Philips Sonicare For Kids Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, HX6311 uploaded by dianna h.

BY SONICARE

Superior Brushing For Healthy Teeth And Gums. Great For Braces And Hard-To-Reach Places. Sonic Technology Creates Dynamic Fluid Action To Help Thoroughly Brush Away Particles In And Around Brackets. 75% More Effective* Than Manual Toothbrushes For Better Checkups. With Over 500 Strokes Per Second, Sonic Cleaning Helps Compensate For Developing Techniques As Children Grow Better At Brushing. 91% Of Dental Professional Parents Prefer Sonicare For Children For Their Children.** Help Your Child Form A Lifetime Of Healthy Oral Care Habits For Less Than The Average Cost To Treat A Single Cavity.*** Friendly Features Help Make Brushing Fun And Easy For Children To Do. Kidtimer Gradually Increases To 2 Minutes To Train Children To Brush Longer Stabilized Hand Piece To Help Applying Toothpaste While The Toothbrush Lies Flat On The Counter Easy To Grip Handle For Smaller Hands To Maneuver More Independently And Comfortably High And Low Power Modes For Gentle, Yet Effective Cleaning *In Hard-To-Reach Places. **Data On File. ***Cost Based On National Average Of $50. Contains: 1 Rechargeable Handle 1 Brush Head 1 Charger Base 8 Handle Stickers 2 Bonus Sticker Sheets Made In China see more...

• I just ordered this from amazon.ca ! Has anyone used it? If so, W...1 Answers
crystal g.
Both of my kids have had these for the last 2 yrs. Best purchase ever. Even my 1-2 yr old loved the way hers massaged her sore gums from teething. They do all the work for the kids. Replace the brush heads every six months and your good. They also loved being able to personalize their brushes with the many different stickers given. Best investment for a kids toothbrush. All kids should have one.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
We bought three of these for our kids and after a year only one has survived. The top brush part breaks off easily. The front cover that has patterns on it doesn't stay attached for more than a few months. I love the idea of my kids using a sonic toothbrush since it's extra help in doing a good job brushing, I just wish these were better quality.
Tiffany Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
We own the Sonicare electric toothbrush for our kids. I am confident that it gets my children's teeth clean. It was recommended by my dentist and they use it regularly. I like that it has two different heads so our girls don't have to share. In the beginning it took a little for them to get used to but it beeps a couple times to encourage them to move it around to different areas of their mouth which is helpful. Overall a great purchase!
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
Great for my toddler but he needs help. It does make brushing more fun for him and he enjoys it. Great job at cleaning his teeth but it's difficult for him to use alone. I'd recommend this to others but with assistance for the littler ones.
Christy W.
Richmond, TX
My children use this electric toothbrush. They have no issues and have a great time using it. It's simple and easy for them to use on a daily basis
Katelyn E.
Crestview, Florida
Very great product! This toothbrush is the exact same as the Diamond Clean Sonicare Brand toothbrush. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal S.
Vancouver, WA
Both a love and hate relationship with electronic toothbrushes. They're effective but can also leave my teeth hurting at times.
Madeleine G.
corpus christi, TX
This is a very good toothbrush. It is small enough for little mouths while still gets the job done. I love this toothbrush.
Tori C.
The tooth brush it alright but sometimes it can be a bit much with the amount of vibration that is going on
Lara B.
Doral, FL
This electric toothbrush is the best for kids but also for adults! Is so soft, i really like it
Laura F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just ordered this from amazon.ca ! Has anyone used it? If so, What did you think?