BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. This rechargeable power toothbrush features an angled neck, soft contoured bristles, and patented sonic technology to gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An easy-start feature helps you adjust to the Sonicare experience, while the two-minute Smartimer ensures you brush thoroughly. Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush remains charged for up to two weeks. see more...

Sammi D.
Clarksville, TN
I just recently purchased this and I absolutely love it! I feel like I’ve just left the dentists office from having a cleaning every time I use it!! My teeth feel so smooth and clean.
Sara T.
Covina, CA
Love this toothbrush! At the suggestion of my dental hygienist, I picked up this toothbrush. She told me an electric toothbrush would help with plaque and protect against receding gums. She was right! Using this toothbrush couldn't be easier and it holds a charge quite well. I've had it for almost a year and it's still going strong. While the replacement brush heads can be pricey, they are worth it for the clean feeling they leave behind (and big packs are cheaper at big box stores). I don't think I'll ever go back to a regular toothbrush after using this one, because I feel my mouth health has improved all by switching over.
Allison B.
I 💗 my Sonicare! I have used this brand for 10 years. The feeling after is amazing. You can adjust to your preference. Multiple color coded brush heads mean the whole fam can use it, just pop on their head. Charge lasts, for quick get aways. My only dislike is you can't really brush your tongue. I keep a tongue scraper for that. Worth the investment
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
this toothbrush is amazing and my mouth feels such a difference since i have changed to an electric toothbrush.

It feels like it cleans my teeth so much better than a regular toothbrush. i bought my from khols and have used it ever since. I think this is so worth the purchase and will make a big difference!
Stephanie L.
Santee, CA
I like this toothbrush because it really does clean your teeth and protects them against cavities, but one thing I didn't like is that it's not really portable. Also, the brush motion is a little too strong for my liking and I'm not sure how or if you can adjust it.
Janessa O.
This is the best toothbrush I've ever used. It cleans my tooth so extraordinarily it's so awesome. My teeth always feel amazing after I brush. They're noticeably whiter and healthier. I use this toothbrush every day and I'm very pleased. (:
Lauren B.
This was the first electric toothbrush I owned and I really liked it. The only thing I didn't love was that it was bulky and the replacement heads are larger than my new Sonicare Diamond Head Toothbrush. It is very affordable. I purchased it at Target.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
Love this toothbrush! I never knew what I was missing until I got my hands on this! I got a two pack for my husband and myself and we love them. Worth the price, they really make your dental routine much easier and better!
Sandy T.
Elk Grove, CA
This was my first electric toothbrush and sonicare product. I've had it for about two years now and it is still going strong. I do not know how I use to brush my teeth the old conventional way because sonicare toothbrushes are a must have!! Nothing makes my teeth feel as clean as this toothbrush does. I love this particular toothbrush because it is also at a great price point. I honestly love sonicare toothbrushes and am looking to upgrade mine very soon.
Allie G.
Cedartown , GA
Having braces this tooth brush became in handy. I got it at my local Walmart. And it was very effective for a awesome price. I was a first time user, but I recommend to everyone with or without braces.

back