BY SONICARE

Collin K.
Renton, WA
I have never been more blown away by a product in my entire life. I always thought brushing my teeth manually was fine and never bothered to get good brushes, but when I finally convinced myself just to drop the cash for this it was beyond worth it. My teeth feel so smooth and clean like I just got back from the dentist. I seriously look forward to coming home from work so I can brush my teeth. Must have electronic in my life now
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this toothbrush! I've had it for years and it still holding up just like it's perfectly brand-new. Honestly this is the best toothbrush I have ever owned. It gets rid of all my plaque and bacteria on my teeth so fast! I like that it has four different time increments which lets you brush every part of your mouth (like upper front back side etc.). Actually secretly love brushing my teeth especially with sonic care it's almost like therapy for me I don't know why. But the results are amazing and I would never trade my sonic care for any other toothbrush !
Jill L.
Raleigh, NC
I have used a sonicare toothbrush for about fifteen years. I would never go back to a regular toothbrush. Not only can I tell a difference in the cleanliness of my teeth but my dentist has also told me the difference between standard and electric toothbrush. I recently purchased one for my husband, who was a skeptic, but is now a full blown sonicare fan. He couldn't believe the difference it made. They are expensive up front but will make up for it with dental work needed. You won't believe how much cleaner your teeth feel after using it.
Isabella L.
Caro, MI
Great toothbrush! It leaves a noticeably cleaner mouth. My teeth feel and look cleaner ever since I began using it twice or three times a day. I've been using it for quite some time now, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see their pearly whites shine!
Alyssa W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
If you've never used a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush, you're missing out!

I used to think I was thoroughly cleaning my teeth with my manual toothbrush but after a week of using a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush, I notice a change in the brightness and whiteness of my teeth. Spending the extra money for a Sonicare is absolutely worth it. I promise, your teeth will thank you!
Allie B.
American Fork, UT
This tooth brush is absolutely AMAZING! It is easy to use and has different settings for different types of teeth or gums. I love this brand of toothbrush and I will never go back to my old one!
Anjali N.
Omaha, NE
Very good! Bought at walmart and it works like a charm!!!! I bought multiple for family members. Definitely is easier to use and cleans better than a manual brush. Would definitely buy again. I would reccomend it to others!
Elisa M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Sonicare! I was so happy that my dentist recommended this. Ever since I have been using my Sonicare, I have seen a great improvement with my periodon'tal problem. I have appointments every 3 months and major improvements every time. The brush has different modes including clean, sensitive, massage, refresh and gum care and work great with all types of teeth. For example I used to have it set to sensitive and now use it in gum care and massage because of my periodon'tal. Above all, it is worth every penny!
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
Love sonicare! Gets in those hard to reach places without wearing away at your gums. I use it three times a day when brushing my teeth. I've been using it for about a year and plan on to continue forever. It's a must
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
This is a great, effective, electric toothbrush that is easy to use. If you're tired of manual toothbrushes that leave your mouth feeling less than completely clean, you'll love this toothbrush. Every time I brush with this device, I feel like I'm getting a total cleaning and not just certain parts of my teeth. It gets all hard to reach places and leaves your teeth feeling perfectly polished.
Janet Z.
Doral, FL
Necesita baterías o es recargable con corriente?
Kariela C.
I have been a new máscara but I don't know how aplicated me?