BY SONICARE

Hi V.
Hi V.
Plano, TX
I got this toothbrush after a recommendation from my dentist. I actually got it from a warehouse store and not the dentist office and paid much less for it. I began using it between visits and my dentist (technician) had no clue. When she was cleaning my teeth she commented that whatever I was doing was working and I mentioned the sonicare - she said it did a great job for me and asked how I used it. I told her I watched a YouTube video from them on how to use it (geek101) and she was shocked. She said no wonder it made a huge difference, many people don't use them right. My teeth feel clean and I love the timer as well as the gentleness. Mine came with a travel case and I do travel with it instead of taking a manual brush because it really has helped my mouth health)
Brett S.
Brett S.
Minneapolis, MN
No complaints in behalf of me or my dentist. There are different settings for various teeth sensitivities however I have not been able to find a difference between the 3, and therefore I just stick to the regular. Automatic timer shuts the brushing off after two minutes and gives you a little alert at 30 second intervals which I use to evenly divide my mouth into four sections. Battery lasts well over a week which is more than enough for me. Slight complaint that the travel pack is a little large and if you're afraid you might need to recharge, the charging station offers little mobility.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Probably one of the best investments i have made for my overall oral hygiene. Works really well to get very bit of junk you accumalate in between your teeth. Also enjoyed that there is a sanitizer attached to elongate the life and quality of the refill brushes. Just wished the refills werent't as pricey but overall the brush is awesome. Worth repurchasing the refills.
Laila T.
Laila T.
Arvada, CO
Got this tooth brush in a deal through Costco. One of the best purchases my husband and I made. We love this toothbrush and won't be changing anytime soon. Our teeth feel so much cleaner since switching. I am not a fan of germs when it comes to toothbrush gunk and the sanitizer helps with that a lot.
Sara K.
Sara K.
This product was my first time using a electric toothbrush. My teeth always feel very clean after using this brush. The battery for the toothbrush lasts for a long time (great to not have to recharge the toothbrush all the time). I also like the sanitizing station for the brushes.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Moorhead, MN
Love this toothbrush! I am kicking myself for all the years I used a manual brush. Yes, it is a little pricey, but it's worth every penny! I feel that clean, fresh from the dentist feeling every day now! The sanitizer is a great addition to a great product. Purchased at Target.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
I put off buying an electric toothbrush because I couldn't afford one. I finally did purchase one and it blows my mind how much cleaner my whole mouth feels using an electric toothbrush. It's my first ever so I don't know how it compares to others, but I am so happy with it!
Mary R.
Mary R.
I love this brush it has different settings so you will run longer plus it can pulsate at a different levels. It has a timer which will beep when you have reach the 2 minute suggested time to brush. The heads are comfortable and you can sanitize your brush head anytime now
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Jupiter, FL
I have very sensitive teeth. This brush has helped significantly to improve my sensitive. It also has helped maintain a whiter smile. I drink coffee and red wine. I can't use any whitening products because of my sensitive but this has been a great alternative.
Rebecca m.
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
Great product. I get that just at the dentist clean feel whenever I use it. I like it better than when I used the oralB electric tooth brush. These are a little expensive and the replacement heads can be as well. But $26 for 3 replacement heads is not too bad.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Do you think it's worth the money?