Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Nicole D.Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Nicole D.

BY SONICARE

Enjoy a fresh, squeaky-clean mouth with this Sonicare Essence toothbrush and bonus brush head. Limit 5 per household. Product Features: Sonic technology drives fluid between teeth and along gumline. Contoured brush head gets at hard-to-reach places. Extra-soft, end-rounded bristles are gentle on teeth and gums. Bristles fade when a replacement is needed. Recharge indicator blinks when you need to recharge. Smartimer helps ensure recommended brushing time. Easy-start gently increases power over first 12 uses. What's Included: Sonicare toothbrush handle E series brush head Charger base with easy-wrap cord Hygienic travel cap Travel case Product Care: Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty Product Details: Model no. HX5612/08 Size: One Size. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Ashley F.
Plano, TX
I love my Sonicare! I used to get really bad cavities until my dentist recommended this. Since I've had it I no longer have as many cavities, my gums don't bleed anymore, and my teeth are cleaner. I'm looking to buy a new one this year because mine is getting old. I love this brush and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great electronic toothbrush.
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT
I have used other electronic toothbrushes before and this is my favorite one. The charge lasts such a long time, and when you do need to eventually recharge it is very quick to reach a full charge. Of course you have all the benefits of an electric brush with a good clean and easy on the gums. It's great for traveling since you won't even need to bring the charger with you! Very happy with this product.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I cannot go back to manual toothbrushes after using this brush. It gets your teeth very clean and feels like you just had a dental cleaning every time. It takes a little time to get used to it, but once you do, you will wonder how you did without it. I love the Sonicare brand and will be a customer for life! Highly recommended!
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me begin by saying, my dental game just got way better! I was hesitant and stayed away from electric toothbrushes for the longest time, hearing rumors the force is actually detrimental to dental care. However, from the first time using this, there is no going back. It is gentle, easy to use, and provides such a clean feel to my mouth. Sometimes, I'll brush my teeth 2-3x using a regular toothbrush since it just doesn't feel clean. This, just made things so much easier, at once. When I have extra time, I'll do 2 minutes on teeth, then 2 minutes on tongue/rest. Did I mention the 2 minute auto-shut off sensor? Recommend it to everyone! If you have some dental history, of course check with your dentist first! My friend was recommended this by their dentist to strengthen gums (via sonic massage) and for cleaner teeth!

ONLY downside:
Dried toothpaste gunk will form in the inside. So you'll have to spend time cleaning it on the inside, which is quite a hassle. I am not sure if their higher models resolve this issue. After this one stops function, I will want to get a different Philips model to see if they resolve this issue better.

Overall, I'm a Philips converter!
TaylorRae M.
I loved this product and how it came with multiple brush heads. It was definitely a nice brush for my teeth, however, I felt like I wanted more out of the brush head. It seemed very simplistic and didn’t seem to get into my teeth and spaces the way I wanted it to. Other than that, I think it was a wonderful option!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I purchased this toothbrush because I had been wanting to give the sonic brushing a try due to my manual brush leaving my teeth feeling not so clean. This one is great, especially as a starter brush. It cleans my teeth like I'd never imagined!! If I had known before, how well the sonic brushing actually works, I'd have taken the plunge years ago!! I love how it times your brushing, shutting off after 2 minutes. I also love how long it can hold a single charge!! Which, by the way, makes it perfect for travelling. Buying replacement brush heads can be a bit of an investment, but you have 1 set of teeth for life...aren't they worth the money? I think so. I can't imagine going back to a manual brush...this works like a dream!!
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
My husband and I both have one of these. I like mine but my battery needs to be charged almost daily while my husbands only needs charging once every two weeks. And my brush was purchased a couple months later.
Gina B.
I love my toothbrush because it makes my teeth feel clean and it does a better job of cleaning than a manual toothbrush. It stays charged for several days which is great when you travel. My dental hygentist has told me to continue what I'm doing so I recommend this toothbrush.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom bought these for us during a black friday sale, so they were more affordable than usual. I love these toothbrushes, my mom has gotten a new one since then, but I remain to use my Essence one. The heads last a long time, and I really feel like it keeps my mouth clean. There was a time where I needed to change my tooth brush head, but I didn't have any new ones so I used a manual toothbrush and my dentist can tell when I sue a manual toothbrush over my electric. The battery also lasts a pretty long time, Its an investment, but your teeth will thank you in the long run.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
I think this is great for an under $30 electric toothbrush. I like the bigger brush head (versus the little circle ones). I purchased this at CVS with a $5 off coupon that came on the box.