Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Black Standard Brushheads, HX6062/94, Black, 2 ea uploaded by Neri L.

BY SONICARE

Superior Cleaning, Whiter Teeth br Sonicare s best brush head for an ultimate clean Sonicare s best plaque removal br Removes up to 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush* 1 Provides a superior clean br Diamond Shaped bristles sweep plaque away. br 44% more bristles for a more thorough clean. br Medium stiff bristles provide a firm, but gentle experience. 4 Designed to optimize performance br Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean. 3 A brush head that fits multiple handles br Snap-on brush head. 44% More Bristles br For a more thorough clean. Diamond Shaped Bristles br Creates more scraping surfaces to sweep plaque away. Medium Stiff Bristle br Medium stiff bristles provide a firm, but gentle experience. Reminder Bristles br Reminder bristles let s you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use brist see more...

Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
I love these brush heads because they're lightweight and come with covers, so I never have to worry about them getting dirty or germ-y. The other nice thing about these heads is that they snap on and off the toothbrush, so my husband and I can share one electric toothbrush but switch out our own brush heads!
кathryn J.
These are the only heads offered to match the black toothbrush. They are a little bit soft for my personal preference.  They are also way overpriced in my opinion - its a set of two for about $30.  So in other words - if ou have the black brush and want your heads to match, you have to pay full price. Not sure if I'd commit to this again if I had the choice.
Crystal H.
Game changer!! This is a "fresh out the dentist" kind of clean. The diamond clean toothbrush is also really nice because it doesn't have any buttons for gunk to gather. It is a pricey initial purchase but when it comes to paying for the toothbrush or a filling or even a crown, toothbrush is the way to go.
Neri L.
Morley, MO
My husband and I love these toothbrushes. We like them because it get our there really clean. Also we like how it pulses when it is time to another section of the mouth. We are very satisfied with the brush heads.
Morgan C.
Claremore
Love how it changes to white on the bristles when it's time to get a new brush head. Because let's be honest who thinks or remembers it's been 3 months time to get a new one? No one! Lol so I'm pretty much a sonicare lover it's awesome!
Alexis B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush! i started using the diamond head and my teeth are squeaky clean like you just came from dentist kind of clean. I would definetely recommend this!! I do think my teeth stay super white after using this as well. I like it so much I got my mom one.
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
Best toothbrush head. Attach it to the electric brush and you will definitely see a difference in cleanliness and whiteness after just a few uses. Black color is good to differentiate from the white so you don't mix them up in the bathroom!
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
I don't know why it took me so long to buy one of these! I agues I didn't believe that it made that much of a difference but it does! Now when I brush using a regular tooth brush it doesn't feel right.. The black also looks nice in our bathroom so that's a plus. If you are on the fence or un sure if you should purchase one, I say do it ! its worth the cost !
Joelle K.
The diamond clean is the best tooth brush i have ever used. I do not plan on buying another kind of tooth brush because this brush does it all. The Standard brush heads are great and do not irritate my gums when i change out to a new head. They are safe and easy to snap on and off your brush.
ReShicka P.
My husband swears by these electronic toothbrushes. He has tried others (when I have accidentally bought the wrong kind) and he always goes back to these. We replace the heads about once every 3 months. He feels it is the most efficient at getting all of the tartar build up off of his teeth.