Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesSonicare
Philips Diamond Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

Everybody loves a healthy, bright smile. Featuring patented Sonic technology, 5 brushing modes and advanced brush head technology, Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable toothbrush offers Sonicare' s best plaque removal and whitening system. Choose from Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care or Sensitive for a custom cleaning experience. Proven to naturally whiten teeth in just one week, Diamond Clean will also gently remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. Each bristles is shaped like a Diamond for Philips Sonicare' s best stain removal. Also features Quad pacer and Smartimer to encourage attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth and reinforce the recommended brushing time of at least 2 minutes. Its charging travel case allows you to take your toothbrush on the go, and it connects to your laptop via USB or can be charged by wall outlet. The included charging glass can be used for charging or to rinse your mouth after brushing.

La sonicar de Philips et super top retire le tarte rapidement et son temps d utilisation au top je vous la conseilles
I Would love to try one of these,, it looks awesome.Influenster ?
Looking for a new electric toothbrush Is this one worth the money ?
Start your review of Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush!
Raquel W.
This brush is the best one on the market. I have had to switch dentists multiple times in the last 5 years, and every single one asks me what toothbrush I am using. When I say the "Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean," their responses are always, "well, you can't do better than that!" It leaves my teeth so squeaky clean. I have been using electric toothbrushes for over 20 years, and this is the only one that I look forward to using twice a day. Somehow my mornings and evenings aren't complete without it. It requires little to no work when brushing. And the brushing intervals let you know exactly when you need to move to the next section. There are also different settings (Clean, Whitening, etc.) that produce a different pulse rate. My first Diamond Clean lasted almost six years. I'm on my second one, and I would never buy anything else!
Brittany O.
Scottsdale
Love love love my Sonicare I don't know how I ever got along without one I managed to snag it it basically half off when I worked in a dental office and I'm so glad that I did I would absolutely pay full price if I hadn't gotten it at a discounted rate because it is just amazing your mouth have never felt as clean as using this toothbrush
Alyssa R.
Winston Salem, NC
I’ll never go back to a normal toothbrush again. I am absolutely blown away by how much better this works especially for my gums! My mouth always feels fresh and clean and the charge lasts so long that there really isn’t any extra hassle!
Taylor P.
Madison, FL
I like this toothbrush. With the added waterpik my dentist is happy to see me on my yearly cleanings.
Caitlin T.
Mooresville , NC
This is definitely the most effective and “authentic” electric toothbrush I’ve ever used. Only part I don’t love is having to replace the heads (it’s never just a one time purchase). But it actually leaves my teeth feeling like I’ve just been to the dentist for a cleaning. Can’t see myself using anything different.
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
After using this I will never go back to a manual brush again. I've tried other cheaper versions of electric toothbrushes and none of them lived up to the hype. They're a tad pricy but well worth the money. This is my forever brush now and will definitely be buying replacements when needed!
Ellie C.
Antelope, CA
My favorite of all times! I love the Sonicare brand and I will always use this! Easy to replace heads as well
Crystal M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I like this toothbrush work really great and has a whiting mode were it clean longer that I liked , but it was pricey and I used it for 2 1/2 years and broke. The a seal near the tip were you install the removable head brush had wore out , water got inside and damaged the motor , which suck but my husband has this same brush and show no sign of this issue.
Kayla M.
Washington
I absolutely love this product!! I've had for over a year and every time I brush my teeth I feel like I just left the dentist.
Amanda W.
Brown City, MI
I have always been a huge fan of electric toothbrushes!! I am in the dental field and they work exceptionally well at removing tartar buildup and keeping your teeth feeling smooth and clean much better than a manual toothbrush!! I have used my sonicare for many years and will continue doing so and recommend to all of my friends family and patients!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy C.
Franklin
il y a un mois
Eric M. il y a un mois
My hubby and I have also had our eyes on this!