BY SONICARE #1 in Electric Toothbrushes

Sonicare at Kohl's - Shop our entire selection of toothbrushes, including this Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable toothbrush, at Kohls.com. Model no. HX9332/05. see more...

Heather H.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using Philips Sonicare toothbrushes for over 16 years now. Switching to these toothbrushes saved me from gingivitis when I had braces (I was displaying the early stages, so the dentist recommended this to me as a defensive/preventative measure). This toothbrush WORKS. Your teeth (and gums - just as important!) get clean and rejeuvenated. There's a built-in timer with the toothbrush so you can make sure you give each part of the mouth the attention it deserves. This toothbrush also has 5 different cleaning modes, so you can mix up the intensity of the vibrations, the timing, etc. Also, even though it's pricey, it can last forever (remember to change your brush heads regularly), so it's worth the money. Mine also came with a disinfecting station for your brush heads. And also, no money needs to be spent on batteries, since it's rechargeable via the base that's plugged into an outlet (and I generally only charge it once or twice a month, since it holds the charge very well). This brand of toothbrushes is a MUST-HAVE!!
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
I love this toothbrush. I had an old basic Sonicare that the battery was dying on. It wouldn't hold a charge for more than a day so I upgraded to this one. OMG, it is amazing. My teeth have never felt so clean. I took it to the UK for 10 days and didn't need to charge it once. Plus it has a bunch of different settings you can use, Whitening, Sensitive, etc. It is well worth the money. I bought it a year ago and it's still going strong. LOVE IT!
Jillian V.
I love this brush! It takes a few brushes for your mouth to get used to the electric nature (it tickled my gums for the first few brushes), but after that, I never want to go back to a manual brush. My dentist always told me that I needed to brush more behind my bottom front teeth when I used the manual brush. But now with the electric toothbrush, she never comments about needing more cleaning. I definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlynn J.
By far the most amazing toothbrush I've ever seen! I'm a dental hygienist and I recommend this toothbrush to every patient. I've seen the amazing results first-hand and once you start using it you will NEVER go back to another "regular" toothbrush. If our hate going to the dentist, and I know 99.6% of you do, get this brush! Cleanings will be a breeze, you will notice the difference right away. Also, don't forget to FLOSS! :)
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I have tried many toothbrushes power and manual alike and have found this one to be amazing. My dentist recommended to it me and even though it was quite pricey I decided to get it. It has a lot of nice features on it and a long lasting recharagable battery which makes travel with it easy and saves on batteries. wonderful toothbrush and even with the price when it eventually fails I will gladly spend the money again
Heather W.
Although Sonicare toothbrushes are on the pricey side, I think they are totally worth it. My teeth just don't feel as clean using any other brush. You can choose the magnitude/speed of the vibration, which I really appreciate, and you can buy replacement heads at costco for a decent price to switch out the actual head as often as you want. I've had my toothbrush for 5 years now and it's still just as good as new!
Cherisse W.
Lincoln, NE
Best toothbrush out there. It's rechargeable and the battery lasts for a very long time. I love that it have the 2 minute timer, but I normally go a 2nd round so that i use a minute on each portion of my mouth if broken down into 4 sections. It's expensive but 100% worth it and most of the sonic care products comes with a rebate in the box so you just have to remember to send those in.
Jacque O.
An electric toothbrush is the lazy persons dream! If you don't like brushing your teeth, this does it for you. I am freakishly weird about teeth, I love brushing. This has helped keep my teeth feeling fresh and clean, while keeping them white. It's so easy to use and I think everyone should be using one. You don't know what clean is until you've tried this!
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
I got this in an effort to elevate my oral care. This toothbrush will do the trick AND also looks chic af on your sink. I love the charging travel case as I'm always on the go. The timer is amazing. The lights are cool. My teeth get a thorough cleaning and I don't even have to think about what I'm doing. Obsessed... is that weird? I would 100% recommend.
Kelsey K.
Buckeye, AZ
This toothbrush is very nice and is rechargeable. It comes with a charger and a few heads. The only downfall is that the head is very small. An amazing quality about the toothbrush is that it stops for a split second and restarts again 4 times during the 2 minutes so that you can switch to the next area of your mouth so the whole mouth is covered.
Brittany S.
Fort Erie, ON
I've been looking to try an electric toothbrush and I've heard good things about this brush. How effective is it really? How long do the brushes last? Is it easy to get new heads?
Kiara C.
Is this toothbrush good for people with braces ??
Ashleigh C.
Pensacola, FL
Does the flashing battery light mean it's charged or charging when it's sitting on its charger?
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
is she good ? I want to try it is useful
Sam C.
What's the difference between the DiamondClean and regular Soniccare toothbrushes?