BY SONICARE

Our deepest clean ever. With nine unique brushing options, an intuitive pressure sensor and our most advanced brush head technology, Philips sonicare flexcare platinum rechargeable toothbrush goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver up to 10x more plaque removal (vs. A manual toothbrush) for a deep, yet gentle clean. Reach maximum comfort with 3 adjustable intensity levels that can be combined with any of the 3 brushing modes, including the new deep clean mode, to offer you 9 unique brushing options to adapt to your needs. Designed to be simple and intuitive, the advanced pressure sensor automatically alerts you when you are brushing too hard. Flexcare platinum includes the new Philips sonicare adaptive clean brush head, with conforming bristles that adapt to your teeth and gums for a truly customized clean. Adaptive clean removes up to 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush for a deep, yet gentle clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Staci W.
Review for: Platinum Grey more...
Absolute favorite toothbrush! I’ll never go back to a manual toothbrush again. I did switch from using this to try the quip Toothbrushes and didn’t love them near as much as I do my Phillips. I’ll be a lifetime Phillips user. Keeps my teeth incredibly clean, dentist said keep doing what I’m doing.
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
i seriously dont know what i did before i owned this toothbrush.  i never knew you could get that just came from the dentist clean tooth feeling without actually going to the dentist. i bought mine at costco for a great price and have used it lovingly for over  a year.  i cannot recommend this product enough. it will revolutionize your teeth care.  mine have been cleaner and whiter since i started using it. so much so that my dentist even noticed!
Lette T.
Who knew you could love a toothbrush? This thing is great. It does take a little getting use to when you make the switch from a regular toothbrush but it's so worth it. I've had this thing for years and haven't had a problem. I've traveled with it and the battery lasted over a week and could have lasted longer. I love the built in UV sanitation thing that is attached to the charging base as well. This has been a very worthwhile investment that even my dentist has noticed.
Aimee A.
Suffolk, VA
I love it, it takes the work out of brushing, very little maintenance. I always feel like my teeth are clean and it always feels better than manually brushing teeth.  I also feel like my teeth have naturally gotten whiter since using it.  I would never go back to using a regular toothbrush.
E S.
I love this toothbrush! I have had at least three sonicare toothbrush is over the last several years and I keep going back to the brand because I have yet to find something that makes my teeth feel so absolutely clean. The technology speaks for itself and how it makes her mouth feel once you use it
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my third sonicare in the last 20 years and by far the most improved version. It's holds its charge for quite a while and is lightweight and by far better designed than the previous models.
Influenster M.
I got this toothbrush 8 months ago, and it has exceeded my expectations. It is designed well, easy to use, a good weight, easy to travel with, simple to charge, and maintain. I find the additional features, such as the beeping that happens if you bear down too hard, to be helpful in the platinum model. I know I'm getting a better clean every time, and it is programmed to make sure I spend my 2 minutes, 30 seconds for each section! (Though, sometimes when you're half asleep at the sink, 30 seconds is all you can muster up...that's okay every once in a while.)
Katie W.
I'm loving it! The timer let's me know when it's time to move to the next section (helping to really clean your teeth and keep your mouth healthy) and I'm obsessed with the ultraviolet sanitizer. The replacement heads are a bit pricey, but it's worth it for good oral health, especially for those who have had extensive dental work like veneers, etc....
Madhuri P.
I got this a month ago a do am obsessed with it! I love how it comes with a deep clean, clean or whiten button so the head of the brush moves differently for each one. Then you can also have it on slow, moderate, or fast. It really has helped me keep me teeth clean and you can definitely tell a difference
Megan M.
Jacksonville , FL
This is by far the best electric toothbrush I have ever used, and trust me I have used them all! The feeling I get after even just one time using is significantly cleaner and fresher feeling than almost any other I have tried. If you love that squeaky clean feeling this achieves it the best!