Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush with Adaptive Clean Brush Head

BY SONICARE

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented Sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable toothbrush offers Philips Sonicare' s best whitening system and superior plaque removal. Choose from Clean, White, Deep Clean, Gum Care or Sensitive modes for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, Diamond Clean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. With the new Deep Clean mode and Adaptive Clean brush head, Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean goes beyond traditional cleaning to deliver up to 10x more plaque removal vs. a manual toothbrush. Also features Quad pacer and Smart timer to encourage attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth and reinforce the recommended brushing time of at least 2 minutes. Its charging travel case allows you to take your toothbrush on the go, and it connects to your laptop via USB or can be charged by wall outlet. The included charging glass can be used for charging or to rinse your mouth after brushing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily E.
I LOVE this toothbrush. I love the elegant charging design, I love the timed vibrations that remind me when to move the brush head to the other side of my mouth, and I especially love how incredible CLEAN my teeth feel after using it. My smile just gleams. It's not a cheap piece of equipment, but I've used mine twice a day for three years, and it's in great shape, not to mention that the cost per use is pennies. I will definitely repurchase on the sad day that my current toothbrush bites the dust.
Tina T.
Rowlett, TX
This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I have not gone a day with out brushing twice a day since I got it! After using it for about 6 months I went to get my teeth cleaned and my hygienist could tell right away that I switched from a manual toothbrush to the Sonicare. It has changed my gums for the better! No more bleeding or sensitivity! I look forward to using my sonicare every morning and night. I'm obsessed with oral hygiene and this is the cherry on top to my routine!
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
So I love this toothbrush but I have to say traveling with it is a pain in the neck. You must have the travel case charged or it pulls the charge right out of the toothbrush. I was on a 2 week vacation and didn't realize it and so I was left with a toothbrush that didn't turn on half way through the trip. Technically my mistake since I didn't bring the charger but was surprised that it took that much juice out of it.
Victoria S.
I LOVE THIS TOOTHBRUSH! My teeth have never felt so clean after brushing my own teeth. Keeps them feeling fresh all day. Love that there are multiple settings for individual needs. The timer is a huge help and allows me to focus on each quadrant of teen for the appropriate amount of time. I can never go back to manual tb now!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
This is the best toothbrush out there. It gets every corner and crevice in your mouth for a total clean. It's sleek and the battery charging glass is impressive on your counter. There's even a traveling case that can charge as well. Worth every penny.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
I love my diamond clean! my feet feel cleaner than they did with any other toothbrush and I love that this looks sleek on my bathroom counter. The charge keeps for a decently long time and I'm overall really happy with this product!
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
Love this tooth brush! I am so glad I got it. After cleaning teeth feel like you came from the dentist. Gives options for sensitive, polish, gum, and clean. Well worth the price! Also comes with 2 year warranty!
Lore B.
Lawndale, CA
First time user of sonicare toothbrush I have to say I'm never going back to a manual toothbrush. My teeth feel so clean after I use this brush
Kira K.
Venice, FL
Just purchased and I am a huge fan! Works great, love the USB charging option, case, and charging glass technology. Purchased at Best Buy.
Jiao L.
These are much more expensive than they are worth. They do clean well, but the different options doesn't really make a difference.