BY SONICARE

Amanda (.
Lowell , AR
I am a dental hygienist & this is my tooth brush of choice! I love how clean it leaves my teeth!! I am always suggesting electric tooth brushes to patients because they significantly cut down own plaque, stain, & build up. The only negative to this is getting used to the vibration, it usually takes people awhile to adjust. Other than that I highly recommend anyone & everyone buy one!
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
I've had this toothbrush for several years and it still works great. Effective cleaning and is a good choice as I have arthritis in my hands and wrists. The cleaning feels good and I can tell if I use a manual brush that my teeth do not feel as clean at the gum line.
Meryl C.
Stockton, CA
Love the toothbrush, I feel like my teeth/mouth is so much cleaner with an electric toothbrush versus manual. I took off a star because the sanitizer light is kind of noisy; more of a constant buzzing noise that can get annoying. Overall, this is the brand and brush I trust! I got mine as a two-pack from Costco for a really great deal.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Amazing. The massage deeply stimulates the gums and the teeth. It also provides a deep clean and a wonderful way to make sure you brush for 2 minutes. The replaceable heads and light cleaning chamber make for easy storage and makes you feel like your not putting a dirty toothbrush in your mouth.
Katie M.
Great quality electric toothbrush! The power does dull slightly over time as you continue to charge it. It did meet my expectation and it is pretty powerful for the price. I would buy it again for someone else close to me.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
The grandma want me this for Christmas and I've been using it for years. I don't think I could ever go back to the regular toothbrush in this electric toothbrush is by far the best on the market. I love it
Maddie F.
The toothbrush is nice. I don't like how it flips everything everywhere when you get to the front teeth but I mean how could you prevent that? Haha. It did meet my expectations and I do love it a lot.
Andrea K.
Sterling, VA
I love this toothbrush! I love how it's rechargeable and the heads can be changed when needed. It allows for proper cleaning and exceeded my expectations. My teeth have never felt more clean!
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Feels like I went to the dentist each time I brush! Love how my teeth and gums feel after each brush. The charging base it comes with is also awesome since charges and sanitizes.
Tasha M.
I love this toothbrush, I had an electric toothbrush when i was a young child, and i don't remember much about it. This is the brand that i bought for myself as an adult, I got it on sale at Costco. It has different settings on the toothbrush that allows for different times and speeds of brushing. I gave it 4 stars because of how expensive the brush heads are to replace. However they last a while too, i like to sanitize mine every couple weeks; or when I'm sick i sanitize it after each use.