Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads: Designed with an effective cleaning technique to give you the best brushing experience ever Active cleaning action Reach regions deep between the teeth and along the gum line for thorough cleaning 30% smaller brush head than E-Series Standard Brush Head Fits Elite, Essence, Xtreme, and Advance handles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare E-Series Compact Replacement Brush Heads!
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great replacement heads for Sonicare. I like them because they are compact and effectively reach places that a regular size brush can't get to. I sometimes brush with a regular sized head and then switch to this compact head to get a better cleaning. Great product!
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like these toothbrush heads. They work well with my boyfriend and I. However, the only complaint I have is that the brush heads seem noisy compared to another motorized brush. I love the color changing bristles so I actually know when to change them.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have had my sonicate brush for 2 YEARS now! I would never go back to an ordinary brush....ever! I feel like it not only makes brushing easier but my teeth cleaner! So happy with my purchase! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Denver,CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothbrush is awesome! I've had it for a few years now and I absolutely love it. The replacement heads are easy to replace and last about 3-4 months. I highly recommend this brand.
I have used this product for over five years now. The replacement tops are very easy to screw on. The brush is small so It gets closer to your teeth are use this product almost 3 times a day
Concord, CA
These are such an improvement from the bulky originals way back when. I had one of the first Sonicare toothbrushes many years ago. The "E-series" replacements are more slender and allow you to "get in there" with ease - leaving your teeth and gums feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. Yes, they are pricey in a sense...but when you break it down its pennies a day. That's worth a clean feeling mouth. Another note: DO NOT buy the generic ones! OMG...I thought I found a much better deal on Amazon with some off brand replacement heads. They fit fine...it was the NOISE they made. HORRIBLE. Stick with the PHILIPS brand.
Elgin, SC
The heads to this electric toothbrush reach all the way to the back of my mouth to reach the teeth in the very back. It always makes my mouth feel refreshed and my teeth really pearly
Vancouver, WA
I have had my Philips Sonicare toothbrush for a few years now and at first I was only buying the E-Series made by Philips. Even at Costco they tend to be pricey. I tried knock off brands but they are extremely noisy even though they fit just like the originals. I did find the target brand made for the Sonicare E-series fit and are quiet just like the originals. I especially like the colored bristles that wear with time and let you know when it's time to change the brush head.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Better size for smaller mouths or mouths with hard to reach back teeth. I tried this size when it was included in my initial Sonicare set, but did not re-purchase as it felt too small for my mouth. I opt for the regular size brush heads. These can be easily found at big box stores or drug stores.
Orting, WA
I'm not a huge fan of the size of these. I feel like i need to brushing for a longer amount of time in order to get a full clean mouth. With that being said, i have always been a fan of sonicare and will continue to use their products. They are always sturdy products that last.

Looking for your answer?