BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare Easy Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a dynamic cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum lines. It includes a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults plaque control brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature gently increases power over time to ease into the Sonicare experience. There's also a two-minute timer to help ensure dental professional recommended brush time, and the Quad pacer that is a 30-second interval timer to encourage thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. see more...

Jennifer P.
Ladson, Sc
Love sonic are and this toothbrush with the sterilizing station makes everything so easy
Priyangi J.
Woodside, NY
This product is easy to use and easy to replace the brush heads. The traveling kit comes in so handy and can be charged using a USB.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
My mom and I both used these! My mouth felt extra clean and I definitely could tell the difference from a standard toothbrush. It got all the plaque off without me having to brush hard like I do with a regular toothbrush
Skarlett M.
Scarborough , RI
Decided to give it a try to electric tooth brush and I'm never going back to manual one. This one I love it REALLY cleans my teeth profoundly. You can also get another version of this one where you can select how strong you want the brush to be. Will totally buy this again. Get it you won't regret it.
Sara F.
Rexburg, ID
This cleans amazing! Almost too well... I think my gums may actually be receding because this is so powerful. You rarely have to plug it in to charge it which is so nice! I plug mine in once every few weeks!
Christian J.
If you want your teeth to feel clean each time you brush...make sure you get this brush! Love an electric toothbrush but this one is by far my favorite! I'll never buy another one!
Alex H.
Weaverville, NC
My husband adores his sonicare toothbrush. He has never used anything else to brush his teeth. He has great teeth.
Janine Q.
Minneapolis, MN
The vibrating head really does a good job of cleaning. I like that it does a good job of cleaning my teeth and I barely have to move my arm! Downside is water gets inside the handle and tends to leave gunk behind.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
Before purchasing this item, i used a normal toothbrush. Starting from the first time i used this toothbrush, i felt my teeth were cleaner than ever. Over time, my teeth were whiter too!
Josh M.
Forney, TX
Absolutely love my sonicare toothbrush! Will never by another type of toothbrush as long as I live!