BY SONICARE

Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
Good toothbrush, better than average. Cleans effectively. I prefer it over every toothbrush I have ever tried in the past.
My info:
Ceramic braces
Tendency to get yellowed teeth when using bad dental products.
Heather L.
Golden, CO
Never buying another manual toothbrush again! This sonicare healthy white has changed my life....seriously! My breath is better, my teeth are whiter, and I've never been happier. I love the pause in the buzzing so you know when to move to tbe next quadrant in your mouth. 5 stars
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love this toothbrush! It has different options to choose from, like clean or massage. And it gets my teeth feeling super clean and super white. The only negative is that it's pricey and so are the replacement heads but way worth the money if you have it.
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
I have tried the oral b toothbrush and the sonicare toothbrush and I will ALWAYS reach for the sonicare..hands down. Leaves my teeth feeling exceptionally clean and gets in those hard to reach places. My hygienist even noticed the difference!
Shannon D.
Good! I've used this for a few years now and has a long lasting charge and keeps my teeth clean and white! I use the third setting for sensitive and whitening and it helps a lot I'm always satisfied with it and it has made me never want to use a manual brush ever again! You can also change the heads of it for sanitation!
Peter C.
San Mateo, CA
It works great but like clockwork, after 2 years and a month they break.

4 years ago, I bought the Costco 2 toothbrush pack and gave the other to my friend and within a week of each other they broke!

I bought another one 2 years ago and 2 months and it broke last week.

Customer service is not good (spoke to them on the phone and their resolution is send receipt, wait for response, send toothbrush, wait for it to be tested 8-10 business days, then receive refurbished replacement handle)
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
I received this product as a gift. I love the fact that vibrates instead of spins. The spinning action on other toothbrushes can leave your gums feeling rough and cut up. The vibration seems to work a lot better and it can go at such a level that it'll actually break up plaque on your teeth. Highly recommended by my dentist.
Kristen P.
Orlando, FL
My mom got me this toothbrush for Christmas and I love it. The whole family has one and we believe our teeth and gums are much better after using the product for almost a year now. It has different settings such as how long you want to brush your teeth for and what your focusing on (whitening/gums). I would definitely recommend to anyone. The two minute timer ensures that you brush your teeth long enough each morning and night!
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
I miss this toothbrush so much! It held a great charge and was powerful enough to clean but not be uncomfortable. I originally purchased this product after a recommendation from my dentist, and I would purchase it again if it did not cost so much. I have now moved back to a manual toothbrush.
Lari P.
Fresno, CA
This is by far the best toothbrush. I received one as a gift about 20 yrs ago. I would of never spent the money for one.. but after having used it, when it broke i didn't hesitate to buy another. My daughter is 18 as of last month, not real good about brushing... however i can say she has never had a cavity and i am fully convinced as is our dentist that it is because she uses this toothbrush