BY SONICARE

Superior Cleaning, Whiter Teeth Sonicare's Best Brush Head For An Ultimate Clean Sonicare's Best Plaque Removal Removes Up To 100% More Plaque Than A Manual Toothbrush.* Provides A Superior Clean Diamond Shaped Bristles Sweep Plaque Away. 44% More Bristles For A More Thorough Clean. Medium Stiff Bristles Provide A Firm, But Gentle Experience. Designed To Optimize Performance Reminder Bristles Ensure You Are Getting An Effective Clean. A Brush Head That Fits Multiple Handles Snap-On Brush Head. 44% More Bristles For A More Thorough Clean. Diamond Shaped Bristles Creates More Scraping Surfaces To Sweep Plaque Away. Medium Stiff Bristle Medium Stiff Bristles Provide A Firm, But Gentle Experience. Reminder Bristles Reminder Bristles Let's You Know When To Replace The Brush Head. After Three Months Of Normal Use Bristles Exhibit Fatigue, And Brush Heads Are Less Effective. Replace Your Brush Heads Every 3 Months. Removes Up To 100% More Plaque Removes Up To 100% More Plaque From Hard-To-Reach Places Than A Manual Toothbrush Snap-On Brush Head Easy Brush Head Placement And Handle Cleaning Specifications: Ease Of Use Suitable For These Models: Flexcare+, Flexcare, Healthywhite, Hydroclean, Easyclean, Diamondclean. Brush Head System: Easy Snap-On Brush Heads For Optimal Hygiene. Technical Specifications Operating Time: For Optimal Results, A New Brush Head Is Recommended Every Three Months. Sense And Simplicity see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lauren W.
Highlands Ranch
These are my favorite brush heads for my toothbrush. I appreciate the indicator that shows when to replace them. They get my teeth so clean. I love to but them at Costco so I get two years worth at the same time.
K W.
Anchorage , AK
These brush heads specifically, they recommend that you change your toothbrush at least once every 3 months. This I understand, but when you brush your teeth at least twice a day as recommended, they tend to wear out a little faster then the 3 month mark. Heck, even faster than two at times. This definitely jacks up the price of replacements by a lot. The indicator on the brush heads tend to wear out a little more then half way after only about a month of use. I do feel as if its still definitely worth it but be weary of how much you'll be shelling out a year on the cost of replacements alone.
Manuela G.
I love this toothbrush and this specific toothbrush head is excellent because it removes everything in between the teeth. The only problem is that it pushes the gum if ur not extremely cautious with the way you brush. My dentist said that 99% of the people using it have experienced gum recession.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
Love these brush heads. I recently tried a different brand that was less expensive and there was a huge difference. Needless to say I went back to these Diamond Clean brushes on my Sonicare tooth brush.
Samantha F.
I've used these for about a year now maybe longer. I've only replaced the head once or twice and I brush 2 times a day sometimes more often. The only thing that happened while using was the Brissels started fanning out. Other than that I liked them very much
Yvonne C.
I love my DiamondClean toothbrush. The whole family use theirs faithfully. I take it with me when I travel, keeps a charge for at least a week. I buy the replacement brushes in large packs. Don't want to be without. Highly recommend
Shannon R.
Ayer, MA
I have been using a sonicare toothbrush for the paste 10 years. I wish they had been around when I was younger. I have tried the disposable version of electric toothbrushes and prefer the Sonicare for the various options as well as the various brush heads. I find the diamond head works the best. The tip is pointed which I can position better around my gum line.
Dar T.
Atlanta, GA
I buy these at Amazon using their "subscribe and save" feature to make sure that I am replacing the heads as often as I should and that I am getting a good price. I am addicted to my Sonicare toothbrush and hate it when I'm traveling and can't take it with me. The DiamondClean brushheads are the right combination of size, softness and durability. They seem expensive but they are so worth it! My dental checkups prove it!
Joi H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I enjoy all of the Sonicare products diamondclean it their newest product. I bought this newest version for an upgrade. The biggest upgrade from the old toothbrushes was how it charges. To be honest the cleaning was a very small change even with the new choices of speed.
Jade S.
Waxahachie , TX
I have been using this toothbrush for 3 years now and I will never go back to a manual toothbrush. This is well worth the money and all you have to do is buy the replacement heads above. My teeth are super clean and plaque free. This is a really great product.