Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Sonic Electric Electric Toothbrush uploaded by laura m.

BY SONICARE #100 in Electric Toothbrushes

With nine unique brushing options, an intuitive pressure sensor and advanced brush head technology, Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Rechargeable Toothbrush goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver exceptional plaque removal and improved gum health. Reach a maximum comfort with 3 adjustable intensity levels that can be combined with any of the 3 brushing modes to offer you 9 unique brushing options to adapt to your needs. Designed to be simple and intuitive, the advanced pressure sensor automatically alerts you when you are brushing too hard. FlexCare Platinum includes the new Philips Sonicare InterCare brush head for an exceptional clean between teeth. With advanced tufting technology and extra-long bristles, InterCare removes up to 7x more plaque between teeth than a manual toothbrush and improves gum health in just 2 weeks. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra A.
Love this toothbrush-I have a permanent retainer so plaque builds up behind it very easy-that is until I got this toothbrush-this toothbrush gets the plaque that toothbrushes before just couldn't get! So impressed- very happy
Monica O.
I love this tooth brush! It leaves my teeth feeling amazing and clean. The dentist even notice the difference in my gum health when I started using it. It's the best tooth brush and I highly recommend it.
Sunny C.
Lexington
If you want to feel like you just left the dentist every time you brush your teeth, GET A SONICARE. These brushes are absolutely amazing. Your teeth will feel smooth and clean. It is incredible what this brush can do and it helps remove stains as well!
Candice W.
San Diego, CA
I have been using Sonicare for almost 10 years now. It really helps clean those tricky spots you tend to miss. I like the size of the brush head and when fully charged it lasts for about 2 weeks before I have it charge it again. I also love the travel case it comes with :)
Jaime B.
Delaware, OH
Great toothbrush, plenty of power. Easy to change the heads (although replacements are expensive!). Holds a decent charge and charges quickly. Have had ours 2+ years and it's still going strong! I would definitely replace with another Sonicare when the time comes.
Kaydi B.
Washington, UT
I love my electric toothbrush. Makes my teeth so much more clean than a regular non electric tooth brush. I got mine at Costco so I got it for a great deal. I recommend this product!
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
I've had this tooth brush for so many years, and it's great. I replace the brush every month or so and use it to brush twice a day. My dentist could even tell that I was using a Sonicare when I went in for my cleaning. It is highly recommended by myself and my dentist as well. All Sonicare brushes are great!
Sarah R.
Gordonsville, VA
After using this product, I don't think it's possible for your teeth and gums to be any cleaner.I used an A series sonicare for 7 years, but the flexcare platinum is better than going to the dentist. If you're on the fence about spending the money, just do it, trust me.
Jennifer K.
Fort Worth, TX
I want to love this toothbrush. I've used an oral b rechargeable for years so the vibration of the sonic is taking some getting used to. Also the vibration seems to spray my mirror more often than the oral b. I have to turn it off when rinsing. I haven't decided if it's making my teeth cleaner or not. The oval brush head doesn't seem to clean as well as the rotating oral b.
Leigh M.
It's a soft hum and it takes a bit to get used to, but the small brush tip on it is great to reach behind the molars and get the spots that normal tooth brushes can't get. Affordable (once you buy the whole pack) the replacements can be found anywhere.