BY SONICARE

Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
I love this toothbrush! It leaves my teeth feeling so clean, and my dentist has continued to tell me my gums and teeth are healthy. The first use or two, it felt like my brain was being rattled from the vibrations, but that quickly went away once my mouth was used to something other than the manual toothbrush. The little buzzer is great as it goes off every 30 seconds during the 2 minutes duration to help make sure I am hitting each quadrant of my mouth equally.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
I haven't tried many other electric toothbrushes but I like how my teeth feel after using it. However it's as little pricey to buy replacement heads. I love that this one has something to sanitize the brush heads. Not really sure how that works but I like the idea. Only problem is remembering to charge it. I don't leave mine plugged in all day so sometimes I forget to charge it.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
I don't think I could ever go back to using a regular toothbrush after using this one. My teeth feel super clean after using, and I like that it guides you to brush for a full 2 minutes (30 seconds in each quadrant of your mouth). The replacement heads tend to be a bit pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion. HIGHLY recommend.
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
I am a big fan of healthy teeth and gums and purchased my Phillip Sonicate electric toothbrush years ago and loved it! I had to replace my rechargeable toothbrush after 7 years and stayed with the Phillips Sonicate, because of the quality. I would definitely buy this toothbrush again.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH
Love this tooth brush. I asked for it for Christmas. I had been using battery operated tooth brushes and would have to repurchase every few months. Ever since I stated using this tooth brush, I have had excellent dentist appointments. The hygienist wanted to know what I was using.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Pearland, TX
I've been using electric toothbrushes since as long as I can remember and this is one of the better ones. The heads are easy to replace, it doesn't take up much room on the counter plus it does a great good with actually cleaning my teeth. The pluse isn't too hard unlike others
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tacoma, WA
Nothing beats Philips Sonicare as far as electric toothbrushes go. The only reason I would not give this all 5 stars is because I've had a few of them stop working after a year of regular use, and I feel that they're too expensive to stop working after such a short time.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Rock Tavern, NY
I have used this toothbrush for a while now and I really trust it to be the best toothbrush for my teeth. This tooth brush always makes my teeth feel super clean and my mouth feels refreshed. I dont think there are any cons to this toothbrush. I will continue to use.
April S.
April S.
Bronx, NY
I just started using this electric toothbrush and I really like it. My teeth feel cleaner, especially in an area where I have a receding gum line. It recharges overnight, which is great. It really exceeded my expectations. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Bayonne, NJ
This is terrific!! While it was expensive it was worth every penny! This gets my teeth squeaky clean. I love the different settings based on how long you have and it pulses to tell you how long for the top front, top back, and so forth. Highly recommended!!