Philips Sonicare For Kids Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, HX6311 uploaded by dianna h.

BY SONICARE

Superior Brushing For Healthy Teeth And Gums. Great For Braces And Hard-To-Reach Places. Sonic Technology Creates Dynamic Fluid Action To Help Thoroughly Brush Away Particles In And Around Brackets. 75% More Effective* Than Manual Toothbrushes For Better Checkups. With Over 500 Strokes Per Second, Sonic Cleaning Helps Compensate For Developing Techniques As Children Grow Better At Brushing. 91% Of Dental Professional Parents Prefer Sonicare For Children For Their Children.** Help Your Child Form A Lifetime Of Healthy Oral Care Habits For Less Than The Average Cost To Treat A Single Cavity.*** Friendly Features Help Make Brushing Fun And Easy For Children To Do. Kidtimer Gradually Increases To 2 Minutes To Train Children To Brush Longer Stabilized Hand Piece To Help Applying Toothpaste While The Toothbrush Lies Flat On The Counter Easy To Grip Handle For Smaller Hands To Maneuver More Independently And Comfortably High And Low Power Modes For Gentle, Yet Effective Cleaning *In Hard-To-Reach Places. **Data On File. ***Cost Based On National Average Of $50. Contains: 1 Rechargeable Handle 1 Brush Head 1 Charger Base 8 Handle Stickers 2 Bonus Sticker Sheets Made In China see more...

• I just ordered this from amazon.ca ! Has anyone used it? If so, Wha...1 Answers
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
While this toothbrush works great, it breaks easily. I continue to purchase because I want my children to have the cleanest teeth possible (especially since we all know they don't care about cleaning their little teeth) but it's not the cheapest brush and we've had 2 literally stop working out of the blue. Frustrating.
April B.
April B.
Lambertville, MI
This toothbrush, coupled with it's phone app, made all the difference in my kids' brushing. They wanted to brush their teeth MORE than 3 times a day, to earn rewards for their "pet". It does a great job in picking up the slack in places where they don't brush as well- they always have excellent dental checkups now!
Cameron D.
Cameron D.
I absolutely love electric tooth brushes. They preform way better than a standard toothbrush does. It vibrates back and forth to reach ever spot on your teeth. With it's really nifty times it will beep when you should go to the bottom or top and turn off when your slandered 2 minutes is done.
Kellyn M.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
My three year old will pick her Sonicare over her princess toothbrush every time so if that's not a glowing endorsement I don't know what is! My husband and I each have the adult version and they all three use the same charger; it's nice to only have one charger on the bathroom counter.
Aidee P.
Aidee P.
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and I love it. She doesn't need to worry about not brushing correctly because the toothbrush does all the work. A plus is the timer that beeps when she is finished so she knows she can stop. She loved decorating her toothbrush as well.
Paola B.
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
My kids love this. It keeps them entertained while brushing. I also use the setting to guide them into brushing for 2 minutes. Bristles are gentle for kids and head of brush is small so it's comfortable for them. I have three boy and the love it.
Anne Marie S.
Anne Marie S.
Wasilla, AK
This is the best investment ever. I love this toothbrush because it takes the guesswork, hassle, and dilly dallying out of my children's oral care routine. I also find my kids are eager to brush their teeth with this gentle sonicare toothbrush.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Grew up with this toothbrush. It worked very well, I have no complaints about its effectiveness. It's just not durable. One drop and it was beyond repair. It's a lot of money to pay for a product that kids are going to eventually drop
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
My kids enjoy this toothbrush and every easy for them to use on they're own if I need to step away. I bought this from Amazon and it can't compare to others because in my opinion this is the best of the best.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Holmes, NY
My daughter loves this toothbrush. The size of the head is ideal for her little mouth, the bristles are soft, and I've been very satisfied with the purchase. I plan to buy another for my littlest!
Laura F.
Laura F.
I just ordered this from amazon.ca ! Has anyone used it? If so, What did you think?