Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer uploaded by Amy W.

BY SONICARE

Shayna S.
Copley, OH
My teeth have literally never felt so clean! I instantly noticed a difference, and my mouth felt like it does after leaving the dentist. I also travel a lot and the battery stays charged for what seems like forever (or at least a whole week). It also has a super cool UV light to sanitize your toothbrush with. The only downfall is it comes with 2 brushes but only one charger attached to the UV light (the other is a portable charger).
Jessie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very good electric toothbrush. It has various settings and timers depending on your needs. Even has a Sensitive gum setting! It also comes with a UV sanitizer that I just love! Overall I'm satisfied, however, sometimes if water gets into the brush head, it makes a strange/louder noise. Not entirely sure if that's the cause but it's not a pleasant sound.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA
I will never be without a sonicare as long as I have teeth! If I don't bring it when I travel my teeth feel so much less clean with a traditional toothbrush. It holds its charge great for at least a week so you don't need to leave the charging stand on the counter if you don't want to.
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA
I have had my Sonicare for years and love that you can buy the replacement heads so easily.  This one is cool because it comes with the sanitizing station so you know that you can clean germs/dust whatever off of it and stay healthier.  Especially helpful when you have been sick.
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
This toothbrush has three different settings depending on the need of your teeth. The "clean" feature really makes you feel like your teeth are getting the best rub down. And the bacteria killing attachment on the charging base is an awesome bonus for an added feeling if clean.
Spencer S.
Morgantown, WV
I use this toothbrush twice a day and have never had a problem. Very strong and always leaves my mouth feeling clean and thorough, unlike the feeling i had from conventional toothbrushes. Would recommend this product to everyone and the sanitizer function is very nice too.
Hannah W.
I've been using the Sonicare FlexCare+ toothbrush for 3 years and it's a product I swear by. It has an automatic sound telling you to switch to the upper (or lower) teeth, deep cleans teeth, has the perfect brush size, and charges quickly. It's definitely worth $189.00
Kimberly D.
Federal Way, WA
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer has been my brushing buddy for several years now. This Toothbrush cleans ask the nooks and crannies of my mouth with ease and saves me previous time during my morning and nightly routine.
Kelsey S.
My husband and I got this as a wedding gift and we love them! They clean extremely well. I haven't used an electric toothbrush in years and it's awesome how good the technology is! This holds a charges for weeks and I love that it comes with a travel case.
Juliana M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ok so this little baby is the reason I have had no cavities in years and my kids have never had any. I'm an oral care nut and this toothbrush blows them all out of the water. This is single-handedly my most prized possession in my whole household, I kid you not! I have bought one for everyone of my children and every year I give them as Christmas gifts to everyone I know. And I'm sure their all like "oh a toothbrush thanks so much..." but once they use them they are like THANKS SO MUCH! (They have told me that this was their experience). So yes I am that aunt that gives the kids toothbrushes but they will thank me one day, their mom already thanks me and My mouth feels crazy clean after each use. I'm obssessed