Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareSonicare
Philips DiamondClean Smart 9300 - Gray

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 - Gray

by Sonicare

Philips Sonicare`s best toothbrush: Removes up to 10x more plaque and improves gum health up to 7x in just 2 weeks (in gum health mode vs. a manual toothbrush) Best Whitening: Removes up to 100% more stains in just 3 days (vs. a manual toothbrush with a leading whitening toothpaste). Smart sensors track brushing behavior and coach you so you can improve your technique and prevent future oral care issues Brush Head Replacement reminder let`s you know when your brush head needs to be replaced 3 different Smart brush head types automatically pair with the appropriate brushing mode for optimal performance - always! Get the ultimate and most complete care with DiamondClean Smart. Eliminate guesswork with real time feedback and personalized coaching bso you can improve your technique and prevent future oral care issues. It's more than just a toothbrush - it's a complete oral care solution. The best from Philips Sonicare. Featuring Sonic technology, 4 brushing modes and advanced brush head mode pairing technology, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Rechargeable toothbrush deliver the best plaque removal, gum health and whitening performance. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver up to 10x more plaque removal vs. a manual toothbrush, whiten teeth in just 3 days and improve Gum Health up to 7x in just 2 weeks. It also features a visual pressure sensor to alert you when you are brushing too hard. Customize your brushing experience using the 4 different modes and 3 intensity settings and know when to replace your brush head via a customized reminder. Its travel case allows you to take your toothbrush on the go and also includes a charging glass that can be used for charging or to rinse your mouth after brushing. What's in the Box? 1 Connected Sonicare toothbrush handle with 4 modes 1 Premium Clean brush head 1 Premium White brush head 1 Premium Gum Health brush head 1 Charging glass 1 travel case Made in China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 - Gray!
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Our old Sonicare died after almost 10 years and we replaced it with this. Man, what a difference. This brush is Ah-mazing. For real, I would absolutely recommend and tell everyone to get one. The app I thought was going to be a gimmick. I can assure you I’ve never brushed this well in my entire 41 years on the planet. I have had way better dentist appointments since investing in a Sonicare toothbrush. This investment is well worth the price and I would absolutely shell out any amount to keep my teeth healthy!
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
Nothing beats the way an electric toothbrush makes your mouth feel after you’ve finished brushing. I’ve upgraded a few times over the years and this sonicare 9300 is the best I’ve used so far. The fact that I can track my brushing habits is just a bonus!!
Tori M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I got this at target for a great deal! I love the fun pink color! I really like the toothbrush and how it cleans my teeth in general! Plus it doesn’t require a lot of charging, which is great!
Alyssa C.
Shorewood, WI
Switching to a Sonicare toothbrush has made my mouth feel noticeably cleaner, even just after the first use. You will never want to go back to using a traditional toothbrush - and the soft pink color is adorable!
Paige G.
Irritates my gums. They always feel itchy after I brush which I really hate. But my teeth feel squeaky clean.
Ty L.
Salida, CA
Best investment I’ve ever made in oral care! It whitens, and cleans to help prevent dental plaque buildup. The quality of the product is definitely worth the investment. A1 product and I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants clean chompers!

Looking for your answer?