BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare Easy Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a dynamic cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum lines. It includes a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults plaque control brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature gently increases power over time to ease into the Sonicare experience. There's also a two-minute timer to help ensure dental professional recommended brush time, and the Quad pacer that is a 30-second interval timer to encourage thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. see more...

Jess K.
Ames, IA
These work great! I will never go back to a manual brush. They make my teeth feel clean like the dentist every time!
Anne A.
Keller, TX
My teeth feels clean than a regular manual toothbrush. And I like the feeling of my teeth getting thoroughly cleans .
Alex H.
Weaverville, NC
My husband adores his sonicare toothbrush. He has never used anything else to brush his teeth. He has great teeth.
Jazmin C.
Lakeland , FL
Absolutely in love with this brush! It leaves your teeth and moth feeling and looking clean. I love the results!
Bre K.
Chino Hills, CA
My parents have used these tooth brushes for a long time and enjoy them . It is nice that you can recharge them
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
This is something i have been using for past 6 months and totally love it . Recommend it to my all my friends
Janice J.
Hayward, CA
Great investment got form Costco and you the the extra brush it's so handy for travel I all way use it
Griselda M.
Madera, CA
Leaves my teeth squeaky clean super white! Easy to use gentle on the teeth! Battery lasts a long time!
Savannah G.
Coxs Creek, KY
Love this toothbrush. Wouldn't trade it for any other. It keeps me teeth cleaner than anything else.
Josh M.
Forney, TX
Absolutely love my sonicare toothbrush! Will never by another type of toothbrush as long as I live!