Philips Sonicare Essence Premium Edition 2 Sets - Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush (2 Handles with Quadpacer, 2 Charger Bases, 3 Standard Brush Heads)

BY SONICARE

Lacey S.
I love my sonicare toothbrush. Don't be put off by the price. You are investing in your oral health so it's totally worth it. This toothbrush makes brushing a breeze and your the feel SO clean after.
Caroline P.
I received this from my parents as a Christmas gift one year. I fell in love immediately. I use twice daily and I'm loving the results. I've been very loyal to it since I got it. I've replaced the heads several times through the past few years. It's not badly priced either.
Leah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. I started using it last year and I noticed a huge difference in my gum health, and my dentist did as well. It has become a nice routine in the mornings and evenings, and I definitely feel a difference from when using a regular toothbrush.
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Again, I believe a toothbrush is a personal thing. I love this one. Doesn't mean anyone is going to pick it up and even come close to liking it. My husband likes
It much better than I do. I'm still a big fan of old school brushing.
Amie M.
Rockwood, MI
This is my favorite tooth brush. My teeth feel so clean. I even bought them for my kids. My teeth have never felt cleaner. Mine came with a travel carrier. I love that I can take it with me all the time.
Maggie O.
Chaska, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I love these electric toothbrushes. Our teeth feel so clean when we use them, and I especially like the way my teeth and gums feel when I'm done. The timer that's included is helpful in making sure that you brush each quadrant of your mouth for the appropriate amount of time. We have had ours for a few years now, and they are still going strong. Replacement brush heads can be spendy, but I think it's worth it.
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sonicare is absolutely the best toothbrush ever! You will not know what really clean and smooth teeth feel like until you use a Sonicare toothbrush . Best of all it won't damage your teeth or remove enamel like the round head electric toothbrushes that go round and round do. This is the #1 electric toothbrush recommended by Dentists, as a dental assistant for 5+ years this is the one we always recommend to our patients.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I used to think this was the best until I got my new oral B electric tooth brush. It doesn't have the new fancy settings I like on my new brush to massage gums, Polish teeth, things I didn't know I can't live without now. The clean I got from this brush is nothing compared to now. Considering the prices are some what close, oral b is a much better brand
Emily G.
Bellingham, WA
I know that the price is up there, but you really get a bang for your buck. The toothbrush heads are very long-lasting. The charge on the Sonicare is incredible. You're able to go without charging for about 2 weeks. Additionally, the toothbrush itself is very long lasting-- I've had the same Sonicare Toothbrush for about four years now. I love it!
Kim H.
Daytona Beach, FL
This product worked well to clean my teeth and stimulate my gums. I did find that the charge would not hold for more than 3 or 4 days making it bulky to have to carry the charger when I traveled for work. I also had a difficult time in getting the brush heads off when I needed to replace them. I was always afraid I was going to break them.