BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare Easy Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a dynamic cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum lines. It includes a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults plaque control brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature gently increases power over time to ease into the Sonicare experience. There's also a two-minute timer to help ensure dental professional recommended brush time, and the Quad pacer that is a 30-second interval timer to encourage thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. see more...

Kris M.
This is usually the product we buy and I always get coupons for it. It works well.
Victoria M.
This gives an amazing clean leaving you teach sparkling white for weeks. !
Josh M.
Forney, TX
Absolutely love my sonicare toothbrush! Will never by another type of toothbrush as long as I live!
Jennifer P.
Ladson, Sc
Love sonic are and this toothbrush with the sterilizing station makes everything so easy
Nancy B.
The Philips Sonicare Easy Clean is a very easy to use and maintain toothbrush. I love the almost instant clean feeling that I got after using this product for several days. This is a very effective tool in our oral healthcare. We have been very pleased with the product.
Megan S.
Absolutely love these. Both me and my husband use these every day. Highly recommend easy to charge I would buy this again. Repeat user.
Griselda M.
Madera, CA
Leaves my teeth squeaky clean super white! Easy to use gentle on the teeth! Battery lasts a long time!
Bre K.
Chino Hills, CA
My parents have used these tooth brushes for a long time and enjoy them . It is nice that you can recharge them
Stephanie M.
Wetumpka, AL
I lIke the toothbrush. When I first started using it, it seemed like I was always either splattering toothpaste or drooling everywhere. Now I have no problem with it
Shelley K.
Goddard, KS
I have used this toothbrush for several years now and love it. I alternate between my regular toothbrush and this one. This is what my dentist recommended. I purchased this at Kohl's and they run sales frequently which makes it very affordable.