Philips Sonicare For Kids Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, HX6311 uploaded by dianna h.

BY SONICARE

Superior Brushing For Healthy Teeth And Gums. Great For Braces And Hard-To-Reach Places. Sonic Technology Creates Dynamic Fluid Action To Help Thoroughly Brush Away Particles In And Around Brackets. 75% More Effective* Than Manual Toothbrushes For Better Checkups. With Over 500 Strokes Per Second, Sonic Cleaning Helps Compensate For Developing Techniques As Children Grow Better At Brushing. 91% Of Dental Professional Parents Prefer Sonicare For Children For Their Children.** Help Your Child Form A Lifetime Of Healthy Oral Care Habits For Less Than The Average Cost To Treat A Single Cavity.*** Friendly Features Help Make Brushing Fun And Easy For Children To Do. Kidtimer Gradually Increases To 2 Minutes To Train Children To Brush Longer Stabilized Hand Piece To Help Applying Toothpaste While The Toothbrush Lies Flat On The Counter Easy To Grip Handle For Smaller Hands To Maneuver More Independently And Comfortably High And Low Power Modes For Gentle, Yet Effective Cleaning *In Hard-To-Reach Places. **Data On File. ***Cost Based On National Average Of $50. Contains: 1 Rechargeable Handle 1 Brush Head 1 Charger Base 8 Handle Stickers 2 Bonus Sticker Sheets Made In China see more...

• I just ordered this from amazon.ca ! Has anyone used it? If so, W...1 Answers
Anice G.
Wayland, MA
My son loves this toothbrush. It gets him to brush for 2 minutes and I know it does a better job of cleaning his teeth than a manual brush. I haven't tried the app yet, but will soon. I like that I can recharge the battery unlike other electric brushes I've bought for him in the past, which I'm constantly replacing the batteries for. I would recommend this to anyone.
crystal g.
Both of my kids have had these for the last 2 yrs. Best purchase ever. Even my 1-2 yr old loved the way hers massaged her sore gums from teething. They do all the work for the kids. Replace the brush heads every six months and your good. They also loved being able to personalize their brushes with the many different stickers given. Best investment for a kids toothbrush. All kids should have one.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We bought three of these for our kids and after a year only one has survived. The top brush part breaks off easily. The front cover that has patterns on it doesn't stay attached for more than a few months. I love the idea of my kids using a sonic toothbrush since it's extra help in doing a good job brushing, I just wish these were better quality.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
My three year old will pick her Sonicare over her princess toothbrush every time so if that's not a glowing endorsement I don't know what is! My husband and I each have the adult version and they all three use the same charger; it's nice to only have one charger on the bathroom counter.
Tiffany Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
We own the Sonicare electric toothbrush for our kids. I am confident that it gets my children's teeth clean. It was recommended by my dentist and they use it regularly. I like that it has two different heads so our girls don't have to share. In the beginning it took a little for them to get used to but it beeps a couple times to encourage them to move it around to different areas of their mouth which is helpful. Overall a great purchase!
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
Great for my toddler but he needs help. It does make brushing more fun for him and he enjoys it. Great job at cleaning his teeth but it's difficult for him to use alone. I'd recommend this to others but with assistance for the littler ones.
Naay O.
Glen Head, NY
this is the "old school" sonicare. It does a great job cleaning your teeth, but as others have noted, the handle collects fluids and gets disgusting and moldy inside so needs constant cleaning. Still, it's way less costly than the newer models, so if you don't mind the maintenance, it's a good option. I solved the gross-gunk problem by taking a disposable glove, cutting off one finger, cutting a small hole in the tip of the finger, and slipping it over the toothbrush, covering the space where the brush and handle connect. This is where the seal is not tight enough. I then used medical tape to tighten the seal further. So far, so good.
April B.
Lambertville, MI
This toothbrush, coupled with it's phone app, made all the difference in my kids' brushing. They wanted to brush their teeth MORE than 3 times a day, to earn rewards for their "pet". It does a great job in picking up the slack in places where they don't brush as well- they always have excellent dental checkups now!
Shan J.
Saint Louis, MO
OMG most amazing brush ever. It has an app that comes with it and it is so fun to brush you teeth along with it. There are fun facts and tips for how to brush your teeth. It is timed and very effective. Definitely got me to start actually brushing my teeth because it is so much fun. I used to always get bored of brushing my teeth but now I dont. there is also a way for parents to see if kids have been brushing or not
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
While this toothbrush works great, it breaks easily. I continue to purchase because I want my children to have the cleanest teeth possible (especially since we all know they don't care about cleaning their little teeth) but it's not the cheapest brush and we've had 2 literally stop working out of the blue. Frustrating.
Laura F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just ordered this from amazon.ca ! Has anyone used it? If so, What did you think?