Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Replacement Brush Heads uploaded by Deb K.

BY SONICARE

Exceptional Cleaning For Whiter Teeth In Just 1 Week. 5X More Plaque Removal,&Nbsp;Improves Gum Health And Whitens Teeth&Nbsp;Vs Manual Toothbrush. Reminder Bristles Fade When Replacement Is Needed #1 Recommended Brand By Dental Professionals Snap On System For: Diamondclean, Flexcare+, Flexcare, Healthywhite And Easyclean. see more...

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
We bought these because our dentist recommended them and I can't live without them anymore! by far my favorite feature of these is that the blue Brussels turn white when you need to change them. So I don't have to think about when I started using it or when I need to replace them the brush tells me itself. I've also never felt that I've had cleaner teeth at any point if my life. It's also almost therapeutic using this toothbrush with the heads. I recently went to my dentist and the cleaning was a lot shorter and easier than it was using a manual toothbrush. These heads are 100% worth the time and money they are highly recommended.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Brooklyn, NY
The best brush heads for sonicare brushes. There are more bristles on these brush heads than all the other sonicare brush heads. They keep stains away and my teeth super smooth. It's the only brush head I buy. This is better than the other brush heads and last a bit longer than the other ones too. I drink a lot of coffee and these brush heads are able to keep my pearly whites whiter than ever.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Richardson, TX
I LOVE my this toothbrush! It makes my moth feel like I've just left the dentist every time I brush. My dentist has been very please with the condition of my mouth since I started using thi toothbrush. It's a little pricey, but oral health is so important and this cleans way better than a regular brush. I think it totally worth it. Try it, you won't be sorry.
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I think the Philips Sonicate DiamondClean Brush heads in general are pretty good. The brush head and bristles are bigger than the Colgate electronic toothbrush ones that come in a little circle. Although I do prefer the DiamondClean brush heads over the Colgate ones, I still prefer my brush heads a little bit bigger. But for what it is, it does a great job.
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
These heads are easily switched out for new ones. They have color indicators so you know when to replace them. They are readily available on line and in department stores. They works well. I like them better than small round brushes. I would recommend these to those who stay on top of their dental care. I just wish the replacements were not so expensive.
Andria L.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
The best thing about my electric toothbrush is that it has replacement brushes that everyone can use the base and have there own brushes so no sharing ! It makes it easy to use and that you don't have to keep buying a whole new toothbrush. It comes in a three pack so you can change it every so often. Everyone should have one .
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I currently use these toothbrush heads. They are great but I am not sure exactly when you are supposed to replace the heads. I think it is when the blue completely disappears. It seems like the blue part takes a long time to go away which is good that you do not have to replace them too often, just the right amount of time.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Stone Mountain, GA
Like the option of buying the DiamondClean heads in replacement colors to match either the black base or white for my pink.. Buy in bulk saves money, the brucsh heads are very durable and are exceptional when it comes to cleaning. the Diamond Clean Sonicare is my dentist recommendation to all her patients, I am a believer.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Denmark, WI
Awesome, soft thin bristles that get deep down and clean out all the junk you have. Naturally, if you have braces like I do, the heads will last half as much as they would with normal bare teeth. So the price when having braces isn't the best. Especially when I just chew right through them. Best heads yet tho
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Once I realized that I'd been using the same brush head for far, far too long, I ordered two replacement brush heads and they worked like a charm! They're firm, effective, and make my teeth and gums feel fantastically clean. I've had no problem at all with these heads thus far, and I don't expect I ever will.