Philips Sonicare Elite Electronic Toothbrush System uploaded by Caprina D.

BY SONICARE

Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
This was one of the best investments I have ever made! It has saved me so much money in the long run. When I go to the dentist for check ups they always comments on how little tartar and buildup I have. I haven’t had any cavities since starting to use this toothbrush 2 Years ago. The heads of this tooth brush are interchangeable for when the bristles become worn.
Morgan B.
Irvine
I love my sonicare toothbrush. It leaves my teeth feeling cleaner and my mouth feeling fresher! One of my favorite features is the automatic timer that starts when you begin brushing your teeth and tells you when to end. I definitely don't brush as long as I should with just a regular toothbrush, even when I think I have. Another thing that this toothbrush has helped me with is not brushing too hard. Love using a sonicare!
Kellen A.
I am a big fan of this electronic toothbrush system. Going from manual brushing to electric brushing can be a bit of an uncomfortable change, especially if you've used manual toothbrushes for most of your life. The buzzing and intensity of the spinning can be uncomfortable at first, but after a week or so it feels completely normal. Sonicare's electric  toothbrush lasted for many years and the changable  brush heads are both affordable and easily accessible at most retail stores.
Carolyn L.
Killeen , TX
This product is long lasting and truly keeps my teeth spotless. When I had braces this was the toothbrush I had to use in order to keep my teeth as clean as possible. This is product is of high quality and once you use it you will know how much it truly lives up to my high expectations.
Natalie C.
Austin, TX
This was seriously changed the game for me. I didn't go to the dentist fo 3 years and just went a week ago and had no cavities (which is rare for me!) and my dentist said it was probably because of my sonicare :) Never stopping!
Mikkimouse L.
I have an older Version of this product, but It still does the trick. I want to get some for my daughter, but she is 2 yrs old. I would have to do some research on these tooth brushes and toddlers.
Elissa C.
Best electric toothbrush ever! It is quiet, has a timer to let you know you've brushed long enough and is very effective for making your teeth super clean. I haven't tried any others.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I just can't say enough good things about this toothbrush. It size for one, it fits great in my mouth. I know that's a really random thing to say, but other brands I have struggled to get completely in my mouth to clean those hard to reach molars. It's gentle, great bristles that I can feel gliding across my teeth. It's reasonably priced. It's extremely durable & can take getting wet, because let's face it; try as we might, it's getting wet. I highly recommend.
Kirsten R.
I absolutely love my electric toothbrush from Sonicare! It keeps my teeth so clean. I purchased mine from target using my Red Card so I got 5% off and it was on sale at the time! I use it every single day twice a day. I loved mine so much that I bought one for my boyfriend and he loves his too. They have a good range of colors to select from as well.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently got braces. So its easier to use a electronic tooth brush. I like that it has three different intervals and, brush heads. one charge will last a week or more. I also love that it has a sanitizing light for the tooth brush heads. My only complaint is that the tooth brush heads wear out fast especially with braces. And it's 15$ to replace them
Abby O.
Veracruz
Había leído que los sepillos normales y los eléctricos son casi exactamente lo mismo en cuanto a limpieza bucal... además de comodidad, que otro factor es difente su cepillo bucal al resto?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Does it make much noise? And are the heads easily found in Walmart?