Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads: Designed with an effective cleaning technique to give you the best brushing experience ever Active cleaning action Reach regions deep between the teeth and along the gum line for thorough cleaning 30% smaller brush head than E-Series Standard Brush Head Fits Elite, Essence, Xtreme, and Advance handles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads!
The sonicare toothbrush system is great,, and replacing the heads every so often is really important for good dental health. I recommend this brush to anyone who has problems getting their teeth completely clean with other brushes. The timer is especially effective.
Hooray for electric toothbrushes! I switched indefinitely about six years ago. My dentist has no problems when I go in for my routine check-ups. As people age it is imperative that oral hygine is on top of the list if one wants to keep their teeth!
Literally never have any " scraping" done by the dental hygienist! One my child was old enough to handle an electric toothbrush I got her one as well. Much less $$ in the long run, by not having cavities or sensitive gums!
Youngstown, OH
I love my Sonicare! However, these brush heads are so expensive! I find that I can buy the knockoff version at Target for much less money -- and they work the same. Again, nothing wrong with a great product, just pricey!
I absolutely love my electric toothbrush. I can tell when I don't use my toothbrush because my teeth feel dirty! It is a complete game changer to use this toothbrush - usually you can find these value packs on sale too!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These do a great job at keeping my mouth, gums, and teeth clean! My dental reports have been much better after using it, and it's even the cheaper model! The hubs and I are a big fan, and are super pleased with our results!
Parkville, MO
I love my e-series electric toothbrush and toothbrush heads. I use it at least twice a day to keep my teeth feeling fresh. The electric toothbrush is more efficient than manual ones and really gets your mouth clean. I have switched to electric toothbrushes about 9 years ago and have never looked back.
Rochester, MN
I love to buy the multi packs of the Phillips Sonicare compact replacement heads because we all use this toothbrush and we use them everyday and replacement heads are needed. It is a very effective toothbrush, the dentist comments about how nice our teeth look.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These things are great. They last forever and are smaller than a typical toothbrush head so it doesn't feel like your choking yourself trying to clean your back molars. I love the sonicare brush as a whole, and haven't had any complaints so far.
San Leandro, CA
I've been using a sonicare for years now and brush twice daily. I love that I can take it in the shower with me and still works just fine. Having replacement heads on hand helps make the changing of them every 3 months so much easier.

Looking for your answer?