Philips Sonicare Easyclean Sonic Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Diana A.

BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare EasyClean Rechargeable Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a dynamic cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum lines. It includes a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature gently increases power over time to ease into the Sonicare experience. There's also a two-minute timer to help ensure dental professional recommended brushing time, and a Quadpacer with a 30-second interval timer to encourage thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. For further convenience, the EasyClean toothbrush remains charged for up to two weeks, a great feature for traveling. see more...

Diana A.
The hygienist recommend me that I needed to use an electric toothbrush. I was told that it would make a difference in my teeth. I was convinced to buy one. I bought it at their office, it was pricey. I kept it in drawer for month's. I wasn't sure on how to use it or get started, even though it came with a manual. Until finally yesterday I decided to finally use my electric toothbrush. Aaand I don't know why I waited all this time to use it. I love it! My teeth actually feel a lot cleaner, I can definitely tell the difference in my teeth between a regular and an electric toothbrush. It's the best thing ever! My only issue is that it's messy when brushing. I don't know if that's the actual way it's supposed to be or cause I'm not using it quite right.
Raechal W.
Great everyday toothbrush! I originally got this when I had braces, and it definitely helped to deep-clean my teeth. The battery lasts for a long time and is very easy to recharge-you can even store it on the charger to have consistent power! The heads are also easily removable and replaceable, and the carrying case is simple and compact so you can bring your toothbrush anywhere. Definitely would recommend!
Justine V.
This toothbrush is great! It's worth the price in what you might pay at the dentist for fillings! There's a timer so you always know you're brushing for the right amount of time. I always feel like I just came from a dentist cleaning after I use this. The battery lasts a long time and the brush heads are easy to find.
Hanna W.
Sloughhouse, CA
This toothbrush leaves my teeth feeling so clean! It is gentle on your teeth/gums but you still feel like you are getting that deep clean! I love that the charge stays so long - you dont have to worry about bringing your charger on a trip. You wont regret buying this toothbrush!
Rosangela R.
I cannot say enough good things about this toothbrush. It has changed my dental care routine for the better. It was recommended to me by my dentist and I actually bought it at his office for a discounted price. This has been my trusty companion ever since then. The battery lasts for quite awhile, which I'm pleased with. I can take it on trips without having to worry about carrying the charger with me. And when it needs to charge, an overnight connection is all it needs. The brush head also keeps up for quite awhile. While the replacement heads are a bit pricey to keep up with, there are generic ones that fit this style. I love my toothbrush because it really cleans up in between my teeth and massages my gums. It sometimes acts as floss and literally cleans out food from the spaces! It's got a 2-minute automatic setting and it vibrates every 30 seconds when it's time to switch sides so it's very easy to use and get equal cleanliness. I'm very pleased.
Casey W.
Chico, CA
I love this toothbrush! It is very powerful and definitely takes time to get used to the feeling on your gums. My teeth feel so much cleaner than when I was using a manual brush. My only con is the entire toothbrush needs constant cleaning.
Laura K.
I love the electric tooth brushes. They clean more efficiently and leave your teeth refreshed. The only qualm is that the bottom where the brush meets the charging dock is yellow and easily gets build up from the toothpaste residue, etc.
Priscilla C.
My dentist kept pestering me to get a good electric toothbrush for better results. Of course this is the brand he recommended & I have been using it well over five years. It still works great after all this time! The only con would be that at times run off gets under the brush head causing a gunky buildup that will interrupt the connection and cause the brush not to work well. Since you should be replacing your brush head every couple months anyway that is a good time to clean up the area to avoid the issue.
Afsoon Z.
After purchasing an electric toothbrush it has been a whole game changer for me. No more plaque build up, my teeth are whiter and brighter, and it gets into crevices a regular toothbrush can't reach. Definitely look into an electric toothbrush if you want to see and feel better results for your teeth.
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
This electric toothbrush is so powerful! Especially for kids with braces. My family of 4 bought this electric toothbrush which came with 5 replaceable heads. The only con would be if one lost the attachable head. Otherwise I would definitely recommend it, it gives you an incredible deep clean!