Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Amethyst uploaded by Melissa R.Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Amethyst uploaded by Melissa R.Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Amethyst uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SONICARE

PromotesWhiter, Healthier Teeth Limited Amethyst Edition DiamondClean Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush Proven to Help Imporve Oral Health Promotes a Superior Clean Features 5 Modes Best Sonicare Whitening Electric Toothbrush Sonicares best whitening in our most elegant Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush. Switchto Sonicare. Proven to Help Improve Oral Health Helps Removeup to 7X More Plaque Than a Manual Toothbrush Helps ImproveGum Health Helps WhitenTeeth More Than 2x Better Than a Manual Toothbrush Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Helps Whiten Teeth Sensitive Mode: Gentle Teeth Gum Cleaning Promotesa Superior Clean DiamondClean Toothbrush Head for Sonicares Best Whitening Sonicare Dynamic Cleaning Action HelpsDriveFluid between Teeth Designed around You Dual Charging System: Charging Glass Travel Case Helps YouFollowDental Recommendations Two-Minute Timer Helps Ensure Recomm

Buy on Amazon
Allison P.
I am a dental assistant and switched over to this tooth brush after a year of being in the dental world and hearing so many good things about it! Well let me tell you, it has made such a difference in my teeth since day one! I would recommend this to anybody and everybody, it’s definitely worth your money!
Maham S.
Coon rapids , MN
I have this product but in White. It is beautiful and doesn't take up a lot of space. The toothbrush itself is very powerful and gets in all "corners" of your mouth. It is expensive but it will last a long time and save you so much time. The toothbrush has many different options to chose from such as clean, whitening, sensitive, gums, etc so it is for all types of mouths. It also has an automatic timer so that you take the guesswork out of your two minutes of brushing time.
Katrina M.
I love my Sonicare and can't recommend it enough! My dentist recommended I switch to a Sonicare in order to get my teeth as clean as possible, and I am glad I made the switch. Good battery life, easy to use. I am really happy and would recommend to anyone looking for a new toothbrush.
Stacie D.
By far the best toothbrush I have ever owned. The 30sec timer is great for making sure that you know when to change positions. I live the deep clean feature in this as well. Travel case has an adapter built in so you can charge on the go.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
The best toothbrush I have ever used! You seriously just have to hold it up on the tooth and it does the job for you. Leaves my mouth so clean, fresh, and healthy. This does make a difference on my oral health. My hygienist recommended this toothbrush and she mentioned the cool features so I was sold. I used to have periodon'tal issues and I would get cleanings every 3 months but that changed after I started taking care of my oral health and this definitely helped my oral health. It has 6 different brush modes: clean, white, polish, gum care or sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. I purchased this toothbrush at my dentist but I have seen them being sold at target, Costco, and Amazon. It's pricey but you'll different get your money's worth.
Mulysa G.
Not bad. I've had others that I like more but it's okay. It didn't seem to last as long as the others in the same price range. Still got the job done and doesn't vibrate ridiculously hard like some do.
Abby T.
I use this every day and cleans my teeth amazingly, very effective, it almost feels like I am at the dentist...... but not as scary. Love it! and i will continue to buy replacement heads.
Jeannette O.
This thing is an investment. It took a long time for me to get my hands on this and I'm VERY happy. I will be terribly disappointed when the battery dies, however, since they don't offer a replacement. Hopefully it will last me a very long time! The wireless charger is great and it even comes with a spare head and a travel case. The sonic vibrations take a moment to adjust to as they are quite intense. There are multiple settings on the brush for different functions. I love the timer because it really keeps me on track for healthy oral hygiene.
Jennifer P.
I have been using Phillips Sonicare toothbrush for almost 10 years now. I love this toothbrush and how clean it makes my teeth feel. I use it twice a day every day and I love that I can take it with me for extended trips and not need to charge it. I will always have one of these toothbrushes in my home.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Let me start off by saying I know this toothbrush is expensive. I have found that it really is a good investment for your teeth. I have had such good results! My teeth are whiter and feel cleaner then ever before. If you are a coffee drinker this is a must helps keep those coffee stain to a minimum.