BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, philips sonicare diamondclean rechargeable toothbrush offers sonicare's best plaque removal and whitening system. Choose from clean, white, polish, gum care or sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, diamondclean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. Each bristles is shaped like a diamond for philips sonicare's best stain removal. Also features quadpacer and smartimer to encourage attentive brushing of each quadrant of... see more...

Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA
I absolutely love everything about this toothbrush! The design is excellent. I feel like I get a deep cleaning everyday! I love how it has a timer on it and different speeds for different purposes (clean, sensitive, whitening, etc.) ! charge lasts me about a good 2 1/2 or 3 weeks. I love the traveling case as well. That really came through on a recent trip out of town. No having to haul the glass cup!
Maribel S.
Maribel S.
Mountain View, CA
I highly recommend Philips Sonicare toothbrushes and the best is DiamondClean series. I have had Philips toothbrushes for over 20 years and would never go to another brand. My teeth feel like they have just been clean by the dentist every time I brush. I love the way my mouth and teeth feel with this toothbrush. I love that you can charge the toothbrush in a cup and the charge truly lasts a week.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I have owned this toothbrush for a little over year and it's amazing! Well worth every penny spent on it. After using this toothbrush for months I had went on a weekend trip and forgot to pack it. I bought a regular toothbrush at the store just to use for the trip. Never again will I use a regular toothbrush, it did not get my teeth clean like the sonicare! Very noticeable difference!
Sylvia X.
Sylvia X.
This was highly recommended to me by my dentist and I have used it twice a day for over a year now. The first few weeks, I noticed just how much better of a job this did at cleaning not just my teeth but also my gums (ouch!) but after persistence, I'm happy to say that this toothbrush allows me to keep the dental hygiene that I need!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I love this toothbrush. I've used electric brushes in the past but nothing stands up to this one. Rotating brush heads do not even come close to the level of clean you get from the sonicare. I also love the different settings for teeth cleaning vs gum cleaning. Plus it holds a charge for a surprisingly long time.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Being blessed with teeth that easily get cavities, this is becoming my new best friend. I love the built in timers and the different settings. And it looks so sleek in the bathroom and there is even a convenient charging case that came along with it. Worth the money, I know it's going to last me a long time.
lea n.
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
This is what i use to keep my teeth cavity free! i have had it for almost 2 years (obviously with new brush heads) and it has made my gums healthier and made dental appointments a breeze! And as far as toothbrushes comes it is very quite! It is kind of pricey but still cheaper than a single filling!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Monroe, LA
This is the best electric toothbrush I've ever owned. The design is excellent.and it has a timer on it and different speeds for different purposes, for example; clean, sensitive, whitening, etc. The charge lasts me at least 3 weeks and it comes with a sleek travel case too. Love!
Hope L.
Hope L.
I absolutely love this toothbrush because it takes away the majority of the work that I have to put into brushing my teeth with a manual toothbrush! Because of this this brush helps cut down on the amount of time it takes me to get my mouth and teeth feeling fresh and clean!
Belinda L.
Belinda L.
This is the best toothbrush I have ever owned. I definitely saw a difference in the whiteness of my teeth since I've started using it. I love that it gets me to actually brush my teeth for 2+ minutes because I definitely did not when I used a manual toothbrush.