Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Combining patented sonic technology and 5 brushing modes, Philips Sonicare HX6921/02 flexcare plus rechargeable electric toothbrush is your solution for complete gum care. Flexcare plus delivers the superior cleaning you are looking for with the flexibility that your oral health care demands. Clinically proven to improve gum health in only two weeks, flexcare plus features a unique gum care mode. The gum care mode provides 2 minutes of overall cleaning plus 1 minute to gently clean problem areas and along the gum line, reducing gum inflammation and bleeding, and protecting against gingivitis. Philips Sonicare's patented sonic technology delivers 31,000 brush strokes per minute and drives fluids deep into the tight spaces between your teeth and along the gum line, which results in a cleaner, healthier mouth. Flexcare plus removes up to 2X more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Integrated smartimer and quadpacer encourage attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth and reinforce the dentist recommended brushing time of at least 2 minutes. Sonicare is the power toothbrush brand most often recommended by U.S. dental professionals. This kit includes 1 flexcare plus handle, 1 standard proresults standard brush head, 1 hygienic travel cap, 1 deluxe charger with cord wrap and brush head storage, and 1 travel case.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush!
My husband and I got a set when Costco had a sale. We love it! Not sure why we never had an electric toothbrush before, but it works great! We've noticed a difference since having it, and so have our dentist
powderly tx
My husband and I both have this electric toothbrush and love them! We even got my N-laws to use them when we got them as Christmas presents last year. They won't use any other toothbrush now.
CORONA, CA
I have used the Philips before and they are amazing, the small heads really cleans well on hard places to reach. I like that they are slim enough to take them when I travel.
Winter Haven, FL
I can't live without my Sonic toothbrush. It thoroughly cleans your teeth and gums. My dentist has even noticed the difference in how clean my teeth are. Got one for my husband as well. I have two more to purchase for my kids.
Dover, PA
I'm really bad about flossing so I bought a Sonicare to help keep my teeth more clean. I use it every night and my teeth feel even more clean than when I go to the dentist!
I was never a fan of anything but your normal toothbrush, UNTIL I discovered this one. It takes a little time to get use to, but it cleans my teeth so well. I love it!
Wetumpka, AL
Great toothbrush but the replacement head are so expensive and I feel like they work my teeth too much. Because I have very sensitive teeth I can use certain brushes
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush! it does magic, and makes your teeth feel super clean. I could never go back to a normal toothbrush. I use it twice daily, and I got mine at Costco I believe. It is a great product, and overall I am a satisfied customer!
Keeps my teeth and gums happy and healthy, which keeps my dentist and I happy and healthy. Though me more than him, because I'm sure he wouldn't mind the extra income of a few cavities. Either way, it works.
My dentist told me I had some gum issues. I bought this product and use it twice a day together with good floss twice a day. My dentist did not believe that I could reverse the issue. I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?