Philips Sonicare Gum health Brush Heads 3pk uploaded by Symone C.

BY SONICARE

The philips sonicare gum health brush head. Designed to work with multiple sonicare models, these snap-on replacement brush heads improves gum health up to 100% vs. A manual toothbrush. Curved bristles conform to teeth to remove more plaque. Reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for replacement. Replace your brush head every three months as recommended by the american dental association. see more...

Becca D.
Rogue River, OR
Fantastic toothbrush. It has a built in timer which goes off every 30 seconds and makes it easy to brush in smaller sections. Since I began using it, my dentist has been noticing a difference in my teeth! I used to struggle with plaque on the back of my teeth, but now I rarely have any!
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Always need to keep clean heads at home. After every cold I rely on these to replace the old heads. These are very easy to find in the store so that replacing them is easy. Easy to change and it's nice that they come with different little rings so everyone knows whose is whose.
Kassandra B.
The best toothbrush heads for "drugstore: electric tooth brushes. Works great, not a huge fan of the steep price but it's worth it for the results. I've purchased for years but am now taking a break from Philips to try a new brand called Foreo, not sure I'd buy Philips again.
Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
Soft brush heads are best for keeping your teeth white because you can scrub and not loose enamel. I personally have a very sensitive m out and harsh brushes can hurt me. These don't do that and I never have to whiten my teeth. They are pricy but probably worth it.
Rebecca D.
Westchester, IL
These are great for extending the life of your toothbrush. They fit most electric tooth brushes. My husband and I can both use them even though we have different brands of electric tooth brush. I am satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase them.
Ashley F.
I LOVE my Sonicare toothbrush and these heads are my favorite. Perfect clean feeling every time! nothing bad to say about them! They are wonderful and if you ask your dentist they can get you coupons so they arent overly pricey to replace every couple months.
Lori T.
San Antonio, TX
My husband purchased these and I liked them. My only problem with them was the cost of replacement and continued use. Though they were fantastic and worked really well, the cost for us was prohibitive and made us look elsewhere for our toothbrush needs.
Morgan G.
Sonicare is the only type of toothbrush I use now. I can't stand using a regular toothbrush anymore. And honestly, it's worth it, my teeth have never been healthier. And the price point really isn't that bad, the heads do last quite a while
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I like purchasing these in the 3 pack to remind myself to switch them out when I need to. It is really easy and I feel like I have a nice clean smile after brushing with the sonicare. I will never go back to a manual toothbrush!
Denise C.
Marietta, GA
Easy to use & the bristle color lets you know when they need to be changed.....I look forward to using mine twice a day. I love the clean felling these brush heads leave behind! Even my dentist comments how clean my teeth are!!