Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Replacement Brush Heads uploaded by Deb K.

BY SONICARE

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth In Just 1 Week. 5X More Plaque Removal,&Nbsp;Improves Gum Health And Whitens Teeth&Nbsp;Vs Manual Toothbrush. Reminder Bristles Fade When Replacement Is Needed #1 Recommended Brand By Dental Professionals Snap On System For: Diamondclean, Flexcare+, Flexcare, Healthywhite And Easyclean. see more...

Deb K.
Philips Sonicare DiamondCleane brush heads are simply the best toothbrush heads in the market! They are the perfect size. They aren't too abrasive and yet - at the same time - they do an incredible job cleaning. I reach everything from the farthest top and back molars to my very front teeth. Sometimes I run the program twice because I love be how clean and hygienic they feel. I've used other heads but swear by Phillips DiamondClean. My teeth have become stronger, have less tartar and cavities AND have gotten so much whiter over time. This isn't an accident... this is the power of the Philips DiamondCare toothbrush head!!
Hannah C.
Oakland, CA
I have sensitive teeth and gums so these brush heads are nice and soft. I love that the blue strip fades when it's time to replace them and they leave my teeth very clean. The only problem is I would say they do not last 3 months like they are advertised to especially if you brush your teeth twice a day or more.
Kayla B.
Orlando, Fl
Great product! The toothbrush itself starts you off on a training mode so every day for the first week or so the strength of the vibration get stronger so that you get used to the feel of the brush!
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
We bought these because our dentist recommended them and I can't live without them anymore! by far my favorite feature of these is that the blue Brussels turn white when you need to change them. So I don't have to think about when I started using it or when I need to replace them the brush tells me itself. I've also never felt that I've had cleaner teeth at any point if my life. It's also almost therapeutic using this toothbrush with the heads. I recently went to my dentist and the cleaning was a lot shorter and easier than it was using a manual toothbrush. These heads are 100% worth the time and money they are highly recommended.
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
I have used this toothbrush and these replacements for years and I love them. It's easy to use it runs off of a charge so I'm not buying batteries for it. The replacement heads are more expensive than a manual toothbrush but you get what you pay for.
Nedine P.
Moreno Valley
I honestly don't use the electric part anymore but I use it for just brushing my teeth regularly,but I still like it for some reason and will continue to use it,I met by expectations and am satisfied in the end.
Amy L.
Brooklyn, NY
The best brush heads for sonicare brushes. There are more bristles on these brush heads than all the other sonicare brush heads. They keep stains away and my teeth super smooth. It's the only brush head I buy. This is better than the other brush heads and last a bit longer than the other ones too. I drink a lot of coffee and these brush heads are able to keep my pearly whites whiter than ever.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I think the Philips Sonicate DiamondClean Brush heads in general are pretty good. The brush head and bristles are bigger than the Colgate electronic toothbrush ones that come in a little circle. Although I do prefer the DiamondClean brush heads over the Colgate ones, I still prefer my brush heads a little bit bigger. But for what it is, it does a great job.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
These heads are easily switched out for new ones. They have color indicators so you know when to replace them. They are readily available on line and in department stores. They works well. I like them better than small round brushes. I would recommend these to those who stay on top of their dental care. I just wish the replacements were not so expensive.
Janice W.
Stone Mountain, GA
Like the option of buying the DiamondClean heads in replacement colors to match either the black base or white for my pink.. Buy in bulk saves money, the brucsh heads are very durable and are exceptional when it comes to cleaning. the Diamond Clean Sonicare is my dentist recommendation to all her patients, I am a believer.

back