BY SONICARE

Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
This toothbrush is the best! I decided to switch to sonicare upon recommendation by my dental hygienist. I wish I hadn't waited so long! The quadrant timer makes brushing for 2 minutes a breeze and after every brushing my teeth feel like they've just had a cleaning from the dentist. The two pack allowed my husband to get one too. I love that it comes with a convenient carry case for each brush.
Sarah H.
Acworth, GA
This toothbrush has been really effective for me. Before my sonicare, I had so many cavities and I couldn't understand because I was brushing my teeth twice a day. Having a Sonicare really makes a difference and my teeth feel so clean and polished after being brushed. I recommend one to everyone I know!
Debi S.
Oakland, CA
Ive had 3 sonicare toothbrushes over the past 12 years and I have loved them all. They keep getting better and I always have good dental visits, even after not going to the dentist for a good 5 of 6 years for cleanings. I'm bummed one of the latest ones I had broke but I replaced it right away.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
I never thought I would spend over $100 on a toothbrush, but now I will never go back to the cheaper less effective brands. I've gotten better reports from m dentist since using Sonicare. It took me a while to afford it, but now I make quality mouth care a priority.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I liked these toothbrushes, gets your teeth very clean. My only complaint is that the brush head attachment gets water in the cracks and molds on the inside. I didn't notice this until it was time to switch out the head. It's gross and hard to clean
Jessica M.
I really liked it at first, but after replacing the 7-8th toothbrush head, the heads stopped locking into place and it just sort of spun randomly and became awful. Too bad, it they didn't produce such poor quality, it would be a great product.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Had one of these for many years but had several of them die on me. They're pretty pricey so I decided to try something new recently. However, nothing can beat how clean this gets your teeth. Leaves your teeth feeling very clean.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This keeps my teeth looking pretty and white ! It's the only toothbrush I use and will ever use because it does its job right & gets all of the food and germs off of my teeth and gums ! I highly recommend it to everyone !
Farhana C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love SoniCare toothbrushes. I've gotten my boyfriend, his family, and my family hooked on them. Great to take care of your teeth at all ages. I purchased the 2 pack for my parents , and it's perfect!
My Hunk loves his. It is too harsh and hurts meee! I have sensitive teeth. Called #Philips never called back! Boo. For myself, I will look for another electronic brush for sensitive teeth.