Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesSonicare
Philips DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush

Sonicare at Kohl's - Shop our entire selection of toothbrushes, including this Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable toothbrush, at Kohls.com. Model no. HX9332/05.

Hi I am in need of a new electric toothbrush. Does anyone have a good recommendation? Thank you! Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush
What are the cons of this product?
Does this help with gum disease?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush!
Jacque O.
An electric toothbrush is the lazy persons dream! If you don't like brushing your teeth, this does it for you. I am freakishly weird about teeth, I love brushing. This has helped keep my teeth feeling fresh and clean, while keeping them white. It's so easy to use and I think everyone should be using one. You don't know what clean is until you've tried this!
Cait A.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
this toothbrush is EVERYTHING i have been looking for in an electric toothbrush! it has a sleek look, and it stays charged (from a full charge) for literally a month, it’s insane! it comes with a really handy carry case that i use super frequently when moving around! it is seriously the best and i couldn’t recommend it more!
lea S.
Columbus, GA
Never ever an other toothbrush again! My teeth are so clean after, you can indeed feel and see the difference! I’m using sonicare for10 years now (got my second brush) and can highly recommend it! Healthier and whiter teeth and you can see the effect within a short time!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
I have been using the sonicare toothbrush for years. The replacement heads are reasonably priced. I would highly recommended this product to others.
Emmalee D.
Tucson
Guaranteed clean teeth. My teeth are getting whiter and I can tell my mouth is healthier
Jennifer P.
Gig Harbor, WA
Best tooth brush! Not only cleans your teeth but it also helps whiten them. Your teeth always feel fresh from the dentist clean after you use it.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
I love my toothbrush, there is 3 speed settings and 3 different modes. When I first started using it I used the gentle setting, but worked my way up. The replacement brush heads are also easy to find in most major retailers. The toothbrush is well made and I’ve had it for about a year now with no issues!
Allison P.
Awesome! I can feel the improvement in my dental health it cleans well and super effective. I like the different level of modes. I think it is a worthy investment and it does last quite a long time.
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite toothbrush in the entire world! I’ve been using this brand for years. The quality of the product is incredible. Once you try this, you will not ever go back to a manual toothbrush. Since I’ve been using it, I’ve been getting compliments from my dental hygienist on how great my teeth and gums are.
cara zelaya S.
Washington
It’s a good electric tooth brush. It’s gentle but it gets the job done. I’ll keep using this toothbrush. There isn’t anything to improve other than I wish it came built in with a timer as other electric toothbrushes do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...