BY SONICARE

Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
Using an electric toothbrush has been life changing. I bought mine after a semi annually cleaning. When I went back in 6 months later my hygienist asked me what I was doing different because my plaque build up was reduced and my gum line looked a lot better. I really love my sonicare toothbrush. I buy the sensitive brush heads since I have sensitive teeth and gums. It holds a charge for months I feel. I don't have to charge mine too often which is great. It also came with a great case for traveling.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Syosset, NY
I love how clean this toothbrush makes your teeth. It really gets into all of the crevices in the gums and makes your mouth feel squeaky clean. The charge hold for a few weeks, so you don't have to lug the charger around when you're traveling. The only 2 downsides for me is that the replacement heads are a little pricey (i buy mine in bulk at my local costco) and when water and toothpaste gunk get trapped in the base, it's get kinda gross and is a pain to clean out.
Elana B.
Elana B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I owned this toothbrush a few years ago, but have been using an Oral-B toothbrush since. This one wasn't bad, but I prefer the round brush head on the Oral-B. I feel that this one doesn't get into the gum line and grooves of the teeth as well. The battery also didn't seem to last as long on this one. It probably comes down to preference, but I would definitely recommend Oral-B over Sonicare. It's closer to what the dentist uses and gives a better clean.
Alex M.
Alex M.
I really liked how clean and fresh my teeth felt using this toothbrush. It truly made a difference. The hard part for me is I'm "part fish" affording to my family. (meaning I use a lot of water when I'm washing my face, brushing my teeth, etc). I found the head of the brush to get icky, almost moldy from this. Although this was my doing, I had to toss it. This was unfortunate because they are pricey.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received this toothbrush as a gift. It was purchased at a SAMs club. I just love it. It makes my teeth feel so clean. It is so easy to use, and doesn't make your hand vibrate, which most electric toothbrushes do. It's rechargeable and holds the charge long enough that when I travel for 3-4 days, the charger can stay home. I have had mine for 2 years and will buy another when this one quits!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I've owned two of this toothbrush. I only replaced the original after the battery gave out, 5 years after I got it! I repurchased the exact same toothbrush. Since getting the sonicare, I have decreased cavities to almost non-existent... Pretty incredible! I suggest this investment toothbrush to everyone! It does an amazing job!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Olney, Md
I have had some issues with brushing too hard. My dentist recommended this toothbrush and it has really made a difference. It gets into places that normal toothbrushes cannot. It also helps prevent over brushing which causes a receding timeline. I would definitely recommend it. You will not be disappointed
Danna C.
Danna C.
Might not be the quietest or best electric toothbrush, but it still does its job. Sometimes, when it is on low battery, the button does not flash to inform me and because I don't charge it, the toothbrush will die halfway through my next brush. This may be because mine is rather old, but just a heads up.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
I love my sonicare toothbrush, but I do have some issues with it. Among them - the replacement brush heads are expensive! And if you try to buy the less expensive version, they don't work with the brush. Secondly, you need to clean the INSIDE of the brush base or it gets really gross.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband just got this toothbrush for me for my birthday. It was on sale for a good price at Walmart. I owned another type of sonicare in the past and I liked that one more because it had more power choices. This one only has two but I'm pretty satisfied with it.