BY SONICARE

Brittany W.
Denver, CO
I will never use a normal toothbrush again. Nothing compares to the results from a Sonicare.  I kind of bought it because I had always admired it as a kid in my dentists office.  On top of that though I do take my oral hygine seriously and I feel this is the best tool to have if you are the same.  It cleans teeth beautifully and easily and I have not had any issues with my teeth since using it.  I bought my boyfriend his own brush head to use and his dentist commented on his teeth and asked him what he has been doing differently.  He told him to never stop using that toothbrush! Don't worry Doc, we never will.  Holy Grail for life!
Jaclyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is where my obsession with all sonic technology started. I have been using Sonicare toothbrushes for years and this one in particular for about 2 years. Nothing makes your teeth feel cleaner. The charge lasts a decent amount of time. I hate that the brush heads cost so much - I only like using the Sonicare brand after trying a knockoff and not having the same results. It is definitely worth its pricetag though.. many times over.
Jessica h.
NEWARK, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This new brush performs perfectly like the old one and I am very pleased with it. I didn't weight it, but I think it may be a little lighter than the old model which is nice. I still love the 2 minute brush cycle that turns the brush off automatically so I don't have to think about whether I've brushed long enough. Another feature I like is the small size of the brush head so that reaching behind teeth is simple and effortless. Now that I think of it, that is a good word for the entire experience of brushing my teeth with a Sonicare, "effortless".
Caroline B.
Washington , DC
I love this toothbrush! I had used multiple electric toothbrushes before this, but this is definitely the most high quality. It came with a charger and a UV light cleaner, which is a huge bonus to me as a germaphob. The toothbrush gets my teeth feeling very clean, and helps get things out of my teeth even when I may skip flossing.
Katie B.
Danville, KY
This is my favorite toothbrush ever!! I like how clean it makes my teeth feel afterwards but sometimes it can be kind of rough. I used to use a regular toothbrush but when I started using the sonicare electric toothbrush my teeth felt super clean! I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone who wants clean teeth
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
I never realized I could be so passionate about a toothbrush, but I could never go back to a manual toothbrush after discovering this gem. Sonicare was recommended to me by a friend and coworker a few years back, so I took the plunge and bought one for myself. I immediately loved how clean my teeth felt and have never looked back. My now-husband used to use a different type of electric toothbrush, but I got him to switch to Sonicare and he's happy with it as well. The two pack is fabulous because we each have our own handle for every day, but we can pack up two heads & one handle in the travel case. I'm not sure how long the battery lasts without requiring charging but it's at least a week of 4x per day use.
I think the best testament to how great this brush is, is that when my husband and I finally got around to finding a new dentist (we were both fairly overdue for cleanings), the dentist said our teeth were amazing and we were like walking advertisements for Sonicare!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy the cleanliness of my teeth when I use my sonicare electric toothbrush. Even though it has a two-minute timer, I often run the timer twice to get to all my teeth. I have never tried other brands to compare it to but I have since purchased my second sonicare toothbrush.
Jessica T.
Got these as a Christmas present and I will never use another kind of tooth brush. I saw such improvement in my teeth just after he first use and continued improvement over the course of using it. I would definitely recommend everyone to buy one!
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Was hesitant to buy at first, but now that I have one it makes life so much easier. I hate using a regular tooth brush. It is extremely Effective in my opinion. I use it two to three times a day. I was extremely happy to make the purchase.
Lacey S.
Lexington, KY
I love this toothbrush!!! It helps to get all the gunk out of my teeth and inbetween them! It can be a little much if you have sensitive teeth because the power is unbelievable but I absolutely love it!!