Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips
Sonicare HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush, Multicolor

Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush, Multicolor

by Philips

Featuring a Quadpacer timer that encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth, this Sonicare HealthyWhite rechargeable toothbrush is just what you need. Limit 5 per household. Featuring a Quadpacer timer that encourages thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth, this Sonicare HealthyWhite rechargeable toothbrush is just what you need. : Standard, clean and whiten modes brighten your smile. Contour fit bristles contact more of your tooth surface. Smartimer indicates when you've brushed for two minutes. Removes unwanted plaque from the surface of teeth. Travel charger is perfect for the person on the go. What's Included: Toothbrush Brush head Charger Travel cap Product Care: Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here: Model no. HX6711/02 Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush, Multicolor!
Joie L.
Dallas, TX
I love this toothbrush! It keeps my teeth clean and super white! It also has a built in timer and can go in the shower! This toothbrush is literally one of the best things I've ever owned. Definitely would recommend buying this product!
Rachel C.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband and I both got matching electric toothbrushes! I loved that we could share chargers especially the travel case. However, when I had an issue with the battery on one of the toothbrushes, it was very difficult to get through to customer service.
Suzee A.
Adelanto
Love love my tooth brush it stays charge for 2 weeks. I take it with me when I leave on vacation. Awesome
Charlee B.
New Orleans
Brushing my teeth used to always be a long process until I bought one of these. It has a timer on it so I know I have brushed them long enough and it also has settings on it to for sensitive teeth like mine! Great price for an electric toothbrush!
Kristina S.
Sofia
It definitely works better than a regular toothbrush. I have mine for about three years now and it never broke. It’s really easy to just replace the heads and there’s also a great choice for them depending on your teeth care. I particularly bought mine because I was wearing braces. It was the easiest way in my case.
limalika A.
Prague
Love it! The first and the only (so far) electric brush I owned. It gently vibrates and cleanses my teeth. I have small mouth (almost like a child) and this brush reaches everywhere

Looking for your answer?