BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolsphillips domestic appliances & personal care

oDiamondClean provides Philips Sonicare's best plaque removal and whitening oRemoves up to 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush oWhitens teeth in just one week oFive cleaning modes offer a custom cleaning experience oPre-set timers help you follow dental professional recommended brushing time and ensure thorough brushing throughout the mouth oSleek charging glass lets you charge your brush in style oUSB charging travel case makes it easy to take your Sonicare anywhere Package Contents oTwo DiamondClean rechargeable toothbrushes (1 Pink Brush Handle & 1 White Brush Handle) oTwo Charging Glasses oTwo Travel Cases oSix Brush Heads

Gently Cleans Teeth with Sonic Technology; Improves Oral Health; Philips Sonicare's Best Brush Heads; Five Modes Offer a Custom Cleaning Experience; Charging Glass and USB Charging Travel Case

How long does the brush stay charged for?
How is the longevity of this product ?
I Haven’t tried this is it better then oral b ?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Set for Complete Oral Care, Pink/White 2-Pack with USB Charging Travel Case and Six Brush Heads, HX9362/31 - Top of the Line!
Joanna L.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Set for Complete Oral Care, Pink/White 2-Pack with USB Charging Travel Case and Six Brush Heads, HX9362/31 - Top of the Line uploaded by Joanna L.
I've recently purchased this gorgeous looking electronic toothbrush in the color rose gold, slim and sleek 😍. I love the fact the the toothbrush was set automatically at 2 mins and that the toothbrush would stop when the time is up. I also love how the vibration level is adjustable (although I always stick with level 3) It came with so many different brush heads and cleaning options. I use white+ in the morning, tongue and deep cleaning at night. Ahhh...feeling so fresh and clean 😬 Is it just me? But ever since getting this toothbrush, it actually make me look forward to brushing 😆😆😆
Robin G.
Fort Smith, AR
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Set for Complete Oral Care, Pink/White 2-Pack with USB Charging Travel Case and Six Brush Heads, HX9362/31 - Top of the Line uploaded by Robin G.
I absolutely love my Philips sonicare 4100. Not only is it very pretty it's also very effective.
Katie T.
Rochester, MN
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Set for Complete Oral Care, Pink/White 2-Pack with USB Charging Travel Case and Six Brush Heads, HX9362/31 - Top of the Line uploaded by Katie T.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this toothbrush!!! I have had it for over 4 years and it still works amazingly well. I love that it has different settings for gum care, whitening, etc., and I find that they actually do target what they claim to. I also love the timer, so you know roughly how long you have been brushing for. On top of that, the charging cup is ingenious!!! I couldn’t imagine a better toothbrush! It’s well worth the price :) #influensterawards2020
Asina P.
tx
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Set for Complete Oral Care, Pink/White 2-Pack with USB Charging Travel Case and Six Brush Heads, HX9362/31 - Top of the Line uploaded by Asina P.
Amazing toothbrush. I never thought I’d switch to electric but I wanted something eco friendlier and sustainable and this definitely reduces a lot of the plastic waste that I have with toothbrushes. I bought the 2 pack twice from Costco.
Isabel S.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Costco
My husband bought these at Costco and they are amazing! The toothbrushes have different cleaning settings and charge the second you set them back in your glass. The travel case is also our favorite for the occasional trips we go on!
Betsy S.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Due to the fact that I’ve spent so much money on my teeth this year , I decided to invest in a good toothbrush . First of all I love this , I love the concept and it’s easy however , I’ve struggled using it the first few days I couldn’t get the hang of it because I been so used to the regular toothbrushes lol I will admit that after I’m done my mouth feels a lot cleaner I’ll give them that . I recommend it a 100% and you don’t have to go for the $200 one you can deff find other cheaper ones that will prob do about the same .
Jasmeen B.
Brampton, ON
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Set for Complete Oral Care, Pink/White 2-Pack with USB Charging Travel Case and Six Brush Heads, HX9362/31 - Top of the Line uploaded by Jasmeen B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is my new must have, even if you buy one it is a omg moment. This toothbrush I swear by now. It makes brushing sooo much more fun and has amazing results in comparison to the manual brushes. After each usage you can feel the difference and with the app keeping progress you see how your teeth gradually become healthy. I’ve had braces which was hard on its own since food gets stuck and especially after braces the teeth are usually extremely aligned and permanent retainers make it difficult to get a clean job. This brush gets into spots that are hard to reach and gets the job done.