BY SONICARE

Elisa M.
Elisa M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Sonicare! I was so happy that my dentist recommended this. Ever since I have been using my Sonicare, I have seen a great improvement with my periodon'tal problem. I have appointments every 3 months and major improvements every time. The brush has different modes including clean, sensitive, massage, refresh and gum care and work great with all types of teeth. For example I used to have it set to sensitive and now use it in gum care and massage because of my periodon'tal. Above all, it is worth every penny!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
This is a great, effective, electric toothbrush that is easy to use. If you're tired of manual toothbrushes that leave your mouth feeling less than completely clean, you'll love this toothbrush. Every time I brush with this device, I feel like I'm getting a total cleaning and not just certain parts of my teeth. It gets all hard to reach places and leaves your teeth feeling perfectly polished.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I have had this brush for a few years. It is great and leaves my mouth feeling like a just left the dentist. Which can be bad sometimes. It is intense and can really beat the crap out of your gums. I had to take a break from it for a few months as my dentist said that it could damage a temporary crown I had placed. Thankfully that has been fixed and I'm back to using it again.
Jaime I.
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
I really enjoy using my Phillips Sonicare Flexcare toothbrush. It does a great job keeping my teeth clean and tartar free. I use this along with my manual brush. I use the manual mostly just to spread a good amount of toothpaste on my teeth then I use the Phillips Sonicare Flexcare to actually brush them. The brush head is a bit small but other than that I love it.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA
This toothbrush is amazing, it get your teeth sooo clean which is nice for someone like me who gets cavities easily. I still floss because it's always important to floss no matter what, but this toothbrush gets mostly everything! And it's lasted me several years which is awesome. I change the brush head about every 3 months to keep it nice and firm.
Meliza S.
Meliza S.
I really like how this brush leaves my teeth feeling like I just came out of the dentist. I use it daily twice a day. This was my first attempt in using an electronic brush and loved it. I would recommend anyone to purchase one for a good cleaning. Also the rechargeable battery is very helpful when using it on a daily basis.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
SUFFOLK, VA
I have been using an electric sonicare toothbrush for over 10 years and will never, EVER go back to a regular one. With that said, this particular toothbrush is amazing as it has 5 different settings - massage, clean, sensitive, gum care and refresh. All settings used so you can make your brushing experience, a custom one!
Miki S.
Miki S.
Columbia, MD
This toothbrush is great. I'm lazy, and this brush made me lazier and pampered. I don't have to use nearly as much effort to brush my teeth, which is nice when I'm in a rush and when I first wake up. It's got 4 stars because after a year of owning it and the charger, it quit on me. It won't hold a charge at all. Oh, well.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Love our sonicare brushes and by using these over manual toothbrushes it cleans better and really gets into all the surfaces and grooves. My dental hygienist noted an improvement at checkups. Not the most budget friendly for replacements but well worth it for dental health. Love that it has a timer.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Searcy, AR
I bought this toothbrush from my dentist's office and like it. I like that it has a setting on it to ensure that you are brushing your teeth for the recommended amount of time. I also like that it is rechargeable so you don't have to worry about buying a bunch of batteries or replacement heads.
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Doral, FL
Necesita baterías o es recargable con corriente?
Kariela C.
Kariela C.
I have been a new máscara but I don't know how aplicated me?