Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Professional Toothbrush uploaded by April P.Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Professional Toothbrush uploaded by Josephine L.Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Professional Toothbrush uploaded by April P.

BY SONICARE

Kacey K.
This toothbrush has changed the way I brush my teeth, and even my dentist could tell the difference. I use it twice a day and have had it for several months now. I have only tried the intercare brush head so far for my gums but I like it. It is way better than a normal toothbrush and I would recommend to everyone. Even though it is a bit pricey, your teeth will thank you, as they're the only ones you've got!
Amanda H.
Birmingham, AL
This toothbrush is amazing. The brush head is small so it makes it really easy to get back in the hard to reach spots, which is really helpful if you have a small mouth and not much space to work with back by your molars. The different settings have been a life saver when I had to have dental work and my teeth and gums were really sensitive, I was able to use the sensitive setting and I felt like my teeth got just as clean as the normal setting but I didn't have to deal with any pain. I just love how clean my teeth feel after using this toothbrush, I literally can rub my tongue across all my teeth and not feel a single missed area, which is not the case with every other toothbrush I've used. If you have the extra money, definitely get this toothbrush, it's definitely worth the investment and you'll really notice a difference in your teeth. My dentist even noticed that I haven't had any cavities or issues with my teeth since getting the toothbrush, and I am one that has always had cavities almost every time I went to the dentist. I've had this 2 years and so far I've had NO dental issues whatsoever. This toothbrush has seriously done wonders for my oral hygiene routine!
Abbey M.
Hastings, MI
THE most amazing electric toothbrush on the market right now! As a dental hygienist I want every new tool and gadget I can get my hands on. I have 2 new Sonicares on my countertop right now. One for my boyfriend and one for myself! Yes, you can share them! I sell these to my patients on a daily basis and I've never had anyone say they didn't like the Sonicare!!!! This is a must! Your toothbrushing will never be the same and your over all oral care will be off the charts!!!
Jose L.
Brentwood, NY
This toothbrush must be the best in the business I used this brush once and it brought my teeth back to life like nothing out there I definitely think for the price it's worth the buy trust me this helps out a lot
Mai V.
Seattle, WA
Excellent toothbrush! I have very sensitive gums so this this toothbrush really cleans my teeth without damaging my gums. The timer is also very helpful, because who really brushes their teeth for 2 whole minutes without being timed? The sonicare makes teeth brushing more exciting!
Lindsay R.
Delaware, OH
My dentist has noted a huge improvement since I started using this electric toothbrush. I've always been accused of not flossing because my gums used to bleed at every appointment, this has completely solved my problem and my mouth is so much healthier! 2yrs and going strong :)
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
I love, love, love my Phillips Diamond Clean. I will never own anything other than Phillips. This toothbrush gets into the hard to reach areas and deep cleans. It has multiple settings such as deep clean and whitening that I love to use. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica T.
Love this toothbrush.  It's gentle enough for my very sensitive teeth and gums (I even had gum graft surgery 2 months ago).  My teeth are significantly cleaner and whiter when I use this vs my traditional toothbrush, and even my dental hygienist commented on the difference.  Helps me get hard to reach areas such as behind my teeth.
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
I love this toothbrush! It cleans better than any other electric toothbrush I've tried before. It also comes with a high tech charger and carrying case for an added bonus. I would definitely recommend!
Francesca R.
York, SC
I'll be honest, I bought this on a whim. And I never use it. When I was using it, I really liked it. I don't know why I stopped. I did not notice that my teeth were whiter or stronger, but I thought it was much easier to brush my gums and that they were in much better condition.