Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush With Uv Sanitizer White uploaded by Vlada R.Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush With Uv Sanitizer White uploaded by Sabrina c.

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer: Equipped with 9 speed/intensity settings and Smartimer and Quadpacer timing technology, this toothbrush helps you achieve a deep, consistent clean each time you brush. The UV sanitizer helps keep your bush clean between uses.

Buy on Amazon
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
The best toothbrush on the market!!

Timed intervals make sure that you get your pearly whites properly cleaned!

Comes with a up chamber that sanitizes your brush head after each use!

Rechargeable so no need for batteries!!

Only con would be that replacing brush heads can be pricy... however a dentist visit will cost you more in the long run!!

HausOfGlittah Approved!
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
This Philips Sonicare toothbrush is great! I had always used a regular manual brush and was hesitant to try this, but as soon as I did I FELL IN LOVE. It gets your teeth so clean and smooth, and gets all that extra plaque around your gums. Super easy to use and it comes with a travel case that doubles as a charger! Aesthetically pleasing too.
Robbie W.
Northbrook, IL
I love this toothbrush so much! The UV light is one of my favorites because it will kill the germs (I especially use it when I am sick). The battery life is decent (lasts about 1-2 weeks). One thing which I don't understand is why there are three different modes on the toothbrush. I am not sure how it will change the brushing.
Emily V.
Newington, CT
I am a dental hygienist and I recommend this toothbrush to everyone if they can afford it. The battery life last a long time, the Uv system is also great because it kills the bacteria on your brush head after you brush. I also like that you can buy different brush heads to customize your needs.
Marley P.
I've owned my sonicare toothbrush for about 3 years now and i haven't had one problem!!! I've had braces for 2 of those years and it seems to do a better job than any toothbrush i've ever owed!! I'm completely satisfied with this product all in all!!
Rebecca R.
My. Husband loves this toothbrush. He has used it for years and would not use any other toothbrush from now on. It has been effective keeping his teeth clean and cavity free for the years he's been using it. We would definitely buy this product again
Jason T.
Shelburne, VT
I loved it for the first 2 years. My teeth felt like going to the dentist every day, but then battery began to fail and wouldn't hold a charge.  It was let down when I had to toss it out.  I wish there was a way to replace the battery.  The cost was too much to purchase another one.  I am back to manual brushes now.  Maybe i will check them out again.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
my dentist recommended this for me because i have very weak enamel and wow this cleans so well without being harsh on my gums or teeth. it has a lot of flexibility for settings and every time i brush i feel like i've been to the dentist for a proper cleaning!
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
So I bought this a year ago when Costco was having a sale and I can't return back to manual toothbrushes. This toothbrush cleans for me and it makes my teeth feel like I just came out of the dentist office! This electric toothbrush times the perfect amount of time a person should be cleaning their teeth and there's different settings as well! I love it and I love how I can sanitize my toothbrush head because no one has time for bacteria in their mouth when the purpose is to have a clean mouth!
Jade B.
Odum, GA
This toothbrush gets my teeth so much cleaner than brushing with a traditional toothbrush. The bristles are not too large to fit around my teeth well and not too rough to bear. I really like the different settings on the toothbrush as well. The real kicker for me is the sanitizer light. I love having it connected to the based stop I can just put me brush in it and leave it there or odd the elements. It is a bit pricey but is a great product.
Elizabeth S.
Hi I was using an oral b electric toothbrush and I am looking to upgrade. So many versions of sonicare! Is this worth the hefty price?
Katie C.
Russell, KY
I just got this toothbrush! Just wondering which brush head works best for others- I know that they all claim to do different things, but which one have you found gives you the best clean? Thanks!