Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Sonic Electric Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Our deepest clean ever. With nine unique brushing options, an intuitive pressure sensor and our most advanced brush head technology, Philips sonicare flexcare platinum rechargeable toothbrush goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver up to 10x more plaque removal (vs. A manual toothbrush) for a deep, yet gentle clean. Reach maximum comfort with 3 adjustable intensity levels that can be combined with any of the 3 brushing modes, including the new deep clean mode, to offer you 9 unique brushing options to adapt to your needs. Designed to be simple and intuitive, the advanced pressure sensor automatically alerts you when you are brushing too hard. Flexcare platinum includes the new Philips sonicare adaptive clean brush head, with conforming bristles that adapt to your teeth and gums for a truly customized clean. Adaptive clean removes up to 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush for a deep, yet gentle clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Sonic Electric Toothbrush!
Mahopac, NY
Really powerful and awesome product. definitely worth the money if you're going to spend it on an electric toothbrush
Citrus Hts, CA
BEST toothbrush ive ever used.... will never use another.... so fresh and so clean daily... go get yourself one :)
This toothbrush is my favorite and has been for many years! It's easy to use and gets the job done well!
Los Angeles, CA
I really don't like to use this brand of toothbrush. It is an ok use tho. Maybe it's better for others
Best investment I have done for my family and myself. I love it works so well and great for traveling
Fishkill, NY
Works amazing but it's very pricey unfortunately! Other then that good toothbrush all around
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely adore this toothbrush. It keeps my mouth clean and refreshed after each brush.
I liked this toothbrush for the most part. I just prefer my other brand that I was used to.
Odessa, TX
Great tooth brush. However the battery does quickly. But other than that its great
Derry, NH
1,985 reviews
The best brush around for dentist clean teeth and you won't break the bank either

Looking for your answer?