Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesSonicare
Philips Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare' s most revolutionary toothbrush to date! Flex Care Platinum Connected takes the guesswork out of oral care. Smart sensors send your brushing data to the free Sonicare app via Bluetooth wireless technology, providing you personalized coaching and instant feedback for the most complete clean possible! From the #1 recommended brand by Dental Professionals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush!
Margaret M.
I have some receding gums that can be pretty painful. I also brush way too long and hard. I love that this massages my gums while getting my teeth much cleaner than a manual brush. I thought the Bluetooth was silly at first, but it's perfect for someone like me, especially if you haven't had an electric toothbrush in a while. It separates your mouth into 6 sections and lets you know if you are pressing too hard or moving too much. It's like it retrains you how to brush. I love it.
Laura T.
San Diego , CA
I received this toothbrush as a promotional gift. It really does a great job at cleaning your teeth and is rechargeable. I honestly don’t use the Bluetooth features, however I’m sure it would be beneficial to do so. My favorite part about this toothbrush is that it is timed for 2 minutes to ensure you brush your entire mouth throughly.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love sonicare they are the best toothbrush products ever made pricey but worth every penny spent .They do wonders for my teeth .
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Love my Sonicare electric toothbrush! After my first use I SERIOUSLY was in love and felt like my teeth have never been so clean!
Samantha H.
Sacramento, CA
Greatest tooth brush ever! I love the skincare flex and I recommend to all of my patients! I love that it has different settings to chose from, you can even connect it to an app on your phone to keep track of your oral health.
Claudia L.
I love my toothbrush! My teeth have been in better condition since switching to sonicare electric toothbrush ! You never worry about not brushing good enough and it always leaves your teeth and breath feeling fresh.
Payal S.
Coral gables , FL
Great toothbrush, comes with a travel case. Medium soft brush head. The duration is perfect. Never have to worry about brushing teeth properly again!
Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
I've used sonicare for the at least the last 10 years. I've only owned two in that time, just because I wanted an upgrade. They last a long time and don't take long to charge. I love the different settings, if my gums feel sensitive I can change the setting to accommodate this
Carla F.
Woodland Hls, CA
Made a HUGE difference in my teeth that was noticeable in just a week of use. Did a great job of removing some stubborn plaque and my teeth are noticeable brighter. Love the connected aspect of this. DEFINITELY worth it. Especially if you're the avoid the dentist like the plague type.
Taylor D.
This is the best electric toothbrush I’ve bought in years. It leaves your teeth feeling so clean. The vibration isn’t too loud and annoying and doesn’t feel like too much in your mouth. It automatically stops after two minutes and pulses if you are brushing too hard. Great price for this product!

Looking for your answer?