BY SONICARE

Up To 2X Better Plaque Removal That A Manual Toothbrush. Fits The Natural Shape Of Your Teeth For A Thorough Clean. Reminder Bristles Fade When Replacement Is Needed&Nbsp;&Nbsp; #1 Recommended By Dental Professionals Screw On System For: Essence, Xtreme, Elite, Advance. see more...

Lilianne T.
El Monte, CA
My dentist recommended that I get an electronic toothbrush and I have been using Sonicare ever since. It's very effortless, it definitely gets at all the plaque and any dirt/foods in between all of my teeth. My doctor always compliments me on my home care for my teeth and I think a lot of it really has to do with this toothbrush!
Stephanie B.
Asheboro, NC
My husband and I love the sonicare toothbrush with its' interchangeable heads. It really leaves your mouth clean and fresh. Dental checkups have been great since using this product. It breaks up the plaque on your teeth near your gums which prevents gingivitis. Although the heads for the toothbrush are expensive compared to a standard toothbrush, the fact that this product cleans your teeth so well it is worth the price.
B P.
My teeth always feel like I just got back from the dentist after using my Sonicare. Key is to replace the brush heads frequently enough so they don't get worn out and still give a great cleaning. Offbrand replacement heads don't seem to provide the same degree of cleaning. Highly recommend.
Bobbi B.
Seminole, FL
I have used a Sonicare toothbrush for several years and will never return to a regular manual toothbrush. I find my teeth feel much cleaner and are less sensitive when I use my Sonicare.
Michaela R.
louisville
Brush itself is too big and heavy. Brush heads need to be bigger and different texture. Cost too much to change as often as recommended . Using oral B now like much better
Ana R.
Denton, TX
Good quality brush heads for a brush base that I've had for 11 years. It's rechargeable so I haven't had to buy a new base in all that time. Wonderfully made toothbrush
Lauren W.
I'm absolutely in love with this toothbrush!
My mom got my brother and I them for Christmas last year and it turned out to be the best present!
My teeth are noticeably cleaner and healthier and my dentist agreed. I'm not much of a flosser which is why this brush head and brush are perfect because they sort of floss for you! It's made a real difference in my oral health and I just feel so much cleaner all around. I can't live without this.

Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have had my e series toothbrush for 7 years and it still works! The replacement brush heads are soft, which any dentist will recommend whether it's an electric or manual brush. The only issue I've had is with water and old tooth paste building up into the space where the brush head attaches to the rechargeable bottom. The smell is not very pleasant but you can clean with a q tip as preventative maintenance.
Elissa R.
Austin, TX
Before using my Sonicare electric toothbrush, visits at the dentist didn't go super well. I'd always brushed with a manual brush, flossed, and used mouthwash, but my hygienist told me she still saw gingivitis. Switching to the Sonicare has given me the biggest uptick in dental health. By using it twice daily, at my next semi-annual cleaning I was given a clean bill of health. The brush heads are interchangeable and the blue stripe dulls when it's time to change them, which is a handy reminder. A fresh brush head always feels so revitalizing!
Sarah K.
Pullman, WA
These are the best heads that you can buy. The knockoffs don't work and don't last. These ones do! I will only use these ones because they last a long time and are good quality. I would recommend!