BY SONICARE #7 in Electric Toothbrushes

Sonicare at Kohl's - Shop our entire selection of toothbrushes, including this Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable toothbrush, at Kohls.com. Model no. HX9332/05. see more...

Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
I just got the DiamondCare Toothbrush. I got the one with a Rose gold accents. And its simply the most beautiful toothbrush i ever seen. I was a little bit sceptical about buying the sonicare because of the price but I did look at reviews before buying and they were all true! This is the best tooth brush I ever used. I used Electronic brushes before but they just weren't as powerful as this one. My mouth/teeth have never felt so clean before. The Diamond Care comes with 3 brush heads, a glass that you can use as a rinse glass but also you put your brush in to charge and also comes with a nice travel case.
I'm so glad that I purchased this tooth brush and got a great deal by buying on Cyber Monday and stacking my Coupons and Kohl's cash! SCORE!
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I’ve neglected my teeth for the whole time I’ve been in college. I got braces in fourth grade, and since then plaque has gotten stuck to my teeth so I’ve always used drug store brand electric toothbrushes. I purchased this for 100.00 at my dentist as an investment for my teeth and I literally will never use another toothbrush. I love the timed beeps so you know when to switch sections and the charge lasts forever!! I recommend to every one and anyone. Dental health is so so important
Emilee E.
I love my toothbrush! It has 5 settings: clean, sensitive, gum care, deep clean and another one that I cannot remember but I love having all of the options. I use clean the most often but the deep clean really makes my mouth feel like I’ve just come from the dentist. The sensitive and gum care cycles are good for those 2 things. The gum care cycle is a little gentler which I appreciate. It really is a remarkable toothbrush and worth every penny.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I received this toothbrush for christmas last year and I absolutely love it. I do not use many of the functions apart from the normal daily clean 2 minute function. It's great because the function is divided into 4-30 second intervals, which makes brushing your teeth super easy. I've seen a great improvement in the color of my teeth and they feel much more clean
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
Coming from a dentist -- this is my favorite toothbrush of all time. It's a good value for your money. While some people might scoff at spending over $100 on a toothbrush, I cannot go back to using a manual tooth brush after using this. I can tell the difference when I don't brush my teeth with a Sonicare. I have used the Oral-B alternatives -- it sounds weird but they vibrate in a way that makes my nose itch and I can't stand it. Any electric toothbrush is better than manual (studies have proven this) but this one is one of the best!! Your teeth will thank you!
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This was recommended to me by my dentist because of my sensitive gums. I use it everyday and it is very gentle and cleans better than a regular toothbrush would. You can desensitize it and clean it as much as you want. It keeps my gums healthy and protects them from recession.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
Ever since I switched from a normal toothbrush to an electric, my teeth and gum health has improved dramatically! It cleans more efficiently, not to mention there are different settings on the toothbrush to clean, whiten or massage your gums. There's also a deep clean button for when you need that extra cleaning! It's rechargeable and comes with a UV cleaning station. It's a little more expensive but it is definitely worth the money if you want to have healthy teeth and gums!
Jena B.
Everyone in my house but first an electric toothbrush over a regular one. I just feel like they clean your teeth a lot better. And this brand in particular I prefer because the bristles don't fall out as easily as some other brands do.
Madison R.
Tallahassee, FL
This electric toothbrush is a GAME CHANGER!! I feel like my teeth have never been as clean as when I started to use this toothbrush. I dental hygenist recommended it to me and I don't think I can ever go back! It feels great in my mouth and I love the different settings it has based on if you're in a rush or want to get a good deep clean! Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I like this toothbrush a lot. Cleans teeth very well. Sleek, elegant design. Comes with a travel charger case. Battery life lasts as long as advertised. Quieter compared to other electric toothbrushes. There are several brushing modes but I can't be bothered with them. I just use the standard one. The biggest downside of this toothbrush is that replacement brush heads are expensive.
Brittany S.
Fort Erie , ON
I've been looking to try an electric toothbrush and I've heard good things about this brush. How effective is it really? How long do the brushes last? Is it easy to get new heads?
Kiara C.
Is this toothbrush good for people with braces ??
Sam C.
What's the difference between the DiamondClean and regular Soniccare toothbrushes?
Dalia E.
sfax
Does it last long ?
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
is she good ? I want to try it is useful