Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CarePhilips

by Philips

Safely enhance your smile every day without giving up the staining foods and drinks you love! The Philips Sonicare whitening rechargeable toothbrush is proven to remove up to 100% more stains for whiter teeth in only 1 week*.

I’m not sure how this product has any bad reviews! I seriously love this device. What do you guys not like about it that rated this badly?
How can I get this
How much more effective is this sonicare vs the series 3 plaque control?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ Sonic electric toothbrush HX8911/99 2 modes 6 customizable settings 1 brush head!
Angela  L.
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ Sonic electric toothbrush HX8911/99 2 modes 6 customizable settings 1 brush head uploaded by Angela  L.
Purchased at: Costco
Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush is awesome. My husband and I have been using this for awhile and we have no complaints. The charging lasts so long and it’ll remind you if it needs charging. The attachment brush are available almost everywhere but we get ours at Costco. Awesome product!
Chris C.
Seattle, WA
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ Sonic electric toothbrush HX8911/99 2 modes 6 customizable settings 1 brush head uploaded by Chris C.
I tried this toothbrush seven years ago and never wanted to switch to anything else. This is the only brush I can use. It cleans very well, keeps teeth white. There are different heads for the brush. Each Sonicare will last for 2 years approx.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ Sonic electric toothbrush HX8911/99 2 modes 6 customizable settings 1 brush head uploaded by Shelby J.
I can’t even say how much I love this toothbrush. As I get older I can feel my teeth becoming more sensitive especially since when my teeth performing when I was a kid, I was on some antibiotics that made my tea form without the top coating of enamel which leaves my teeth more susceptible to decay. My teeth are already in the past month of using this are way more shiny and clean. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve brushed my teeth for two full minutes in my entire life. I guess I didn’t realize that I was supposed to be rushing for that long. Maybe that’s ignorant on my part but I was never taught that was that important. I love the keys that this comes with because I do a lot of traveling and even when I’m at home I tend to pack up the toothbrush and its case just so it’s out of the way. It has not died in the last month of me using it so it definitely has a good battery charge. I bet I could go on a very long vacation and my partner and I could share the same battery on that trip. I thought about getting a second device for my partner to use but really there’s no point in doing that at this moment unless we decide that we want to brush her teeth at the exact same time. It’s just too easy to switch between brush heads for us both not to use it. Even love that there’s drainage holes on each side of the travel keys so that your brush heads can air out properly instead of sitting there and getting grimey and smelly. I have nothing bad to say about this product at this point and I am very much obsessed with it!
Uyen D.
Purchased at: Costco
This toothbrush changed my life. I can’t use regular toothbrush anymore. I feel like my teeth is squeaky clean after use. There is only one point I don’t like is the travel case. It does not close tightly.
Chasity W.
Jacksonville, FL
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ Sonic electric toothbrush HX8911/99 2 modes 6 customizable settings 1 brush head uploaded by Chasity W.
I purchased this toothbrush at Best Buy during the holidays with a price match. I couldnt see myself paying almost $200 for a toothbrush but I am now sold. I will never buy another low end electric toothbrush. The battery lasts for days so when Im traveling, I dont even have to bring the charger with me. My dentist is also happy when I go in for a cleaning and I dont have plaque buildup or cavities. I love that I can replace the heads and there are different options whenever I go to get new heads. I purchased this toothbrush 3 years ago. I keep it charging on the base at home and I havent had any type of battery or power issues. This was one of my best investments. If something were to happen to my toothbrush, I now know that I will get my money's worth if I had to spend $200 because it has lasted way longer than I thought it would. Great product! I would highly recommend this toothbrush.
Karen R.
Brimfield,illinois
I love this brush so much that I brush my teeth 4 times a day! Love how clean my mouth feels!
Jordan M.
Chicago , IL
Had a sonicare toothbrush years ago and I think it broke and I went back to a manual brush. I bought this when there was a holiday sale and now cannot live without it. It makes my teeth feel so clean. This type of clean you need an electric toothbrush and sonicare has always been and always will be the best.
Mackensi L.
Love their tooth brush it makes my teeth feel so clean and refreshed while making sure every part of the enamel and tooth is cleaned.
Sarah  L.
Bronxville, NY
Wow! I knew I wanted one but never knew how much it would change the brush game! It’s amazing and makes me feel so clean! It also learns your habits and helps you train the way and timing of your brushing
Alisha M.
Nicholson, GA
I love this toothbrush. It makes your mouth feel so clean. The small bristle area allows you to focus on one spot a lot easier and gives a more effective clean.