BY SONICARE

Combining patented sonic technology and 5 brushing modes, Philips Sonicare HX6921/02 flexcare plus rechargeable electric toothbrush is your solution for complete gum care. Flexcare plus delivers the superior cleaning you are looking for with the flexibility that your oral health care demands. Clinically proven to improve gum health in only two weeks, flexcare plus features a unique gum care mode. The gum care mode provides 2 minutes of overall cleaning plus 1 minute to gently clean problem areas and along the gum line, reducing gum inflammation and bleeding, and protecting against gingivitis. Philips Sonicare's patented sonic technology delivers 31,000 brush strokes per minute and drives fluids deep into the tight spaces between your teeth and along the gum line, which results in a cleaner, healthier mouth. Flexcare plus removes up to 2X more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Integrated smartimer and quadpacer encourage attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth and reinforce the dentist recommended brushing time of at least 2 minutes. Sonicare is the power toothbrush brand most often recommended by U.S. dental professionals. This kit includes 1 flexcare plus handle, 1 standard proresults standard brush head, 1 hygienic travel cap, 1 deluxe charger with cord wrap and brush head storage, and 1 travel case. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine C.
I had this toothbrush for sometime now and I love the deep clean it gives my teeth. It has over 4 cycles to clean teeth and it also lets you control the speed of the brush. The tooth brush is also interchangeable. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush. It's a great way to get into a routine of cleaning your teeth more effectively.
Kaitlyn M.
Mandeville, LA
This electric toothbrush has helped me achieve a brighter whiter smile and I enjoy the way it feels when I use it. It massages the gums and gets rid of plaque and tartar pretty well. My teeth look so much better with this top of the line toothbrush that achieves a fresh mouth and pearly whites
Cynthia S.
Grayson, LA
Works great leaves my teeth feeling clean and healthy! I like that i can use any type of head brush that i want thus the name flex brush i bought it from sam's club i alternate between a manuel tooth brush and this brush and yes i would recommend this to others
Laura N.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these for my husband and I after he got a bad report from the dentist. It's made a huge improvement from a gum health perspective and your teeth feel so much cleaner than with a manual toothbrush. I could never go back to a regular toothbrush again.
Still the BEST electric toothbrush available. Mine broke about a year ago and I tried other brushes only to feel like my teeth we hairy. Finally replaced it about 3 months ago and it's like I've just left the dentist. The sonic cleaning gets into those tiny spaces and keeps my gums healthy.
McKenzie V.
Kokomo, IN
I will never use another tooth brush again. I am a dental professional and highly recommend this. I don't leave home to travel without it. The clean you fee after using this is a clean unlike any other toothbrush can provide
celene j.
Midland, TX
Love this toothbrush helps keeps my teeth clean I got this from my orthodontist best gift I could ever revive never switching back to manual pro really cleans your teeth con takes up to much space when it's on the charger
Philips Sonic electric toothbrushes have helped me maintained good dental health. My dentist can tell that I am a user. I take a medicine that can cause dental issues and using the Sonic Care brushes helps keep my oral health top notch.
RACHAEL F.
HANDS DOWN BEST TOOTHBRUSH EVER!  I just recently picked this up at my local walgreens and wow!! This toothbrush makes my teeth feel like ive been to the dentist everytime I brush!
Yee L.
This electric toothbrush is just amazing! It cleans my teeth very effectively. If you are the kind of person who gets tired of using 'manual toothbrush', then this is for you! It makes your teeth 10 times the cleaner and saves you more time! I highly recommend this!