Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Sanitizer uploaded by Amy W.

BY SONICARE

Kendall S.
Valdosta, GA
This Sonicare toothbrush is absolutely amazing. It has different speeds and the battery life of this tooth brush has lasted me months without recharging. It also comes with a sanitizer that you can put your brushes into with sanitizes them to help keep bactria from growing . I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
Love my sonicare! My teeth have never felt healthier & look so much whiter with the deeper clean. I’m in school to be a dental hygienist & so it’s only right of me to have the cleanest teeth possible! I can’t imagine using any other toothbrush!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
We have had this toothbrush for years. It is the one Our dentist recommended to us. We have seen a significant improvement of our cavities and cleanings when we use it daily. I used to have 3-5 cavities every time I went to the dentist every 6 months and now I might have one per year. This toothbrush definitely paid for itself. We found the best deal at kohls when they had coupons and Kohl’s cash.
Jessie D.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very good electric toothbrush. It has various settings and timers depending on your needs. Even has a Sensitive gum setting! It also comes with a UV sanitizer that I just love! Overall I'm satisfied, however, sometimes if water gets into the brush head, it makes a strange/louder noise. Not entirely sure if that's the cause but it's not a pleasant sound.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA
I will never be without a sonicare as long as I have teeth! If I don't bring it when I travel my teeth feel so much less clean with a traditional toothbrush. It holds its charge great for at least a week so you don't need to leave the charging stand on the counter if you don't want to.
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA
I have had my Sonicare for years and love that you can buy the replacement heads so easily.  This one is cool because it comes with the sanitizing station so you know that you can clean germs/dust whatever off of it and stay healthier.  Especially helpful when you have been sick.
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
This toothbrush has three different settings depending on the need of your teeth. The "clean" feature really makes you feel like your teeth are getting the best rub down. And the bacteria killing attachment on the charging base is an awesome bonus for an added feeling if clean.
Kelsey S.
My husband and I got this as a wedding gift and we love them! They clean extremely well. I haven't used an electric toothbrush in years and it's awesome how good the technology is! This holds a charges for weeks and I love that it comes with a travel case.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love this brush. My dentist recommended it to me and my life has changed. I can't travel without it. It makes my mouth feel incredibly clean in just two minutes. I even bought one for my boyfriend.
Juliana M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ok so this little baby is the reason I have had no cavities in years and my kids have never had any. I'm an oral care nut and this toothbrush blows them all out of the water. This is single-handedly my most prized possession in my whole household, I kid you not! I have bought one for everyone of my children and every year I give them as Christmas gifts to everyone I know. And I'm sure their all like "oh a toothbrush thanks so much..." but once they use them they are like THANKS SO MUCH! (They have told me that this was their experience). So yes I am that aunt that gives the kids toothbrushes but they will thank me one day, their mom already thanks me and My mouth feels crazy clean after each use. I'm obssessed