Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads: Designed with an effective cleaning technique to give you the best brushing experience ever Active cleaning action Reach regions deep between the teeth and along the gum line for thorough cleaning 30% smaller brush head than E-Series Standard Brush Head Fits Elite, Essence, Xtreme, and Advance handles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads!
Clarksboro, NJ
The most simple brush heads. They do a great job. I buy these every time I need to replace my brush heads.
Vancouver
I love sonicar. My dentist said my visits are now boring but in a good way. No new cavaties in a long time.
Thousand Oaks, CA
These are okay until the gunk and MOLD builds up inside the brush heads. I am going to switch to an Oral-B.
Depew, NY
I love these replacement heads. They are perfect for my electric toothbrush and they dont hurt my teeth.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's a bit pricey to have one of these but I really enjoy mine my teeth fell extra clean after using it
Saginaw, MI
I cannot brush my teeth without my sonicare brush. Any other brush and my teeth don't feel clean
Works great, keeps my teeth clean better than a manual toothbrush. Not too hard or too soft.
Southlake, TX
Love this brush and it's accessories! It's works well and cleans every nook and cranny.
Canada
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
2,756 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a Philip Sonicare E-Series toothbrush. I really like this electric toothbrush. It cleans my teeth extremely well. My dentist has stated that there is a remarkable improvement in the health of my teeth since I started using this toothbrush. The very small brush head reaches all of my teeth easily, ensuring that every tooth is effectively cleaned. My one complaint is that these brush heads are very expensive. Unfortunately, my Sonicare toothbrush has stopped working, so I need to replace the entire unit.
Mississauga, ON
Been using this for awhile and I love it! The battery has been lasting me forever! It cleans your teeth well and has a powerful source!! Definitely recommended using an electric tooth brush for the extra push of power on cleaning the teeth!

Looking for your answer?