BY SONICARE

With its elegant and durable design, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Glass is a great accessory for your DiamondClean toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katresa G.
Venice, FL
I recently splurged an purchased this luxury electronic toothbrush. It is a stellar product that leaves teeth feeling like you just left the dentist. Love the multi-speeds. Keeps a good charge throughout the week. The travel container is perfect for on-the-go!
Paige P.
Vicksburg, MS
This glass came with my DiamondClean toothbrush when I purchased it. I do enjoy just throwing my toothbrush in the cup and letting it charge. It's much easier than placing in the case that came with it each time. I will say the glass will get super dirty quick so I clean it at least once a week. Great toothbrush though!
Angie S.
Pomona, CA
I am still amazed that I can put my Philips Sonicare toothbrush in this glass and it charges it! Since I have been using the Philips toothbrush my teeth have been noticeably whiter! I bought it from Amazon and it arrived in a day and honestly, I can not belive I waited so long to get this brush! I would give it 50 stars if I could.
Natalia O.
orlando
It keeps my toothbrush charged at all times while not making any ugly distractions on my counter. It's super cute and compact and it will keep your toothbrush at an upright and sanitary position. No more messy counters!
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
I just got this for Christmas it came with my toothbrush and care. It's my first time using it and it's awesome! It looks cute to put your tooth brush in the cute glass while it charges at the same time
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
dentist feel everytime I use feels like a cleaning! great investment effective and helps if you have a problem clears up with use but you have to be diligent. Kohls purchase on sale and very glad I did. Yes very satisfied.
Courtney N.
I love my diamond clean toothbrush! Even cooler is the charging port is a glass, which can be used for rinsing or whatever. I thought that was a very intuitive design and efficient.
Sandra B.
Pasadena , TX
I love the fact that you can put your toothbrush on this and it will charge it! You of course have to set the glass on top of the charger, the glass fits perfectly on top of it. Another way you can charge your phone is by putting it on top of the charger directly. It has a hole you can put it in but i prefer to put it in the glass because it feels more sturdy! Plus it is great to use for mouthwash & then just clean it when you need to charge your toothbrush.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Glass is essentially a glorified wireless charger. It does have a nice look to it in comparison to the usual plastic traditional charging stands. However, I find this to just be a bit excessive. It's great for those who really can't stand the look of regular charging docks but really not a necessity.
Janet B.
Tigard, OR
This is probably one of the coolest things ever. It's a charger and a glass in one! Now I don't have to worry about room on my counter for both of them! This glass is a very nice size. Holds just enough water for me. Any excuse to get rid of those little paper cups or a giant drinking glass, I'm all for!!