Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips Sonicare
Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care with Charging Travel Case, 9700 Series - HX9957/38, Lunar Blue, 319 Pound [9700]

by Philips Sonicare

Get the ultimate and most complete care with DiamondClean Smart. Eliminate guesswork with real time feedback and personalized coaching so you can improve your technique and achieve 100% confidence in your oral care. It's more than just a toothbrush - it's a complete oral care solution. The best from Philips Sonicare. Featuring Sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and smart brush head mode pairing technology, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Rechargeable toothbrush deliver the best plaque removal, gum health and whitening performance. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver up to 10x more plaque removal, removes 100% more stains in just 3 days and improve Gum Health up to 7x in just 2 weeks . It also features a visual pressure sensor to alert you when you are brushing too hard. Customize your brushing experience using the 5 different modes and 3 intensity settings and know when to replace your brush head via a customized reminder. Its charging glass that can be used for charging or to rinse your mouth after brushing. A USB charging travel is also included to allow you to charge your toothbrush on the go vs. a manual toothbrush vs. a manual toothbrush in white+ mode vs. a manual toothbrush in Gum Health mode

Philips Sonicare's best ever toothbrush for the most exceptional clean and complete care; Removes up to 10x more plaque and improves gum health up to 7x in just 2 weeks (in gum health mode vs. a manual toothbrush); Removes up to 100% more stains in just 3 days (in white+ mode vs. a manual toothbrush); 4 different smart brush head types automatically pair with the appropriate brushing mode and smart sensors provide real time feedback; 5 modes - Clean, White+, Deep Clean+, Gum Health, Tongue Care & 3 intensity levels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care with Charging Travel Case, 9700 Series - HX9957/38, Lunar Blue, 3.19 Pound [9700]!
Salenna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care with Charging Travel Case, 9700 Series - HX9957/38, Lunar Blue, 3.19 Pound [9700] uploaded by Salenna W.
After my last electronic toothbrush got called back (yea that can happen apparently) I got this one and was really pleased with it. it comes in this cute portable case that makes me feel like I'm carrying a special gun, very cool. also has a lot of settings and feels pretty powerful when I brush.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Best Buy
I have been a Sonicare user for over 5 years, recently I upgraded to this one and I LOVE it! The charging glass and case are amazing. The app is well designed. And the brush does a great job of keeping my smile bright!
Kayleigh G.
College Sta, TX
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care with Charging Travel Case, 9700 Series - HX9957/38, Lunar Blue, 3.19 Pound [9700] uploaded by Kayleigh G.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This toothbrush cleans my teeth so much better than my last electric toothbrush. I love that I have options to choose the intensity, style of cleaning, and can improve my brushing technique. The different brush heads are nice to change things up. Cons: app could use some help, it has tho improve since the last updates compared to when I first started using the app. Sometimes the brush does not pick up that I am brushing the front of my teeth but thinks I'm still brushing the back side. Price is not for everyone but get it on sale such as black friday.
Denis P.
Douglaston
Best electric toothbrush in the world!!! So gentle and cleans very very good. And it’s great for travel
Makkah A.
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care with Charging Travel Case, 9700 Series - HX9957/38, Lunar Blue, 3.19 Pound [9700] uploaded by Makkah A.
Perfect electric Brush ever 😍 • smart • working with Bluetooth you can easily download the app, and clean your teeth and see if you clean enough, Little experience than another brand, but its worth, and the battery is working a long period [product:philips-sonicare-diamond-clean-smart-electric-rechargeable-toothbrush-for-complete-oral-care-with-charging-travel-case-9700-series-hx9957/38-lunar-blue-319-pound-[9700]
Kayla J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care with Charging Travel Case, 9700 Series - HX9957/38, Lunar Blue, 3.19 Pound [9700] uploaded by Kayla J.
I love this electric toothbrush for so many reasons! It cleans my teeth so well, almost as good as my dental hygienist. It has multiple settings for deep cleaning, it comes with a portable case that charges. It also came with several different tooth brush heads. Another great feature is that it vibrates every 30 seconds to let you know when to move to the next quadrant of your mouth! I love this toothbrush so much! [product:philips-sonicare-diamondclean-sonic-electric-rechargeable-toothbrush,-black,-hx9352/04]
Stephania L.
Kissimmee, FL
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care with Charging Travel Case, 9700 Series - HX9957/38, Lunar Blue, 3.19 Pound [9700] uploaded by Stephania L.
Purchased at: Walmart
oh super practical three levels of power three heads includes glass for rinsing battery life and the wonderful portable case
Luanna W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the absolute best toothbrush in the world! Not only is it gorgeous, but it keeps my teeth feeling as clean as when I leave the dentist. I bought it from my dentist and while very pricey compared to what manual toothbrush costs, it has paid for itself at least 3-4x in what I've saved on dental work. The bonus is my teeth and guns are healthier. I'll never go back to manual brushing.
Mary B.
Norman
I LOVE this toothbrush. The only negative thing is how much the toothbrush heads cost. I started buying them from amazon.
Mayya M.
For me it is an electronic toothbrush as I should be. It is not round but horizontal, like normal toothbrushes, cleans well and live long long time without charging. I even clean my cats teeth with

Looking for your answer?