have not had any cavities since I began using this toothbrush. I love that it has a "sensitive" setting, as my gums tend to be sensitive, even though they are healthy. I also love that it gives you subtle hints to move to a different area of your mouth, so I find myself actually brushing my teeth for the recommended time - 2minutes - instead of giving up after 15 seconds. Worth the investment.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I purchased this at Ulta on sale which was a great find as I had did my homework and the reviews were great. I have been very pleased with the results, and the replacement heads and have been using this same one for 5-6-7 years? No idea if it came with a warranty, but I have certainly gotten my money's worth and great results from the purchase.
Ruth I.
Pullman
I personally love the idea of it and it works great but there is always a few things about the item I didn't like. I personally hate how big the toothbrush itself is. It's really hard when you are traveling because it is so bulky. So you have to go and buy a separate travel toothbrush, which is normally always bad ones.
Juliana R.
I've been using Sonicare products for years.  I can't see myself ever going back to a manual toothbrush.  This electric toothbrush makes your teeth smooth and clean and keeps them whiter than if you were to simply use a manual brush.  I have repurchased and will continue to do so.  Everybody should have one!
Loretta M.
Racine, WI
Use this at least twice a day. I feel like it makes my teeth clean and shiny. I have had other electric toothbrushes but I have stayed with one for my last two toothbrushes. It keeps a charge well and has just enough power to be effective but not hurt my gums. Like the timer to make sure I am brushing long enough.
Rawand G.
Austin, TX
Definitely worth the dollars on this. You have two options regular cleaning and whitening cleaning, does an amazing job at doing both especially with a whitening toothpaste
Oksana B.
My husband and I just got these and we are OBSESSED!! These tooth brushes are very effective and do their job better than no other. We recently switched to these from normal manual tooth brushes and boy do we feel the difference. We are first time users with this but i highly recommend.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good product I have no complaints would it's the only complaint that I would have would it is I haven't been able to find the replacement head for it I have to order it online that is something that I don't want to wait for so but otherwise in that it is a good product
Scott R.
Urbana, IL
How often do you have to change the brush? is it worth the price of replacements?
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert
How often do you have to change the brush ?
Joy L.
Have you had good results at your dental checkups? How loud is this?
Amal G.