BY SONICARE

Holly C.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
I can't live without this toothbrush. I don't know how I ever got my mouth clean using a manual toothbrush before but this was very great for my oral hygiene. It has 30 second pulses each for 4 quadrants of your mouth which gets you in the habit of cleaning both front (top and bottom) and backs of your teeth. The charger is inductive and very convenient. It is able to be charged 24/7 or you can take it off the stand for a 2 week charge on its own.
Gina W.
Gina W.
Love this toothbrush so much I am on my second one. I started using this toothbrush years ago because I had a problem with the amount of plaque on my teeth. Once I started using this toothbrush, the plaque on my teeth decreased by 50%. This thing is amazing and you don't have to buy the Sonicare replacement heads. Several stores carry their own brand much cheaper.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
I got my first Sonicare toothbrush with my braces, and I'll never go back to a manual toothbrush. My teeth have never felt cleaner. It's like going to the dentist without the bad parts, and speaking of the dentist: ever since I started using Sonicare, I've had much better reports. I've even convinced them that I floss regularly!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Dublin, OH
Unfortunately, I inherited my mother's teeth. I have fillings, crowns, plaque build up...even though I take good care of my teeth. This toothbrush made my cleanings so much more pleasant! Much less plaque to scrap. I'd recommend it for anyone that wants a just-been-to-the-dentist feeling every day.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lowell, IN
After using a Philips Sonicare Elite Power Toothbrush for the past several years, I wouldn't go back to a manual brush. My dental checkups have been phenomenal. I haven't had a single cavity and the hygienist hasn't had to do much scraping. I would buy it again, and I highly recommend it.
Anairis V.
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love brushing my teeth with this!! It leaves my mouth feeling fresher and my teeth cleaner it easy to use and brushes really good for all that bacteria the the regular tooth brush can't scrape love this toothbrush it's a little expensive but worth the investment if you want clean teeth
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
So good. And it cleans so well so it definitely met my expectations. I bought it online and repurchased it when my old one was misplaced. I use it everyday. It is very effective, lasts long, truly a great investment I encourage everyone to make for clean white healthy teeth.
.. ..
.. ..
Utica, MI
After using an electric toothbrush, I will NEVER go back to manual. It cleans my teeth so good, and leaving my mouth so fresh and clean. I love how it really gets all the gunk out of my teeth, gums, and tongue. And with a replaceable head, you save a bunch of money.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Marietta, GA
I love this power toothbrush! It is the absolute best! I received it as a gift and I have never received a more wonderful gift, sounds silly I know! My teeth feel so much cleaner after every time I use this toothbrush and I could never live without now!
Aiszlynne G.
Aiszlynne G.
Orlando, FL
Phenomenal performance in every aspect, brushes with unmatched accuracy and depth. I've always had awful dental check ups and my dentist can't believe it! The effectiveness is something I need in a dental product! I highly recommend this to everyone!