Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 - Black Edition starter kit uploaded by Joel R.

BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, philips sonicare diamondclean rechargeable toothbrush offers sonicare's best plaque removal and whitening system. Choose from clean, white, polish, gum care or sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, diamondclean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. Each bristles is shaped like a diamond for philips sonicare's best stain removal. Also features quadpacer and smartimer to encourage attentive brushing of each quadrant of... see more...

LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
Love this toothbrush! I definitely notice a difference with my gum health and even teeth whiteness since using this brush. It cleans every nook and cranny in my mouth. I love that it is rechargeable and has a timer so I'm not over brushing. Will always use one of these during my lifetime.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Love, love, love this toothbrush! First off, its my favorite color, black, but also comes in white and purple. Really like it’s wireless charging and glass cup to hold it. Comes with chargeable travel case and multiple heads, definitely makes my teeth and mouth feel clean and fresh, received this through my dentist as part of my treatment and will be buying another for my partner. Highly recommend this product.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
Our dentist told us to get a sonicare so we listened! We purchased it at Costco and have zero regrets! Teeth are cleaner than they ever have been. This is softer on the gums and cleans tricky spots! Great toothbrush even if it is expensive!
Kaitlin V.
Columbiana, OH
I received the Sonicare Diamondclean a few years ago for Christmas. I had heard good things and wanted to switch over from manual toothbrushes. Once I got over the initial vibration that comes with these brushes, I was very pleased with the results. Brushing my teeth with this just makes my mouth feel so refreshed and clean. The only downside is that it's difficult to find the black replacement heads. That was my fault for picking black, but I'm happy overall!
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
I got this as a birthday present cause i kept asking for it!! And it’s so awesome! I’m obsessed with my teeth and keeping them clean, so this toothbrush does it’s job. Sonicare, you’re awesome 👏🏽
Harlee E.
Bernville, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE🖤🖤🖤 I have had this toothbrush for years! I love that I can just buy different brush heads without having to repurchase a new handle every time. This has definitely improved my oral health ever since I've started using it. Recommend to ANYONE looking for a quality toothbrush. It is worth the money.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This electric toothbrush is an upgrade from the WaterPik model I was previously using. I primarily decided to swap it because of the multi speeds function. The one I was using had two speeds, however the faster of the two was so intense that I couldn't use it. This Phillips brush does a great job as making my teeth and mouth feel clean, regardless of the speed function I choose. I find several of the speeds comfortable enough to use. The charge withstands several uses, I would says with brushing three times daily it holds 4-5 days. My gums even seem less swollen because the brush is gentle and the cleaning is more precise. I highly recommend, its worth its price.
кathryn J.
This is the best brush by far! I purchased this about two years ago and still love it.  It's held up well and I have no complaints - except the fact that the replacement heads are about $30! AHH! This is the only downside to this product. It does have a large price tag, so I should have seen that coming. Overall I really like this brush - you just have to be ready to commit to an expensive brushing option!
Elissa P.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this toothbrush. I used to hate using electric, the vibration was always too much but the sonicare is perfect. I purchased at my local Walgreens and love how much cleaner my mouth feels. The price is a little steep but they tend to go on sale frequently so I would reccomend shopping around. The charge lasts forever which is wonderful. I rarely have to charge mine.
Gianna G.
Lake Worth, FL
It really gives your teeth that deep clean feeling after using it versus doing it by hand. It also makes brushing teeth so much easier and quicker to do, while getting great results. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Amazon