BY SONICARE

Taking care of your oral health is easy with the Philips Sonicare Easy Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush. Utilizing patented Sonic technology, this rechargeable power toothbrush features a dynamic cleaning action that gently and effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum lines. It includes a slim, easy-to-clean handle and a ProResults plaque control brush head with contoured bristles that gently remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas. An Easy-start feature gently increases power over time to ease into the Sonicare experience. There's also a two-minute timer to help ensure dental professional recommended brush time, and the Quad pacer that is a 30-second interval timer to encourage thorough brushing of each quadrant of your mouth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
Before purchasing this item, i used a normal toothbrush. Starting from the first time i used this toothbrush, i felt my teeth were cleaner than ever. Over time, my teeth were whiter too!
Christian J.
If you want your teeth to feel clean each time you brush...make sure you get this brush! Love an electric toothbrush but this one is by far my favorite! I'll never buy another one!
Rionna R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
My husband and I bought these to replace our oral B toothbrushes. These clean my teeth even better than the rechargeable Oral B brushes. Also, once fully charged they keep a charge for days. They come with cases which makes it easy to travel with. I've had no new cavities since switching to Sonicare a couple years ago. The only downside is the price of the brushes and replacement heads. It is definitely worth it though considering the cost of dental care.
Sara F.
Rexburg, ID
This cleans amazing! Almost too well... I think my gums may actually be receding because this is so powerful. You rarely have to plug it in to charge it which is so nice! I plug mine in once every few weeks!
Ntia C.
I love, love, did I say love? Yeah, really love my sonic care electric tooth brush! Ever my dentist keeps telling me my gums are healthy and my teeth are really clean. This toothbrush cleans great, super easy to use, it comes with two cases and a uv brush cleaner. I would not go back to a manual toothbrush. Not because I'm lazy to use a manual tooth brush but because this does such an amazing job!... And... No, this is not a sponsored review!
Samantha R.
My husband and I both use these toothbrushes. We love them. They are great quality and definitely worth every penny. The charge lasts forever and the toothbrush heads do too. Overall, it is a great investment and low maintenance. Our hygienist definitely noticed a difference in our plaque and tartar build up at our last visit. She said our teeth were in amazing shape!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I bought these a few years ago from Costco for my fiance (then boyfriend) and I. They work really hard to deep clean your teeth. They are a little hard to get used to at first, but after a few uses you will love it. Even our dentist has noticed a difference! He recently upgraded his to a newer version, but mine is still running strong, 3 years later!
Alexis P.
Lubbock
Yes. I got this for me and my husband and I love it. I drink a lot of coffee and before I started using this tooth brush I felt like in between my teeth were a shade of yellow. This tooth brush removed all my stains and it's way more gentle on your teeth.
Shelley K.
Goddard, KS
I have used this toothbrush for several years now and love it. I alternate between my regular toothbrush and this one. This is what my dentist recommended. I purchased this at Kohl's and they run sales frequently which makes it very affordable.
Sydney L.
My family got a couple of kits like these from Costco and we haven't gone back to regular toothbrushes. I really love my electric toothbrush and it really makes my mouth feel cleaner than a regular toothbrush does. I would purchase again if/when my current one dies.