Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips Sonicare
Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care, 9500 Series - HX9924/61, Rose Gold, 231 Pound [9500]

by Philips Sonicare

Get the ultimate and most complete care with Diamond Clean Smart. Eliminate guesswork with real time feedback and personalized coaching so you can improve your technique and achieve 100% confidence in your oral care. It's more than just a toothbrush - it's a complete oral care solution. The best from Philips Sonicare. Featuring Sonic technology, 4 brushing modes and smart brush head mode pairing technology, the Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Rechargeable toothbrush deliver the best plaque removal, gum health and whitening performance. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver up to 10x more plaque removal, removes 100% more stains in just 3 days and improve Gum Health up to 7x in just 2 weeks . It also features a visual pressure sensor to alert you when you are brushing too hard. Customize your brushing experience using the 4 different modes and 3 intensity settings and know when to replace your brush head via a customized reminder. Its travel case allows you to take your toothbrush on the go and also includes a charging glass that can be used for charging or to rinse your mouth after brushing. vs. a manual toothbrush vs. a manual toothbrush in white+ mode vs. a manual toothbrush in Gum Health mode

Philips Sonicare's best ever toothbrush for the most exceptional clean and complete care; Removes up to 10x more plaque and improves gum health up to 7x in just 2 weeks (in gum health mode vs. a manual toothbrush); Removes up to 100% more stains in just 3 days (in white+ mode vs. a manual toothbrush); 4 different smart brush head types automatically pair with the appropriate brushing mode and smart sensors provide real time feedback; 5 modes - Clean, White+, Deep Clean+, Gum Health, Tongue Care & 3 intensity levels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care, 9500 Series - HX9924/61, Rose Gold, 2.31 Pound [9500]!
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Complete Oral Care, 9500 Series - HX9924/61, Rose Gold, 2.31 Pound [9500] uploaded by Rocio R.
This toothbrush is amazing. I love how clean my teeth feel afterwards. I highly recommend!
Vanessa L.
Philips sonicare diamond clean smart electric toothbrush is my ultra favorite toothbrush ever. It even has an app!
Claudia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothbrush opens up your world to what truly clean teeth feel like! They are so squeaky clean you think you just came from the dentist. It’s so easy to use and I love following along with the app to see what spots I may have missed. I like tracking my progress. I have bought this as a gift multiple times and will continue to do so because I truly believe it’s game changer. Also I love the charging cup, it’s very aesthetically pleasing. My brush has held a charge for weeks without being put on charging doc. It also comes with a portable carrying case that charges the brush which perfect for travel. it’s very sleek and easy to pack. Overall it’s a great product.
Tyler P.
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have used manual toothbrushes at various price points as well as several different electric toothbrushes prior to this. I was contemplating this toothbrush but as it was $250 it was a significant amount on something as this, it was an Amazon Day sale item for $199 and I jumped on it. I love it, it feels so luxe to use, it has a charging glass for home and a charging case for travel. It came with different heads, and it informs you when you need to change. If you use it with your phone it also maps out your mouth and shows you where you do well and need improvement in brushing. During brushing if you are too rough with pressure it tells you as well. 6 months having this and i would buy it again if I had to. Philips brand items for me are about quality from my personal experience.
Katherine C.
Purchased at: Costco
Like going to the dentist every day. But in a good way. Leaves teeth feeling clean and healthy. I've used it twice a day for years.
Rachel G.
North Garden, VA
I’ve been using this toothbrush for over 5 years. It still hums along like the day I got it and polishes these pearly whites. It has several settings, none of which I’ve ever really used. Love the charging travel case it comes with!
linda H.
I can never use a plain manual toothbrush again. The sonic vibration when using this electric toothbrush makes me feel like my oral care is on point. My smile feels cleaner and brighter.
Kristy L.
My favorite toothbrush I have ever used. I love that there are multiple settings and timers. The charge lasts a long time and I am so glad it came with a travel case. I no longer need to struggle with shoving my toothbrush in a nasty baggie. I can just pack it into the case and have a spare head inside as well! I really love the practicality of this product. Highly recommend, I feel like I’m really cleaning my teeth with this toothbrush.
Merlinda Y.
San Leandro, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I've been using this toothbrush unit for almost 2 years now and I love it! I bought it as a set with the black one. Only con is the way it charges. The version I bought had the indent with cup meant to charge it with the cup in place. I notice it doesn't always sit upright. I'm sure the newer models include more friendly way to charge. I love how they included extra spare head, travel case and cords. Definitely a must buy when in Costco and during their sales.
Lisa R.
King George, VA
I didn’t think I’d like an electric toothbrush but I love it. I’ll never go back to a manual one. I use those for cleaning around the house!

Looking for your answer?