BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare Easy Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a dynamic cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum lines. It includes a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults plaque control brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature gently increases power over time to ease into the Sonicare experience. There's also a two-minute timer to help ensure dental professional recommended brush time, and the Quad pacer that is a 30-second interval timer to encourage thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. see more...

Julia D.
Makes it a lot easier then he sing to find and buy batteries. it really helps with the crazy mess.
Marissa B.
Elkhorn , WI
Love this toothbrush! Gives me that just-left-the-dentist feeling from the conform of my own home!
Sarah L.
Great toothbrush gentile on teeth and gums but gets the job well done! Highly recommended to all!
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
Love this toothbrush and always keeps my mouth and teeth feeling clean. Great for gum care.
Jennifer P.
Ladson, Sc
Love sonic are and this toothbrush with the sterilizing station makes everything so easy
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
Such a great value for the price! My husband I keep one at the sink and one for travel
Brittany H.
I like the way it makes my teeth feel clean. I won't go back to a manual toothbrush.
Kris M.
This is usually the product we buy and I always get coupons for it. It works well.
Skarlett M.
Scarborough , RI
Decided to give it a try to electric tooth brush and I'm never going back to manual one. This one I love it REALLY cleans my teeth profoundly. You can also get another version of this one where you can select how strong you want the brush to be. Will totally buy this again. Get it you won't regret it.
Victoria M.
This gives an amazing clean leaving you teach sparkling white for weeks. !