BY SONICARE

Elizabeth S.
Gretna, LA
I have been brushing with Sonicare for just over a year now - starting with the 4700, and now with the 7300. I cannot praise Sonicare enough! People accuse me of being a walking commercial, but when you find something this great - you've just got to share the joy.
Before Sonicare, visiting my dentist was always a really horrible experience. Despite my best efforts with my previous electric brush, all too often it would take two appointments just for a routine cleaning. The hygienist had to scale (and scale, and scale) by hand - because my teeth and gums were very sensitive, and because I had such deep "pockets" (yes, gum disease!) that the electronic scaler could not do the whole job anyway. I needed gas to make it through! It seemed like I always had another little cavity somewhere, and to make things worse, there was the constant look of disappointment from my dentist.
Needless to say, I had to find a solution. I spoke to a co-worker who raved about his Sonicare 4700. I decided to gi
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had this toothbrush for quite a long time and it still cleans as well as it did the first day I used it. It gives me that just went to the dentist feeling after every brush. I even notice that I don't have as much between the teeth when I floss after using this toothbrush. My ride or die!
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
I absolutely love this toothbrush! It is amazing - cleans incredibly well and charge lasts a long time. I have never had a better clean other than when I have used this toothbrush. I will use this for the rest of my life - definite win in my book!
Jasmine T.
Can't go with any other regular tooth brush because of this!! I got it as a splurge and now I can never go back! I don't know what took me so long to get this! I love how it cleans my teeth and the timer is perfect!
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
Love this toothbrush! Makes your teeth feel as clean as they do when you leave the dental office. Automatically shuts off after 2 minutes. Great vibration that helps clean all nooks and crannies in your mouth.
Elizabeth T.
Bixby, OK
I heard this cleans your teeth like 80 percent better than a manual toothbrush. That sold me! While it was an initial investment, I've had it a couple years and don't notice much cost upkeep. Besides changing heads sometimes. It works awesome! No cavities since using and I always get cavities!
Amanda L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the first electronic toothbrush I've ever owned and the only one I ever want. I've had better dental checkups since I switched to electronic and can feel my teeth are so much cleaner. Definitely worth the money as it will save you money at the dentist in the long run.
Alyssa B.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so great for those of us who have braces. It really works to get the teeth clean. I've had it almost 2 years now and just replace the heads every few months. I've had electric toothbrushes before, but they don't even come close to comparing.
Laura R.
Odessa, TX
Great electronic tooth brush! I like that it pauses so that you know when to switch sides. I use it twice a day.
Pros is it's easy to travel with
Cons
Just have to make sure you clean it out often because water can get trapped and get icky.
Sierra R.
I love my toothbrush I can brush my teeth and be lazy and not worry if I got everything. My teeth feel fresh and clean. I wish I didn't have to do it for two minutes but someone has to tell me when it's time to actually stop.