Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush with Adaptive Clean Brush Head uploaded by Katelizabeth M.

BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented Sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable toothbrush offers Philips Sonicare' s best whitening system and superior plaque removal. Choose from Clean, White, Deep Clean, Gum Care or Sensitive modes for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, Diamond Clean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. With the new Deep Clean mode and Adaptive Clean brush head, Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver up to 10x more plaque removal vs. a manual toothbrush. Also features Quad pacer and Smart timer to encourage attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth and reinforce the recommended brushing time of at least 2 minutes. Its charging travel case allows you to take your toothbrush on the go, and it connects to your laptop via USB or can be charged by wall outlet. The included charging glass can be used for charging or to rinse your mouth after brushing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
I’ve been using Sonicare exclusively for at least 10 years and would never touch another toothbrush. Not manual or another electric. Nothing cleans your teeth as thoroughly and effortlessly as a Sonicare. It feels like you just left the dentist office after a cleaning when you’re done brushing with one of these. I’ve had probably 5 different models over the years and they all clean extremely well. This latest one has Bluetooth to connect to your phone and show your real time progress and missed spots to focus on next time which is cool plus it tells you when your brushhead is ready to be tossed. Even without the bells and whistles the most basic Sonicare they make will blow any other kind out of the water.
Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
I will only use Sonicare from now on. Even at my last dental cleaning I was complimented on how great my teeth look and how I am brushing wonderfully. I am not doing anything different other than the change in toothbrush!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Shut up. This tooth brush is so above and beyond amazing I can't even explain - but I shall try. ;-)

First, I have been a l-o-n-g time fan of Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes! They are in my humble opinion the BEST on the market. And yes, it makes a huge difference in not only the health of your teeth and gums - but also the level of whiteness of your teeth in comparison to any manual toothbrush and technique.

Second, I just cracked open my brand new Sonicare DiamondClean tooth brush and nifty glass charger about a month ago, and said goodbye to my beloved 3+ year old Sonicare toothbrush. And this newer model or upgrade definitely increases the total efficiency, quality, and overall feeling of straight from the dentist squeaky clean feeling on your teeth!

I absolutely love this deep purple color and the fun, useful, and more beautiful battery set up with the glass cup! Highly recommend the brand in general (as do most every dentist) and especially this newer version of their already stellar toothbrush!!! BIG FAN:-)
Katherine M.
I love my toothbrush! At first I was leary to spend so much on a Toothbrush but it is totally worth it. It cleans my teeth soooooo much better than anything else I've tried
Katelizabeth M.
Chicopee, MA
My #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster is the Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush with Adaptive Clean Brush Head I am obsessed with pearly whites and would use this a couple times a day. I would recommend this to family and friends. I would review its bristles, general quality, ease of use, and ability to clean your mouth more effectively. Using an electric toothbrush it’s more efficient than using a manual one. It is an investment for oral care. Would not be able to deny the feeling of a clean mouth and fresh breath.
Connie W.
San Diego, CA
I love this toothbrush very much! This brand was recommended by my dentist a couple years ago. Although I love that has different modes, I honestly don't use the other modes very much. What I really like is the induction charging cup as well as the portable travel case and charger The purple color is really beautiful and well designed. I haven't gotten cavities since I started using Sonicare toothbrushes.
Meagan E.
Plano, TX
Honestly, I had to have it because it came in purple, but the different modes of cleaning are my favorite thing about it!

I love using the whitening mode twice a week, the deep clean once a week, and the regular clean mode gets the job done the rest of the time. It's easy to operate and the charger is attractive enough to leave out on the counter (unlike my boyfriend's 😂).
Sonal S.
This is amazing! Super pricey but it's worth it in the long run! Keeps my teeth feeling like I just came from the dentist! And it's making my teeth super white. Also, the fact that it buzzes a bit to tell you to move to the next section of your teeth is amazing!
APRILLE D.
After using this electronic toothbrush I feel weird using a normal toothbrush now as I don't feel that my cleaned well enough. This brush gets the hard to reach areas in the back of my mouth without accidentally jabbing my gums (i hated that!).
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
great toothbrush with many ways to recharge it. its stupid expensive for just a toothbrush though but i got it as a gift so i wont complain. keeps my teeth nice and clean i love it