BY SONICARE

Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After switching to this, I will never go back to a standard toothbrush. This times how long to brush in each area of your mouth, and automatically stops after two minuets. The cleaning stand insures you are using a sanitary toothbrush each time.
McKena c.
I had this toothbrush before. What I liked about it is that it had a storage part for the toothbrush heads. It charges really fast, so you will always have a full powered up toothbrush. It has just the right amount of roughness to get a deep clean without feeling to rough.
Jonette D.
I have been using sonicare for almost 5 years now. The massage setting feels great on my gums. Everytime i would do my twice yearly teeth cleaning, my dentist always seem surprised on how i have less accumulation of plaque than normal. Its worth the price.
Brett S.
Minneapolis, MN
No complaints in behalf of me or my dentist. There are different settings for various teeth sensitivities however I have not been able to find a difference between the 3, and therefore I just stick to the regular. Automatic timer shuts the brushing off after two minutes and gives you a little alert at 30 second intervals which I use to evenly divide my mouth into four sections. Battery lasts well over a week which is more than enough for me. Slight complaint that the travel pack is a little large and if you're afraid you might need to recharge, the charging station offers little mobility.
Hi V.
Plano, TX
I got this toothbrush after a recommendation from my dentist. I actually got it from a warehouse store and not the dentist office and paid much less for it. I began using it between visits and my dentist (technician) had no clue. When she was cleaning my teeth she commented that whatever I was doing was working and I mentioned the sonicare - she said it did a great job for me and asked how I used it. I told her I watched a YouTube video from them on how to use it (geek101) and she was shocked. She said no wonder it made a huge difference, many people don't use them right. My teeth feel clean and I love the timer as well as the gentleness. Mine came with a travel case and I do travel with it instead of taking a manual brush because it really has helped my mouth health)
Erin C.
Albion
Currently are using a Sonicare toothbrush.  It is the second or third one I've owned.  My dentist recommended it years ago.  It's cheaper than others, but works perfect for me.  Also, the battery stays charged for a long time.
Holly F.
Happy Valley, OR
I have been using Sonicare for a LONG time. When I try and use a regular tooth brush, my teeth feel gross. Sonicare cleans well with little effort. Also, it has whitened my teeth.
Alex S.
Newtown Sq, PA
Hands down best toothbrush I've ever owned. The dentist-approved timed vibrations keep track of how long you've been brushing your teeth for you. Since using the Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush I've found I don't have to use white strips nearly as often as I did when using a manual toothbrush. The sanitizer is an added benefit because it ensures your brush is actually clean (especially if you happen to drop it somewhere unpleasant), and you don't have to switch brush heads as often! 100% recommend this product.
Britni H.
Universal Cty, TX
Me and my kids have electric toothbrushes because it just gets teeth cleaner. I have been using this brand since middle school and probably as a lifetime customer!
Lisa L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Probably one of the best investments i have made for my overall oral hygiene. Works really well to get very bit of junk you accumalate in between your teeth. Also enjoyed that there is a sanitizer attached to elongate the life and quality of the refill brushes. Just wished the refills werent't as pricey but overall the brush is awesome. Worth repurchasing the refills.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Do you think it's worth the money?