Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush

by Sonicare

Enjoy a fresh, squeaky-clean mouth with this Sonicare Essence toothbrush and bonus brush head. Limit 5 per household. Product Features: Sonic technology drives fluid between teeth and along gumline. Contoured brush head gets at hard-to-reach places. Extra-soft, end-rounded bristles are gentle on teeth and gums. Bristles fade when a replacement is needed. Recharge indicator blinks when you need to recharge. Smartimer helps ensure recommended brushing time. Easy-start gently increases power over first 12 uses. What's Included: Sonicare toothbrush handle E series brush head Charger base with easy-wrap cord Hygienic travel cap Travel case Product Care: Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty Product Details: Model no. HX5612/08 Size: One Size. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush!
How would you rate this product?
Albuquerque, NM
Just get it. This is the best toothbrush I have ever had. It's the only one you will ever need.
Kitchener , ON
My teeth feel so clean and the battery lasts a good amount of time between charges. I use it morning and night. The first few times I used it it fell weird, perhaps too strong, but you adapt really quickly and now my teeth never feel as cleaning I just use a standard toothbrush.
Mc Calla, AL
This is a good toothbrush. It makes your mouth feel clean. It fits well in your mouth. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and smooth. After a good cleaning your breath is fresh.

Looking for your answer?