BY SONICARE

Paola L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've used this toothbrush for years! Although the toothbrush heads are pricey to replace, you can get them at Costco or Amazon. The only downside is that gunk gets in the inside of the electric toothbrush part that unscrews, Every once in a whole I use a q-tip to clean it out. Other than that I love it! It holds a nice long charge as well, I've taken it in vacation and forgot the charger and it worked for two weeks without being re-charged. If you are worried about the price, they are usually on sale at Target in Black Friday. I bought one for my sister last year! They make great Christmas gifts
Regina O.
Irvine, CA
Electric toothbrush FTW when you're lazy! Just kidding, electric toothbrushes are really good for your oral health. It helps get into the spaces you can't get into using a regular toothbrush and it makes my teeth feel really clean. Only downfall is that if you have sensitive gums, it might hurt a bit at first
Kimberly D.
Lowell, IN
After using a Philips Sonicare Elite Power Toothbrush for the past several years, I wouldn't go back to a manual brush. My dental checkups have been phenomenal. I haven't had a single cavity and the hygienist hasn't had to do much scraping. I would buy it again, and I highly recommend it.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
I like this electric toothbrush a lot. Obviously much better than a manual toothbrush and my teeth feel super clean. I got mine at Target with a couple detachable replacement heads. I'm thinking of purchasing an electric brush with a round head though. I feel like it would clean my teeth better.
Venezia W.
I've been using this e-toothbrush for years. It's great to use twice a day and always makes my mouth fill like I just left the dentist. It's been the best out of all the electric toothbrushes I've used. Definitely gets in there and cleans the dirt off your teeth. #MustHave
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothbrush is absolutely amazing! My only complaint is that "stuff" builds up where you connect the top and the bottom of the brush. I wish they provided a cleaning product with the toothbrush! I would definitely recommend it to someone else.
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
I can't live without this toothbrush. I don't know how I ever got my mouth clean using a manual toothbrush before but this was very great for my oral hygiene. It has 30 second pulses each for 4 quadrants of your mouth which gets you in the habit of cleaning both front (top and bottom) and backs of your teeth. The charger is inductive and very convenient. It is able to be charged 24/7 or you can take it off the stand for a 2 week charge on its own.
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA
I recently purchased this toothbrush and I AM IN LOVE! I really can't live without it (which you should never really do) whenever I use it I always have a super clean feeling in my mouth and it has help made my teeth look really. If anyone is out there looking for a new toothbrush i would 10/10 recommend purchasing this one!l
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love this sonicare tooth brush because it shows the percentage of how charged the toothbrush is. It comes with a case for the head for a easy travel experience. My grandmother bought it for me- for a better tooth brushing experience because I would always just use cheap tooth brushes. This tooth brush is a must have.
Aiszlynne G.
Orlando, FL
Phenomenal performance in every aspect, brushes with unmatched accuracy and depth. I've always had awful dental check ups and my dentist can't believe it! The effectiveness is something I need in a dental product! I highly recommend this to everyone!